ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Whitlock knee caps AOC

Jason Whitlock is a deplorable terrorist and a Negro who doesn't read. Joe Biden, Don Lemon.

Odd. Mr. Whitlock looks black to me and he certainly seems well read. And I've never read about him showing any hint of violence.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the leftards. Anything not supporting the NPC players is racist or Uncle Tomish. We know their script before they utter it.:rolleyes:

Sunny

Unfortunately we are stuck with a lot of @BSC911 @gring @UF_GATOR_FAN @urtren of the world. 🤭🥺🥺🥺
I appreciate you too Nail. These are trying times for our way of life. I be hoping we can turn things around before it is too late. It seems that there is too much too fight all at once. In such cases wise ones say pick one thing that if you succeed there the other things will be taken care of. I think we need to look to the Holy Spirit for that one thing.

Liar liar pants on fire. People of NY truly need to wake the **** up already

I love this guy. He will be trashed by the leftist as a Uncle Tom

Worst part is the story was 100% made up. I'd actually understand the trauma if it happened, but Rep Mace was two doors down and stated the hallways were never stormed...AOC has both claimed she hid in her own bathroom and another Rep said she ran to her office were she "helped her find running shoes so she could literally run for her life". She's deleted a ton of contradicting details from her twitter feed.

She's literally using a fake trauma story to exert political influence against the opposing party.

Worst part is the story was 100% made up. I'd actually understand the trauma if it happened, but Rep Mace was two doors down and stated the hallways were never stormed...AOC has both claimed she hid in her own bathroom and another Rep said she ran to her office were she "helped her find running shoes so she could literally run for her life". She's deleted a ton of contradicting details from her twitter feed.

She's literally using a fake trauma story to exert political influence against the opposing party.

Speaking of Alexandria Ocasio Smollet, you gotta watch this. PRICELESS!! 😂 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT