ADVERTISEMENT

January job surge 225K

Early in Bill's second term, Newt told Bill we really need to lower capitol gains tax for a bit of stimulation. Bill listened. Obama was "my way or the highway."

About a year ago I saw a dot graph that someone had created that showed how republicans and democrats in congress voted throughout the years, ie left for dem, right for republican. the graph plotted each member of congress' vote as blue or red, and their position on the political spectrum. For years, the colors were mixed on both sides, then starting in the mid 90s it changed dramatically and the republicans began began to always vote in the middle or right, while the dems always voted in the left. It was shocking to see the sudden separation of the votes.

Nothing but unicorns and pixie dust.
Tell us how many of those were part time jobs and or low skilled
minimum wage jobs.
One minute you cuss and kick MSM but when it fits your
agenda you want to believe that same MSM.
AMAZING!!!!!!
Some folks are so easy to hustle.

state run CNBC Froggie

Reactions: ukalum1988
I'm guessing this means the streak is intact? Every single thread started on this board about POSITIVE economic news for the country, has enraged the dems here.

I swear, it's almost like they hate seeing America succeed....
Here is you a streak left intact.
Nissan announces 10% reduction in workforce.
Ford announces $1.5 billion loss for 4th quarter.
Lowes and Pfizer report 4th quarter losses.
Shake some more of that pixie dust on the believers.
LMAO!!!!!

EQLdRWIXUAAlgzE
tenor.gif

I'm guessing this means the streak is intact? Every single thread started on this board about POSITIVE economic news for the country, has enraged the dems here.

I swear, it's almost like they hate seeing America succeed....
You need to get out more often!
See what is really transpiring in this country.
They're killing the middle class.
Just like the governor's of Rome did.

Last edited:
The rich are getting richer.

The middle class is getting richer.

The poor is coming off food stamps, off government assistance, and getting bigger raises than anyone and living the lives of the AMERICAN DREAM!

This is nothing, the best is yet to come. Keep watching...

I just heard this on Fox Business. Check it out, nail1988. On state run Gallup, 59% say they're better off than 3 years ago. A record for Gallup.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT