ADVERTISEMENT

Jail Time????

I don't think there will be a Racial Civil War....

However, there will be serious issues. I hope our country does not fall into Political Violence - that is 100% what the Left wants...

I don't think there will be a Racial Civil War....

However, there will be serious issues. I hope our country does not fall into Political Violence - that is 100% what the Left wants...
The extreme in both parties gets far too much airtime. Trump plays to the extreme right and the lefties play to the extreme left. Not good. We need a true leader to emerge.

Reactions: gatorspeed

hard to argue, but will the sheep care??? do they like reality or do they need a safe place????

who is more divisive trump or Big Joe?? i think trump is the most divisive prez we have ever had. i used to think Big o was divisive, but man, the trump years were something else.

for sheep that get caught in the feed back loop....

they are not smart enough to figure out what is going on...

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Were you an only child growing up? You tend to enjoy posting (talking) to yourself. And when you do communicate, you typically talk down to everyone else like you are the smartest man in the room. YES, you are the smartest man in most of your posts, especially since many of them go without responses from others. Asking for a friend. :cool:

Were you an only child growing up? You tend to enjoy posting (talking) to yourself. And when you do communicate, you typically talk down to everyone else like you are the smartest man in the room. YES, you are the smartest man in most of your posts, especially since many of them go without responses from others. Asking for a friend. :cool:
Were you a little rat as a child? You seem awfully similar to an adult rat.

As usual, you resort to insults and talking down to everyone. Enjoy the day and the self-posts.
so you being a passive aggressive little dork should be met with what in your opinion? you people really are dumb.

i dont have a side nickel. Yes both sides are sheep, thats how you do it. divide and conquer.
According to you the economy is booming under Biden, so wouldn’t that entail you are encouraging four more years of Biden?

You sure are rabid for “not having a side.”

According to you the economy is booming under Biden, so wouldn’t that entail you are encouraging four more years of Biden?

You sure are rabid for “not having a side.”
it is booming wtf does that have to do with voting for him? i live on planet earth, it is what it is. the economy has been and continues to boom.

it is booming wtf does that have to do with voting for him? i live on planet earth, it is what it is. the economy has been and continues to boom.
So you’re not going to vote for the candidate who you believe is better for the economy?

So you’re not going to vote for the candidate who you believe is better for the economy?
i dominate no matter who is in office, i could care less. but if you want my opionion on who has been better for the economy its joe. i am not an easy money guy.

i dominate no matter who is in office, i could care less. but if you want my opionion on who has been better for the economy its joe. i am not an easy money guy.
So is it fair to say that you will vote for Biden? Or do you prefer Kennedy? Or neither?

Surely someone with such strong opinions will indeed vote

So is it fair to say that you will vote for Biden? Or do you prefer Kennedy? Or neither?

Surely someone with such strong opinions will indeed vote
boy, you really are dumb. i will never vote. EVER, it won happen. If i decide to run, then i may vote. thats not even a sure thing.

boy, you really are dumb. i will never vote. EVER, it won happen. If i decide to run, then i may vote. thats not even a sure thing.
Dumb…. Says the guy who can’t write a grammatically correct or coherent sentence.

So you never commit to one side so you can always claim you’re not one side or the other. Feels kind like cowardice. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Dumb…. Says the guy who can’t write a grammatically correct or coherent sentence.

So you never commit to one side so you can always claim you’re not one side or the other. Feels kind like cowardice. lol.
the system is run by the ultra wealthy, it take aim at the poeple right outside the gate, ME. i was on to the scam at the age of 20, i was always wicked smart. and, i never blame anyone for my lot in life, its 100% on me. not uncle sammy.

I say stop tagging me like I've said several times before?

do you need a time out because that's where this is heading.

And to be clear responding to a post that I've made is fine tagging me randomly is not ...
You need to stop being a snowflake Fresno

What has happened to you??

need to stop shitposting ...

Clean up in aisle #5

mr-clean-dancing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
And you need to stop shitposting ...
It’s not shit posting anymore than the raging bds garbage on here and I am one person not 100. This is odd behavior. Posting economic data isn’t shit posting. Posting things that are counter to the echo chamber isn’t shot posting. And again, I am one not 100. Count how many threads are anti Biden on the front page.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

Always watch the ball not the cups my lil sheep. I now this will trigger a lot of snowflakes. Let’s see….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT