ADVERTISEMENT

Jail Time????

The money was the voters anyway. Can't be buying votes if the money was theirs to begin with you commie puke

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
The money was the voters anyway. Can't be buying votes if the money was theirs to begin with you commie puke
lol, you need to pay taxes the amount of people paying is already historically low. This isn’t how your run a democratic republic. People need to have skin in the game that’s how the system governs itself. You stimi loving commies kill me

So to be clear, your stance is that low taxes and people keeping more of what they earn is communism. Its almost as if you think that the citizen owes the state their earnings, and any crumbs left in the pocket of the worker is stimi. What a ****tard

So to be clear, your stance is that low taxes and people keeping more of what they earn is communism. Its almost as if you think that the citizen owes the state their earnings, and any crumbs left in the pocket of the worker is stimi. What a ****tard
No nickel nuts my stance is we should not have certain people paying no taxes. I am not a stimis loving commie like you are.

@fatman76 would you look at 2020. Is that a lot of money??? @jsfgators you pretend to be conservative, what say you??? Do lockdowns happen without the cash that funded the stimi? Can deficit spending and borrowing happen without the cash to buy the bonds??? I know this is way above your heads but just think of it this way, mo money mo problems.. the good news is it’s being drained from the system….

CPI is always at a record high nickel unless it’s a depression.

look-yo-man-look.gif

Very, very difficult days ahead. Far too much National debt while losing currency control…

Our politicians (all of the) have sold us out!

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT