ADVERTISEMENT

It's the economy stupid

I wonder why China…and other nations, have been buying so much Gold? Yes, there is a war on the dollar. Just keep spending on Ukraine. Damn idiots.

the dxy is higher now than when trump took office genius. its a lot higher than when trump left office. you print money the dollar loses value

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
the dxy is higher now than when trump took office genius. its a lot higher than when trump left office. you print money the dollar loses value
Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

never underestimate the power of not being an entitled whiny POS>
Another example of your lack of self awareness. Nobody is complaining about immigrants. We're complaining about illegals. Who are not starting legal businesses trackable by any metric.

Your boy Elon is an immigrant. More than happy with him.

Last edited:
Another example of your lack of self awareness. Nobody is complaining about immigrants. We're complaining about illegals. Who are not starting legal businesses trackable by any metric.

Your boy Elon is an immigrant. More than happy with him.
Yep, the color matters. As I told @greyghost14 id the immigrants were Snow White the uproar would be very very different by very different people.

More crying and bitching from a snowflake
Your faux Wall Street economy is crumbling as we speak. Rampant inflation in still on the march. Pedo Joe is in quite the pickle. If the Fed does not lower rates, this sham of an economy is going to come out of the shadows and roar. Lower the rates, and inflation goes into 5th gear.

200w.gif

8mqkp6.jpg

Yeah, figures that's funny to you. You want to explain how that happened in this robust economy of ours?

I'm sure someone is making money right now, but it's not the middle class or the poor.

It is robust nickel, it’s booming it needs to cool off. If you’re not prospering you may want to look in the mirror.

I don’t bitch and cry about my beloved country. You snowflakes do. Constantly. Bunch of entitled pussies that can’t compete.
Entitled? Can't compete? I have beat down clowns like you my whole life both physically and mentally. Grew up with 5 of us in a 2 bedroom apartment, first job at 12 working construction. I would crush you in any activity you choose. STFU!!! you liberal clown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT