ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me or are we assembling a staff or what?!

Right now I see almost certain losses to Va Tech, Clemson, Notre Dame and Miami.

NC State and Louisville are both on the road, I see you splitting those.

Wake, BC, and the two scrub OOC games are home, there's 4 wins to be proud of.

So there you are at 5-5. You also have a road game at Syracuse and a home game with UF. Screw up against the 'Cuse and you are again playing UF with a bowl game on the line.

Fear the Spear!

Reactions: mcanes
Right now I see almost certain losses to Va Tech, Clemson, Notre Dame and Miami.

So there you are at 5-5. You also have a road game at Syracuse and a home game with UF. Screw up against the 'Cuse and you are again playing UF with a bowl game on the line.

Fear the Spear!
Yeah, no. Sorry.
You guys might be able to compete with us in like 3 years if you recruit lights out. FSU's blue chip ratio right now is much higher than yours. That won't change especially the way Taggart is getting them. Just yesterday another 4 star from Cali. Mullen can do more with less you say? Better him than me. I'd rather have the talent.

Rejuvenated program+tons of talent=playoff run next year.

Fear the Spear!

We were 4 plays away from 10 wins with a stork freshman at qb that couldnt hit water if he fell out of a boat. We will get 9 or 10 wins. Like we always do. Not expecting championships tho. Gators are still behind, i think we can all agree to that. Not this yr but the yr after, u could get close

Well congratulations on your moral victory but records are records. If you say 11-2 is basically the same as 12-1 well then can’t we say 10-3 is basically the same as 11-2? And so on? So no, your original statement was false. It’s really not that big of a deal to be mistaken. Just don’t double down when your statement is proven false.

You really didn't prove anything wrong, you're talking about a team that was 1 play away from an undefeated regular season and got blasted in a bowl game compared to a team that did go undefeated in a very weak acc at that time and got smashed in a bowl.

Watching the meltdown as the reality of an oh so mediocre Taggart sets in is going to be fun.

Much like watching the reality of a six loss Fisher sit in last year.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. Sorry.
You guys might be able to compete with us in like 3 years if you recruit lights out. FSU's blue chip ratio right now is much higher than yours. That won't change especially the way Taggart is getting them. Just yesterday another 4 star from Cali. Mullen can do more with less you say? Better him than me. I'd rather have the talent.

lol you guys are losing 4 games again next year. What you're citing may have happened had he brought cristobal and leavitt, but it's just him. You're going to lose 3-4 games every year he's there until he gets let go. Get ready for soul zook.

it was like 1906 or some such.

doesn't matter, to me if we get one in the modern era, i want play off titles, because that's all that matters now, anything pre play offs is going to be regarded with asterisks in the future, nothing else is valid. Going undefeated against a soft league schedule won't help you now, now you have to win TWO games vs the outstanding competition. Hiding behind a weak acc won't save you(not the case recently, I'll admit) Now you have to earn it.

Yeah, no. Sorry.

LOL@ playoff run. You don't even really believe that. Stop lying to yourself.

it was like 1906 or some such.

doesn't matter, to me if we get one in the modern era, i want play off titles, because that's all that matters now, anything pre play offs is going to be regarded with asterisks in the future, nothing else is valid. Going undefeated against a soft league schedule won't help you now, now you have to win TWO games vs the outstanding competition. Hiding behind a weak acc won't save you(not the case recently, I'll admit) Now you have to earn it.

Not true jus look at bama. Got a cake schedule, lost their only tough game, got a bye week in the first round of the playoffs(conf champ week) and skated their way in.

Indeed. Which one of us was right last year?

U literally say that every yr. Every yr most fans say their rivals will suck and eventually, they are right. You are not nostradamus. The patheticness of your posts grows each time you click the keyboard and 1000% when u press send u lean back in ur, interlock ur fingers behind ur head and give a little chuckle because in ur own delusional mind, u think u thought of something clever. Wrong

Reactions: dakid_0812
Not true jus look at bama. Got a cake schedule, lost their only tough game, got a bye week in the first round of the playoffs (conf champ week) and skated their way in.

Jus-damn! You just described the tallycrappy Crims and the scUM thugs schedules for 95% of the last 50 years.... :eek:

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

LOL@ playoff run. You don't even really believe that. Stop lying to yourself.
If Francois is healthy I think he will be perfect for Taggart's offense. Deep RB corps, OL returns everyone I believe. Talent is there to make a run. This isn't like when Jimbo took over with average at best roster.

Voltaire could have included a chapter on hardliner in his famous book Candid, were he still alive today

You really didn't prove anything wrong, you're talking about a team that was 1 play away from an undefeated regular season and got blasted in a bowl game compared to a team that did go undefeated in a very weak acc at that time and got smashed in a bowl.
I don’t give a crap about your moral Victory “one play away”. You said we only had one better season. You were wrong! Our record was better and our ap final ranking was better. Come on dude your better Then this. It’s ok to be wrong but to dig ur heels in when its pointed out, is a bit pathetic.

It’s ok to be wrong but to dig ur heels in when its pointed out, is a bit pathetic.

These criminoles, being here and demanding that Gators accept all of their usual horeschit is what's truly pathetic.... :confused:

But it's redeeming feature is me LMAO :D:D:D at the idiots, unvalidated, little brothers, Gator wannabees one and all, that feel the overpowering need to come to a Gator board to waste their otherwise totally useless lives away...

So dance crimmies, dance...

dancing-monkeys-o.gif

If Francois is healthy I think he will be perfect for Taggart's offense. Deep RB corps, OL returns everyone I believe. Talent is there to make a run. This isn't like when Jimbo took over with average at best roster.

Your OL sucks, not sure why them returning is a positive. And you're losing 8 starters from a defense that was the strength of your team. So yea...delusional.

Reactions: mcanes
These criminoles, being here and demanding that Gators accept all of their usual horeschit is what's truly pathetic.... :confused:

But it's redeeming feature is me LMAO :D:D:D at the idiots, unvalidated, little brothers, Gator wannabees one and all, that feel the overpowering need to come to a Gator board to waste their otherwise totally useless lives away...

So dance crimmies, dance...

dancing-monkeys-o.gif

Dude! Your own fellow gator posters don’t like you lol talk about pathetic

Reactions: nail1988
Your OL sucks, not sure why them returning is a positive. And you're losing 8 starters from a defense that was the strength of your team. So yea...delusional.
Defense was a strength??! Obviously you have not heard 3rd down in Kelly. Defense has not been FSU strength in a few years.

Deep RB corps, OL returns everyone I believe. Talent is there to make a run.

Just a little FYI....

#04 QB-PP Feliepe' Franks 6-5 227 rsSo
#92 QB-PP Kyle Trask 6-5 239 rsSo (Eagle Scout)
#23 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 199 rsFr (FL 7A Champ)
#04 QB-DT
Emory Jones 6-3 190 Fr - signed - EE
W-O QB Nick Sproles 6-2 211 rsSo
(Dan at MsSt - Dak was a 3 star, Fitz was a 2 star, both NFL QB's)

#12 RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 206 rsJr 5.0 ypc (??? K-9 suspended)

#28 RB Lamical Perine 5-11 218 Jr - 4.4 ypc
#25 RB
Adarius Lemons 6-0 201 So - 7.2 ypc
#26 RB
Malik Davis 5-11 194 So - 6.7 ypc
#09 RB
Dameon Pierce 5-11 205 Fr - signed - EE
#11 Ath
Iverson Clement 5-11 199 Fr - signed - EE (RB/WR/KR/S)

#05 WR Dre Massey 5-9 186 rsSr (JuCo)
#03 WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 205 Jr
#11 WR
Van Jefferson 6-2 195 Jr - signed - EE (xfer Ole Ms - sanctions)
#22 WR Freddie Swain 6-0 194 Jr
#31 WR
Josh Hammond 6-1 187 Jr
#82 WR Rick Wells 6-0 202 rsSo (K-9 suspended)
#06 WR Trevon Grimes 6-4 202 So - signed - EE (xfer tOSU - Med. Hardship)
#25 Ath Kadarius Toney 5-11 194 So (RB/QBwc/KR)
#33 WR Daquon Green 6-1 195 rsFr
W-O Tucker Nordman 6-1 190 rsJr (xfer QB/WR)
W-O Charles Nordman 6-0 194 rsJr (xfer WR)

#16 TE Moral Stephens 6-4 251 rsJr
#40 TE C'yontai Lewis 6-4 235 rsJr
#07 TE
Kemore Gamble rsFr
#06 TE
Kyle Pitts 6-5 235 Fr - signed
#28 TE/DE Dante Lang 6-5 220 Fr - signed

#25 DE/RG Antonio Riles 6-4 328 rsSr
#01 LT/LG Martez Ivey 6-5 315 Sr
#74 OT Kavaris Harkless 6-4 311 rsSr (OG)
#56 OT Andrew Mike 6-6 301 rsSr
#07 OC/OG
Tyler Jordan 6-4 310 Sr (OL's primary backup)
#144 RG/RT Fred Johnson 6-6 330 Sr (4th year starter)
#21 OC T.J. McCoy 6-1 314 rsJr

#158 OG Nick Buchanan 6-3 283 rsJr
#40 OG Brandon Snadifer rsJr
#46 RT/LT Jawaan Taylor 6-5 334 Jr (way underrated, 3rd Yr starter)
#06 OC/OG Brett Heggie 6-4 330 rsSo (LG)

#82 RT Stone Forsythe 6-7 329 rsSo
#26 OT
T.J. Moore 6-5 305 rsFr
#06 OT
Noah Banks 6-7 305 Fr - signed - EE (JuCo-AA)
#33 OT
Chris Bleich 6-6 305 Fr - signed - EE
#07 OT Richard Gouraige 6-5 271 Fr - commit

And that's before adding the other half of the 2018 recruiting class.

With Mullen and an offensive staff that knows how to use them. o_O

Last edited:
Dude! Your own fellow gator posters don’t like you lol talk about pathetic

Moe-ron, a half dozen or so circle jerkers here are more like you than they are like the average Gator fan, but be sure to take your pathetic lead from those jerkers, because you'll fit right in with their circle without a ripple, I'm sure... :cool:

Moe-ron, a half dozen or so circle jerkers here are more like you than they are like the average Gator fan, but be sure to take your pathetic lead from those jerkers, because you'll fit right in with their circle without a ripple, I'm sure... :cool:
When the whole world stinks... time to check your own nose! Dude ur own fellow gators on this board can’t stand you. It’s ok for nobody on this board to like me. I am a annoying rival. Nobody likes you on ur own teams board! Once again... pathetic

Just a little FYI....

#04 QB-PP Feliepe' Franks 6-5 227 rsSo
#92 QB-PP Kyle Trask 6-5 239 rsSo (Eagle Scout)
#23 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 199 rsFr (FL 7A Champ)
#04 QB-DT
Emory Jones 6-3 190 Fr - signed - EE
W-O QB Nick Sproles 6-2 211 rsSo
(Dan at MsSt - Dak was a 3 star, Fitz was a 2 star, both NFL QB's)

#12 RB Jordan Scarlett 5-11 206 rsJr 5.0 ypc (??? K-9 suspended)

#28 RB Lamical Perine 5-11 218 Jr - 4.4 ypc
#25 RB
Adarius Lemons 6-0 201 So - 7.2 ypc
#26 RB
Malik Davis 5-11 194 So - 6.7 ypc
#09 RB
Dameon Pierce 5-11 205 Fr - signed - EE
#11 Ath
Iverson Clement 5-11 199 Fr - signed - EE (RB/WR/KR/S)

#05 WR Dre Massey 5-9 186 rsSr (JuCo)
#03 WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 205 Jr
#11 WR
Van Jefferson 6-2 195 Jr - signed - EE (xfer Ole Ms - sanctions)
#22 WR Freddie Swain 6-0 194 Jr
#31 WR
Josh Hammond 6-1 187 Jr
#82 WR Rick Wells 6-0 202 rsSo (K-9 suspended)
#06 WR Trevon Grimes 6-4 202 So - signed - EE (xfer tOSU - Med. Hardship)
#25 Ath Kadarius Toney 5-11 194 So (RB/QBwc/KR)
#33 WR Daquon Green 6-1 195 rsFr
W-O Tucker Nordman 6-1 190 rsJr (xfer QB/WR)
W-O Charles Nordman 6-0 194 rsJr (xfer WR)

#16 TE Moral Stephens 6-4 251 rsJr
#40 TE C'yontai Lewis 6-4 235 rsJr
#07 TE
Kemore Gamble rsFr
#06 TE
Kyle Pitts 6-5 235 Fr - signed
#28 TE/DE Dante Lang 6-5 220 Fr - signed

#25 DE/RG Antonio Riles 6-4 328 rsSr
#01 LT/LG Martez Ivey 6-5 315 Sr
#74 OT Kavaris Harkless 6-4 311 rsSr (OG)
#56 OT Andrew Mike 6-6 301 rsSr
#07 OC/OG
Tyler Jordan 6-4 310 Sr (OL's primary backup)
#144 RG/RT Fred Johnson 6-6 330 Sr (4th year starter)
#21 OC T.J. McCoy 6-1 314 rsJr

#158 OG Nick Buchanan 6-3 283 rsJr
#40 OG Brandon Snadifer rsJr
#46 RT/LT Jawaan Taylor 6-5 334 Jr (way underrated, 3rd Yr starter)
#06 OC/OG Brett Heggie 6-4 330 rsSo (LG)

#82 RT Stone Forsythe 6-7 329 rsSo
#26 OT
T.J. Moore 6-5 305 rsFr
#06 OT
Noah Banks 6-7 305 Fr - signed - EE (JuCo-AA)
#33 OT
Chris Bleich 6-6 305 Fr - signed - EE
#07 OT Richard Gouraige 6-5 271 Fr - commit

And that's before adding the other half of the 2018 recruiting class.

With Mullen and an offensive staff that knows how to use them. o_O

Another 12 inch long roster post... Still lost how many in a row?

Rivals member since May 2001.
Posts to this board in just the last couple of years since the flip:
Likes 797
Circle Jerkers less than a dozen total.

Yep, you two crims are not only a couple of clueless lyin' circle jerkers, you're also just too damn BORING to be bothered with. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Defense was a strength??! Obviously you have not heard 3rd down in Kelly. Defense has not been FSU strength in a few years.

The strength of your team yes. You realize you had one of the worst offenses in the country, yes? Didn't say it was a strength compared to other teams.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Not true jus look at bama. Got a cake schedule, lost their only tough game, got a bye week in the first round of the playoffs(conf champ week) and skated their way in.

Right, but once in they still had to beat Clemson and UGA back to back, free ride is over.

I don’t give a crap about your moral Victory “one play away”. You said we only had one better season. You were wrong! Our record was better and our ap final ranking was better. Come on dude your better Then this. It’s ok to be wrong but to dig ur heels in when its pointed out, is a bit pathetic.

We disagree, i consider that season and the fsu season I am comparing it with to be on the same plane, anyone not a partisan nole fan would likely concede that. Basically in one of your high water marks and UF's lowest ebb in years, you guys produced two teams that "mattered" and we produced one......ooof that's got to sting, especially knowing it's all over now, things are going to trend UF's way again for a while.

We disagree, i consider that season and the fsu season I am comparing it with to be on the same plane, anyone not a partisan nole fan would likely concede that. Basically in one of your high water marks and UF's lowest ebb in years, you guys produced two teams that "mattered" and we produced one......ooof that's got to sting, especially knowing it's all over now, things are going to trend UF's way again for a while.

Huh? I don’t think I care what you “consider” you are just flat out wrong. There is not disagreement when FACTS are FACTS. FSU has had two season in your little time frame that was better than UF’s. Deal with it. And using your logic FSU has multiple top ten finishes. 10-3 final AP # 8 (and using your logic that’s basically the same as 11-2 so there is another season equal to your magical season), 2015 10-3, 2014 13-1, 2013 14-0, 2012 (your super-duper season) we finished 12-2 and UF finished 11-2. So even in your hallmark season we finished with the same record and one spot behind in the AP poll. So if you are saying your 2012 team “mattered” FSU had a lot more than just two seasons that mattered.

What’s got to sting? They we have had multiple top ten seasons and a national title? Yea hurts will bad lol

And it will improve this year....why?

The knock on Kelly was third down efficiency as much as anything. With the athletes the Noles had the top 20 defense was fully expected, but around 40th on 3rd down. Same players worse result = coaching. The big improvement needs to be offense (100th) which would also pay dividends for the D.

The knock on Kelly was third down efficiency as much as anything. With the athletes the Noles had the top 20 defense was fully expected, but around 40th on 3rd down. Same players worse result = coaching. The big improvement needs to be offense (100th) which would also pay dividends for the D.
What makes you think this staff will be an upgrade?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT