ADVERTISEMENT

Is immigration a problem? Just ask Taylor

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
....three shows cancelled in Vienna due to islamic terrorist threats of an 18 year old (or thereabouts) who have pledged loyalty to ISIS.

Reactions: fatman76
I think today Trump will reset this whole election, and regain control. He LOST control because of the media. I PREDICT his news conference today will address this. See how ISIS starts rearing its ugly head again with snowflakes in charge? Let me remind everyone that before Trump was elected, ISIS was attacking all over the world, and Hussein seemed to be in THEIR side. Refused to call out islam. Vote wisely America

Starting to think they might actually pull their plans off in western Europe a lot quicker than some thought it would take.

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
ISIS was alive and well when Trump took office. He ended them in a few months in Iraq and Syria. I know EXACTLY what he did differently than Hussein. They were DONE. I wonder how they are making such a comeback now? Why all of the attacks on our allies? The answer is the EMBARRASSING Afghanistan withdrawal, combined with removal of very hard sanctions on Iran, and paying them BILLIONS TO FUND international terror.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT