ADVERTISEMENT

In case you need ONE more reason to not watch the NFL this year

The NFL wouldn’t let Dallas Cowboys honor the 5 cops executed by the BLM terrorist to wear a decal for fallen officerS but will allow this? Sick

NFL headed to irrelevance and bankruptcy

Report: NFL to Allow Names of Those Killed by Police on Helmet Padding

Last edited:
Money talks BS walks people. Jersey sales will eventually dry up including ticket sales. But the main thing is TV ratings (advertising) is the key. That is why nascar has been able to survive. They could care less if anybody is in the stands nowadays. Look I believe all lives matter especially the unborn and born. But when a marxist organazation (BLM) is trying to take over the country, I have to take a stand. We are Americans and we dont bow down to anybody. I am blessed to live in a small town where I have no worries. But I have a family in a large community down there that I worry about. Thank God he is male and my daughter lives in Gilchrist County. God bless us all to find the right path. As I have stated a few times on this board, God doesnt want to lose not a one soul he created.

Run Forrest Run!

I can 100% guarantee you any disruption of rioter's plans by Trump supporters is due to the "I've had enough" attitude. They don't start riots, they try and end them. Your gang of thugs who are siding with Biden AND you are perpetrators of this mess. Enjoy voting for the LOSER Biden this year and enjoy the benefits Trump will be giving you for living in America under his watch. Otherwise, I'd say go to Canada with all the loser Hollywoodites and anti-American thugs.

Reactions: martycat1
The Left's worst fear is an informed black American, although the Left still believes 98% of blacks are stupid.

Their guy thinks he is running for the Senate, thinks he is married to Joe Biden, and failed the third grade. It's not hard to spot the dummies here, I bet even @bradleygator can figure it out. Not sure if @BSC911 can, tho...

He knows. He just chose to lie about it instead. Why? Because the polling looked bad and BSC couldn't just admit that his guy was so shortsighted.
Now who’s lying. I’m always watching. You’ve fallen for another fake Russian propaganda effort.

Tens of thousands of social media users are posting memes that claim that Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, has been silent for over three months on the issues of rioting and violence and has only just denounced them because of a dip in the polls. This claim is false: Joe Biden has denounced riots since protests after the death, just over three months ago, of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who was killed after a white police officer knelt on his neck.

Now who’s lying. I’m always watching. You’ve fallen for another fake Russian propaganda effort.

Tens of thousands of social media users are posting memes that claim that Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, has been silent for over three months on the issues of rioting and violence and has only just denounced them because of a dip in the polls. This claim is false: Joe Biden has denounced riots since protests after the death, just over three months ago, of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who was killed after a white police officer knelt on his neck.
He did? When? I don't recall a basement speech at the time. If there was, I apologize and denounce all the fake news stations for not reporting it regularly like they do now that the polls are fading for their gods-in-waiting.

Now who’s lying.

It's always you. If I keep digging you will eventually contradict this claim and offer a link as proof.

And Biden's blog? LOL, like 9 people show up to hear him speak...how many read his blog?

You do realize there is a BIG difference in posting something on his social media that says "please don't be violent guys"....and condemning something publicly, right? How many times did we hear him, or other rats at their convention say...".this violent behavior by BLM ,ANTIFA and any other organization has to stop. These are acts of terrorism." If I am president, I will punish to the full extent of the law?" Yeah, we both know he was trying to walk down the middle.

Condemn: express complete disapproval of, typically in public; censure.

White people always think the race problem is overrated. Until you walk a mile in their shoes.....
Just so you can grasp the severity of the issue; in 2019 25 unarmed black men and 1 black woman were killed by police in America. 13 were actually shot. the other 13 died by tasering, beating, etc. 20 people were killed by random lightning strikes in America in 2019. So, you are more likely to die by Lightning, than a black man is to be shot by a police person. So all this racist crap is just that. The most racist people are the people in the BLM movement themselves. If we were to say White lives mattered, we would be blasted. Follow the facts and the money, not the emotions. It would serve you better to be better informed and less emotional. Most liberals thrive on emotions and fall very short on facts.

You do realize there is a BIG difference in posting something on his social media that says "please don't be violent guys"....and condemning something publicly, right?
Depends on if you have a D or R by your name....R you cant say it enough and if you do say you don't mean it, if D then people should just know and if you say it you mean it and it's probably right wing extremists anyway

He can't condemn them, they are his supporters. So are you, same reason why you can't condemn HIM.

You all are in the same bed with the same fleas.

Just so you can grasp the severity of the issue; in 2019 25 unarmed black men and 1 black woman were killed by police in America. 13 were actually shot. the other 13 died by tasering, beating, etc. 20 people were killed by random lightning strikes in America in 2019. So, you are more likely to die by Lightning, than a black man is to be shot by a police person. So all this racist crap is just that. The most racist people are the people in the BLM movement themselves. If we were to say White lives mattered, we would be blasted. Follow the facts and the money, not the emotions. It would serve you better to be better informed and less emotional. Most liberals thrive on emotions and fall very short on facts.
Yeah yeah yeah. White people always say there’s no racism against blacks, it’s the other way around. They are all just making it up.

Until you walk a mile in their shoes......

Yeah yeah yeah. White people always say there’s no racism against blacks, it’s the other way around. They are all just making it up.

....we have white liberals to tell us how blacks really feel.

White liberals do this because they have zero respect for blacks, and view them only as political props. This is why #WalkAway is gaining momentum.

In whose shoes?

You truly are an amazing piece of work. Did you grow up in the ghetto? Have you walked a mile in their shoes?
I am in no way saying that black people do not experience racism. What I am saying is this BLM movement is BS. None of their money goes to help grand mom in the ghetto feel safe. It is a violent, Marxist movement.
Secondly, Most of the unarmed black men that have been killed by police have resisted arrest in one way or another. Many have fought the policeman trying to arrest them. It is not like police across the country are waking up each day trying to kill unarmed black men.
And you, with your lily white liberal feelings are the epitome of the damn problem. Telling us how racist we are for not feeling like you. Good luck! You are actually more racist than me because of how you think and feel about others.

You truly are an amazing piece of work. Did you grow up in the ghetto? Have you walked a mile in their shoes?
I am in no way saying that black people do not experience racism. What I am saying is this BLM movement is BS. None of their money goes to help grand mom in the ghetto feel safe. It is a violent, Marxist movement.
Secondly, Most of the unarmed black men that have been killed by police have resisted arrest in one way or another. Many have fought the policeman trying to arrest them. It is not like police across the country are waking up each day trying to kill unarmed black men.
And you, with your lily white liberal feelings are the epitome of the damn problem. Telling us how racist we are for not feeling like you. Good luck! You are actually more racist than me because of how you think and feel about others.
Welcome to our world with @BSC911 . He's an amazing character flaw of society.

Not to mention "unarmed" is a very loaded descriptor. If an unarmed person, who is very likely high AF, starts beating an armed LEO and grabs for his gun, then that will be classified as the LEO shooting an unarmed suspect...unless of course the suspect wins and shoots the LEO with his own gun.

We are trained to protect ourselves. I have fought off men much bigger than myself and survived. I have fought off 4 people at once and survived. However, regardless of how in shape I am or how well trained in hand to hand self-defense I may be, there is always going to be that "one" who is more than capable of stomping my a$$. What happens then? I can promise you that I will do everything I can to get home.

Excellent post. It'll be lost on BSC because he will choose not to hear it but very well said.

Excellent post. It'll be lost on BSC because he will choose not to hear it but very well said.
Oh, I hear it. But you don’t hear the other side. I don’t really have a dog in this hunt, but I can tell you guys still haven’t gotten the message, and are in the minority.

I love how you say I have the character flaw when you guys have your hands over your ears saying NA NA NA NA. I dont want to listen.

Welcome to our world with @BSC911 . He's an amazing character flaw of society.
I happen to be a very successful member of society. More than you ever will be, pushing your fake treatments for monetary gain. You are weak minded who can’t handle opposing viewpoints. Probably been divorced at least once. I actually feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT