ADVERTISEMENT

In case you need ONE more reason to not watch the NFL this year

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Roger Goodell Says He Wishes The NFL Had ‘Listened Earlier’ To Colin Kaepernick
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/24/...el-acho-colin-kaepernick-nfl-season-protests/

And I was really looking forward to this season, even giving a little love the New Orleans, believe it or not - but Brees blew that one. Has Washington gotten a last name yet? KC is prohibiting fans from wearing ceremonial headdresses and Native American-style face paint at Arrowhead Stadium. So, can the wear it on the road? What else am I missing besides the National Anthem debacle?

Damn that SOB for voicing his opinion. I’m now going to let it impact my enjoyment of sports. Same goes with any musician or actor that disagree with me politically.

Im a snowflake.

Damn that SOB for voicing his opinion. I’m now going to let it impact my enjoyment of sports. Same goes with any musician or actor that disagree with me politically.

Im a snowflake.
Yes you area snowflake. And the NFL needs to shut up and play football. Think about how their responses have affected the game. Since they are on your anti-God, anti-flag side (nice dig), you of course approve. But if he were popping off against what you believe, would you just sit on your hands and take it up the tailpipe?

Im a snowflake.

That's a sophomoric debate response from an evil twit that's standing on a Dim-Moe-Rat's melting ice platform.

Evil -- Morally reprehensible : sinful, wicked.
Twit -- A foolishly annoying person.

Yes you area snowflake. And the NFL needs to shut up and play football. Think about how their responses have affected the game. Since they are on your anti-God, anti-flag side (nice dig), you of course approve. But if he were popping off against what you believe, would you just sit on your hands and take it up the tailpipe?
I’m proGod and proFlag. Have Old Glory flying as we speak. I just don’t let it impact my enjoyment of sports, movies or music. Everyone has the right to speak their mind. In fact, athletes and musicians have a long history of fighting for positive social change.

Im not a snowflake.

I didn't watch last year and no plans to do so this year, haven't seen an NBA game since they started back and their viewership is donw 14-20 percent
That just tells you how many snowflakes there are in this country. And the fact that lack of crowds impact the sports scene. I’ll still watch.

Go Rockets
Go Astros
Go Texans
Go Gators.

That's a sophomoric debate response from an evil twit that's standing on a Dim-Moe-Rat's melting ice platform.

Evil -- Morally reprehensible : sinful, wicked.
Twit -- A foolishly annoying person.
Sticks and stones.......

Im a snowflake.
Noticed how no one said he couldn’t have an opinion? Lol The problems are 1) they should keep politics out of sports. It would also help if data supported their bs. 2) u don’t disrespect our country! Just cause u have a right to do it doesn’t mean it’s right or ok. Other ways to peacefully protest n create positive change then disrespecting our anthem n military.

1st time I do agree with u. Yes u are a snowflake. :D

Noticed how no one said he couldn’t have an opinion? Lol The problems are 1) they should keep politics out of sports. It would also help if data supported their bs. 2) u don’t disrespect our country! Just cause u have a right to do it doesn’t mean it’s right or ok. Other ways to peacefully protest n create positive change then disrespecting our anthem n military.

1st time I do agree with u. Yes u are a snowflake. :D
They aren’t disrespecting our country. They are exercising their constitutional rights and fighting for positive change.

And people that stop watching sports because of such are the snowflakes. Which is your right.

They aren’t disrespecting our country. They are exercising their constitutional rights and fighting for positive change.

And people that stop watching sports because of such are the snowflakes. Which is your right.
Anything positive come of it? I only see division and chaos and people disgusted with it all and not going to participate in viewership or buying of jerseys or tickets or anything period. I hope they sink badly and perhaps things will change from the top down.

I also think this race problem is overrated. People have bought in way too much. Racism is restricted to a very few and reverse racism the same.

Yes they are! U kneel on the anthem that is disrespecting the anthem. That simple. They aren’t fighting for positive change. If so they would actually be doing something. Do they ? Nope! How long has Blm been around ? And what have they done ? Actually ur they snowflake! Ppl who are taking a stand have their priorities straight!

Anything positive come of it? I only see division and chaos and people disgusted with it all and not going to participate in viewership or buying of jerseys or tickets or anything period. I hope they sink badly and perhaps things will change from the top down.

I also think this race problem is overrated. People have bought in way too much. Racism is restricted to a very few and reverse racism the same.

To be fair, race wars and chaos and rioting IS positive change to a dem, so @BSC911 is towing the party line here.

These people hate America. Never forget that.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

White people always think the race problem is overrated. Until you walk a mile in their shoes.....

White people always think the race problem is overrated. Until you walk a mile in their shoes.....
Of course ! U can’t understand cause u aren’t blk. Talk to the Asians, they had it just as bad but don’t play the victim race card. Blk all too often play the race card verses actually doing something and earning their way. If they don’t get something it’s cause of their race verses their lack of work ethic. Of course this doesn’t apply to all but a good potion of them. Just like what’s going on with the latest shooting. He didn’t have to die. He shouldn’t have ran to grab something out of his car. The cops don’t know what he’s going for. Pt being, Don’t resist and listen to the cops and u will go home safe.

Of course ! U can’t understand cause u aren’t blk. Talk to the Asians, they had it just as bad but don’t play the victim race card. Blk all too often play the race card verses actually doing something and earning their way. If they don’t get something it’s cause of their race verses their lack of work ethic. Of course this doesn’t apply to all but a good potion of them. Just like what’s going on with the latest shooting. He didn’t have to die. He shouldn’t have ran to grab something out of his car. The cops don’t know what he’s going for. Pt being, Don’t resist and listen to the cops and u will go home safe.
Are you saying most AAs are lazy? Asians werent enslaved and subject to Jim Crow laws.

I don’t even agree with CK but respect his constitutional rights. It’s statists like you and the Chinese that repress people’s right to protest. Why do you hate democratic values?

I don’t even agree with CK

Im a snowflake.

I’m proGod and proFlag. Have Old Glory flying as we speak. I just don’t let it impact my enjoyment of sports, movies or music. Everyone has the right to speak their mind. In fact, athletes and musicians have a long history of fighting for positive social change.

Im not a snowflake.

Hilarious how you are defending the bench-warmers' ability to express himself, then spend the entire thread crying about how everyone else is.....expressing themselves.

There's a reason why the NBA and MLB's ratings are in the toilet, it's cause they are expressing themselves. Stop crying.

Yes, they're disrespecting our country and what's worse is they're disrespecting it over a false narrative with no facts to back it up.
Also, opinions in the workplace aren't protected free speech.

"
The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you."
Malcolm X

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Yes, they're disrespecting our country and what's worse is they're disrespecting it over a false narrative with no facts to back it up.
Also, opinions in the workplace aren't protected free speech.
Well, that’s for the workplace to decide, isn’t it?

Hershel Walker should just shut up and play football. I’m never rooting for the Dawgs or Cowboys again.

Waaaa.

Hershel Walker should just shut up and play football. I’m never rooting for the Dawgs or Cowboys again.

Waaaa.
That's because you're a FAKE Christian. You call yourself a thinking Christian and follow along the lines of scholars, but you are FAKE. Wolf in sheep's clothing. You want to proclaim yourself a Catholic? You've got to wake up my friend because you are traveling down a precarious road - perdition awaits you if you don't change. I'm looking at your guidance and acceptance of a false truth. I'm not judging - I'm simply reading your history and your present stance in life. It's flawed and it's a serious stab to your eternal soul. That's what we do as Christians - we call out the unrighteousness we see. Do you find it in me? Call me out on it. I pray it's a worthy calling and I can repent and turn away from the evil way I found myself. Can you do the same? I'm calling you out! John 3:19, "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil."

Im not a snowflake.
Then let them do it, far away from their profession, and see how much attention they're given - not because they're famous, but because of the clarity and gravity of their words. Face it, would we give them the time of day if they were just Joe Citizen? Would we listen to the inane rants of Joy Behar if she was just another loudmouth from New York?

Waaaa.
Walker is retired. LOL Colon Crapadick is too but refuses to accept it. :)

Now if we just had someone promoting positive change or reform.

Fathers in homes.
Traditional marriage for life
Capitalism
Free enterprise
True federalism with the state equal to the central government.
True commerce clause interpretation.
Term limits
Balanced budgets
Return to original taxation
Assimilation

I am sure I could think of more ...

Hmmm none of that requires looting, arson, rioting or supporting the BLM faux organization of Marxists masquerading as civil rights leaders.

Walker is retired. LOL Colon Crapadick is too but refuses to accept it. :)

Now if we just had someone promoting positive change or reform.

Fathers in homes.
Traditional marriage for life
Capitalism
Free enterprise
True federalism with the state equal to the central government.
True commerce clause interpretation.
Term limits
Balanced budgets
Return to original taxation
Assimilation

I am sure I could think of more ...

Hmmm none of that requires looting, arson, rioting or supporting the BLM faux organization of Marxists masquerading as civil rights leaders.
Your conflating two separate issues. One is the right of athletes to speak out. That has nothing to do with looting, arson or looting.

Secondly, social justice issues are just as important as the issues you mentioned. What you are proposing is that only right wing issues are important.

Last edited:
Then let them do it, far away from their profession, and see how much attention they're given - not because they're famous, but because of the clarity and gravity of their words. Face it, would we give them the time of day if they were just Joe Citizen? Would we listen to the inane rants of Joy Behar if she was just another loudmouth from New York?
Of course not. But thats why we listen, because they are famous. Just like people listened to Trump before he became president. Did you say “shut up and build condos?” No, you are only complaining because you don’t like the message.

That's because you're a FAKE Christian. You call yourself a thinking Christian and follow along the lines of scholars, but you are FAKE. Wolf in sheep's clothing. You want to proclaim yourself a Catholic? You've got to wake up my friend because you are traveling down a precarious road - perdition awaits you if you don't change. I'm looking at your guidance and acceptance of a false truth. I'm not judging - I'm simply reading your history and your present stance in life. It's flawed and it's a serious stab to your eternal soul. That's what we do as Christians - we call out the unrighteousness we see. Do you find it in me? Call me out on it. I pray it's a worthy calling and I can repent and turn away from the evil way I found myself. Can you do the same? I'm calling you out! John 3:19, "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil."
And you cannot receive salvation because of leaving the One True Church. i pray for your soul.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

The Most Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews, heretics, and schismatics can ever be partakers of eternal life, but that they are to go into the eternal fire ‘which was prepared for the devil and his angels’

Last edited:
Yes, and they’ve decided their voices should be heard. If you don’t like it.......
Lol. Man. U always get put in ur place on here. Lol. U might want to find another where u fit better. I’m sure cnn has a group for u. Haha
They didn’t decide their voices should be heard. They were bullied n pressured. As for the fan response, it’s being heard in ratings and the NFL will soon figure that out also. Lol.

And you cannot receive salvation because of leaving the One True Church. i pray for your soul.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

The Most Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews, heretics, and schismatics can ever be partakers of eternal life, but that they are to go into the eternal fire ‘which was prepared for the devil and his angels’

That's not the Novus Ordo which you apparently do not subscribe to. And sadly, those associated with the Latin Rite think the Novus Ordo is heretical and filled with error. If you still hold to that notion that anyone outside the Catholic Church (and the Novus Ordo) cannot receive merciful salvation from our Lord, then you are misguided. And how is it that you are saved by merely being a member of a church? It isn't the church that saves you, it's acceptance of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross. Only Jesus saves, not the Church. Nothing the church has or does can save you. Period. End of story. The Church is there to guide you along, not to save you. Tell me HOW the church saves you but not me? Tell me how my leaving the Catholic Church, I've condemned myself to hell? Tell me how a righteous, holy and merciful God would and could do such a thing? Tell me how millions of Christians are going to hell simply for the fact they are not in complete communion with the teachings of the Catholic Church? And tell me how you are on the side of baby killers and still believe you are so sanctimonious that you are the one going to heaven because you belong to a church. BTW, church isn't an organizational religion, it's the people of God.

ADVERTISEMENT