ADVERTISEMENT

In case you need ONE more reason to not watch the NFL this year

But peaceful protests are fine. And you can’t blame Biden for the media.

What about the Q nut jobs?
Deflecting.
Hadn't heard of too many Q nut jobs shooting and looting and becoming arsonists and burning American flags and calling for the destruction of America recently, have you?

Reactions: gatordad3
Deflecting.
Hadn't heard of too many Q nut jobs shooting and looting and becoming arsonists and burning American flags and calling for the destruction of America recently, have you?
No, just traveling from Illinois to shoot protestors, El Paso to shoot up Mexicans, run over people in Charlottesville, shoot up black chursch’s, etc. The FBI indicates right wing nut jobs pose the biggest terrorist threat.

Why do you guys hate people that exercise their right to protest.

When fires are lit and looters loot, it ceases to be peaceful or even "mostly peaceful" regardless of how many times Der Stürmer says otherwise.

I can and do blame Biden and his campaign for purposefully turning a blind eye for political expediencey until the political winds shifted.

I know almost nothing about Q. Your unrelated questions are amusing. I bet you think that you're being slick. You can ask me whatever you like...I'll answer the question if I have an answer. No reason for you to try to be slick in introducing them.
Just pointing out the right wingers have their share of nut jobs.

Since you seem to be in the dark.

QAnon[a] (/kjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[2][3][4][5][6][7] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them.[8] No part of the theory is based on fact.[9][10][11][12] The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by "Q", who was presumably an American individual,[13] but probably became a group of people.[14][15] Q claimed to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. NBC Newsfound that three people took the original Q post and expanded it across multiple media platforms to build internet followings for profit. QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous 4chan posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.[16]

Q has accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials of being members of the cabal. Q also claimed that Trump feigned collusion with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.[17][18][19] "Q" is a reference to the Q clearance used by the U.S. Department of Energy. QAnon believers commonly tag their social media posts with the hashtag #WWG1WGA, signifying the motto "Where We Go One, We Go All".

No, just traveling from Illinois to shoot protestors, El Paso to shoot up Mexicans, run over people in Charlottesville, shoot up black chursch’s, etc. The FBI indicates right wing nut jobs pose the biggest terrorist threat.

Run Forrest Run!

I can 100% guarantee you any disruption of rioter's plans by Trump supporters is due to the "I've had enough" attitude. They don't start riots, they try and end them. Your gang of thugs who are siding with Biden AND you are perpetrators of this mess. Enjoy voting for the LOSER Biden this year and enjoy the benefits Trump will be giving you for living in America under his watch. Otherwise, I'd say go to Canada with all the loser Hollywoodites and anti-American thugs.

Sorry, I'm calling BS. If he said anything at all he most certainly qualified it saying "peaceful protests" are good....meanwhile his media arm, the MSM, referred to burning and looting as peaceful from the beginning of this crap.

You are being intellectually dishonest by pretending Biden condemned the riots from the beginning. That is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say...even for you. The left calculated that it would help Biden. They were wrong and NOW he's condemning it. LMAO that you're even trying to say this crap.

Now you will scramble to find some out of context comment from Biden's basement where he said something about violent protests months ago and you'll post it here....and I will laugh again. We both know that you're FOS here.

Sovereign Citizens are out of their heads in my experience. Most get their law degrees from youtube and end up in jail, when they likely wouldn't have otherwise, as a result. I rarely had real issues with them as a Deputy Sheriff because Sheriff's are elected officials but some of the dumber than average tried.
PS. I find it funny that you all lump the MSM together, who at least present Pub views from time to time, while drooling over OAN, who has NEVER questioned Trump, as the best source for news.

Too funny.

Last edited:
Run Forrest Run!

I can 100% guarantee you any disruption of rioter's plans by Trump supporters is due to the "I've had enough" attitude. They don't start riots, they try and end them. Your gang of thugs who are siding with Biden AND you are perpetrators of this mess. Enjoy voting for the LOSER Biden this year and enjoy the benefits he'll be giving you for living in America under his watch. Otherwise, I'd say go to Canada with all the loser Hollywoodites and anti-American thugs.
Oh, so you support the vigilantes and the people that drive into crowds of protestors, do you? How Patriotic.

Seeing how a horrible candidate like Hillary got more than 50% of the American vote, and Biden will get even more, perhaps it’s you that should move to Canada.

You’re awfully touchy this morning. I’ll pray for you at Mass today.

Oh, so you support the vigilantes and the people that drive into crowds of protestors, do you? How Patriotic.

Seeing how a horrible candidate like Hillary got more than 50% of the American vote, and Biden will get even more, perhaps it’s you that should move to Canada.

And you support protesters that rape, murder, assault first responders, commit arson, sedition, looting, wonton destruction and racial beatings? How patriotic

I'm just relieved that you recognize, and are willing to admit, the nut jobs that exist on the left.

If the burning and looting from the left doesn't stop, or God forbid gets worse, they will encounter more and more citizens defending their life and property with guns. IMO that situation will explode if Biden becomes POTUS because the extreme left Marxists know that Biden won't make serious efforts to stop them.

Reactions: nail1988
PS. I find it funny that you all lump the MSM together, who at least present Pub views from time to time, while drooling over OAN, who has NEVER questioned Trump, as the best source for news.

Too funny.

I find it funny that you felt the need to preach to me about OAN when I've never (meaning not once) mentioned that I get my news from OAN or listed them as a source.

You OTOH have linked every lefty rag known to man in support of your propaganda.

The MSM presents pub views from time to time insofar as to ridicule, dispute or misrepresent what they have said. Did you watch their coverage of the RNC? It was freaking hilarious.

And you support protesters that rape, murder, assault first responders, commit arson, sedition, looting, wonton destruction and racial beatings? How patriotic

Then he blames the right wingers when the looters are shot while committing the acts you mentioned above.

I guess BSC is cool with people being attacked because they have different political opinions, or because they're white and won't say what the crowd "must" hear in order to tolerate their whiteness....if said whitey intends to walk down "their" street.

QAnon[a] (/kjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[2][3][4][5][6][7] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them.[8] No part of the theory is based on fact.[9][10][11][12] The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by "Q", who was presumably an American individual,[13] but probably became a group of people.[14][15] Q claimed to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. NBC Newsfound that three people took the original Q post and expanded it across multiple media platforms to build internet followings for profit. QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous 4chan posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.[16]

Q has accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials of being members of the cabal. Q also claimed that Trump feigned collusion with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.[17][18][19] "Q" is a reference to the Q clearance used by the U.S. Department of Energy. QAnon believers commonly tag their social media posts with the hashtag #WWG1WGA, signifying the motto "Where We Go One, We Go All".

The basic and core idea that QAnon has promoted is to do your own research and never trust anything the MSM tells you.

That scares the shit out of the left and media. That's why they attack Q, an informed public will destroy them.

Keep watching...

Reactions: gatordad3

Too funny.

Boy you are obsessed with OAN. They are the only news network telling the truth about the left now.

Dots connect themselves. Too many people are awake now.

I thought the FBI said QAnon was the biggest threat to democracy? Goodness they are everywhere! LOL

Oh, I forget you have to do your duty of Religion and go to Mass less you go into mortal sin and have to confess it. Your condescension is duly noted.

Nope. I don’t support any of them. They should all be thrown in jail. That’s the difference between us, I guess.

I find it funny that you felt the need to preach to me about OAN when I've never (meaning not once) mentioned that I get my news from OAN or listed them as a source.

You OTOH have linked every lefty rag known to man in support of your propaganda.

The MSM presents pub views from time to time insofar as to ridicule, dispute or misrepresent what they have said. Did you watch their coverage of the RNC? It was freaking hilarious.
please define the MSM. I watchEd some of Fox’s coverage but I have never really gotten into conventions on either side. They are just dog and pony shows.

And I said you all, that is the Righties OTB who think OAN is the greatest network. What is your news preference of choice and explain why you think they are objective.

Last edited:
Nope. I don’t support any of them. They should all be thrown in jail. That’s the difference between us, I guess.

Correct. We want the guilty to be thrown in jail. You want anyone that speaks out about the guilty on your side to go to jail. Trump being the main one.

We are very different.

please define the MSM. I watchEd some of Fox’s coverage but I have never really gotten into conventions on either side. They are just do and pony shows.

And I said you all, that is the Righties OTB who think OAN is the greatest network. What is your news preference of choice and explain why you think they are objective.

This is the classic difference between most liberals and most conservatives.

Most liberals think the 'truth' is that the left is always right, and the right is always wrong. Any source that tells them this, is 'credible' in their mind.

Most conservatives think for themselves. They don't get their information from one source, they do actual research with a variety of sources.

So they KNOW what the truth is. They don't need a source to tell them what the truth is.

When I watch OAN, they are telling me things now that I knew about 2-3 years ago through independent research. When I turn on CNN and MSNBC (and increasingly Fox), they are making claims that my independent research debunked 2-3 years ago.

When sources tell me the truth, I keep listening. When sources lie to me, I stop listening.

That's the difference between you and I: You listen to whatever source tells you what you want to hear. You accept it blindly, and never do your own research to see what the truth is. If someone that HAS done their own research points out the error of your sources, you do research to find another biased source that backs up the first one.

This is why you literally have no idea what is happening in the world and never learn anything.

Actually in most if not all dioceses across the country, bishops / archbishops / cardinals have granted dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation. The Indiana bishops recently extended this dispensation till Nov 1.
For Corona virus? I didn't know that. I don't believe in Sunday Mass obligation or hell bound issue anyway.

QAnon[a] (/kjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[2][3][4][5][6][7] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them.[8] No part of the theory is based on fact.

Why have human and child sex trafficking arrests spiked under Pres Trump?

Better question: Why didn't they under obama?

Why didn't obama's DOJ arrest epstein and maxwell?

The theory began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by "Q", who was presumably an American individual,[13] but probably became a group of people.[14][15] Q claimed to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. NBC Newsfound that three people took the original Q post and expanded it across multiple media platforms to build internet followings for profit.

Q has never sold a single item or asked anyone to buy a single item. This claim is completely false.

QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous 4chan posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.[16]

See they can't even get the terms right. QAnon is the community of people that follow Q's posts. They are claiming QAnon is the poster Q.

See the difference? I can speak on Q and QAnon from a position of knowledge because I have researched this community. @BSC911's has no idea what it is, so all he can do is copy and paste from a poor-written and completely incorrect account by NBC.

Which he then tried to pass off as his own thoughts. This is why sheep stay hoodwinked.

Reactions: kjfreeze
please define the MSM. I watchEd some of Fox’s coverage but I have never really gotten into conventions on either side. They are just do and pony shows.

MSM is any and all nationally broadcast or print media. I was specifically referring to nationally broadcast TV news which would obviously include the big 3, all their spinoffs (MSNBC, ect),CNN and Fox News.

My dad watches OAN and it's fine...very dry imo but I think that's the appeal for some. It's not driven by emotion or drama, just news. They don't offer much in the way of counterpoint so I have a bit of an issue with that. Unlike the lefty MSM, I don't often see or hear about them inventing news or purposely taking things out of context so that's a plus.

I get my news from a LOT of sources. Some that I trust, some that I doubt and some that I typically hate. In doing so, I feel confident that I get a complete picture and then I decide how to interpret what's happening.

Reactions: nail1988 and BSC911
Roger Goodell Says He Wishes The NFL Had ‘Listened Earlier’ To Colin Kaepernick
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/24/...el-acho-colin-kaepernick-nfl-season-protests/

And I was really looking forward to this season, even giving a little love the New Orleans, believe it or not - but Brees blew that one. Has Washington gotten a last name yet? KC is prohibiting fans from wearing ceremonial headdresses and Native American-style face paint at Arrowhead Stadium. So, can the wear it on the road? What else am I missing besides the National Anthem debacle?
Free country man

You can wear your rebel flag, hood and anything else you want

Doesn’t mean everyone has to like it

Maybe you would be more excited if magat sent on extra thugs to violent up Kaepernick. His quiet protest seems to have struck a nerve, being out the pick up trucks and start firing paint bullets. Maybe even a 17 year old magat wannabe can shoot and kill people

Good worry about KC there sport

Reactions: BSC911
MSM is any and all nationally broadcast or print media. I was specifically referring to nationally broadcast TV news which would obviously include the big 3, all their spinoffs (MSNBC, ect),CNN and Fox News.

My dad watches OAN and it's fine...very dry imo but I think that's the appeal for some. It's not driven by emotion or drama, just news. They don't offer much in the way of counterpoint so I have a bit of an issue with that. Unlike the lefty MSM, I don't often see or hear about them inventing news or purposely taking things out of context so that's a plus.

I get my news from a LOT of sources. Some that I trust, some that I doubt and some that I typically hate. In doing so, I feel confident that I get a complete picture and then I decide how to interpret what's happening.
thats what most intelligent people do. Just because CNN or Fox spins it a certain way doesn’t mean I necessarily buy it.

Free country man

Maybe you would be more excited if magat sent on extra thugs to violent up Kaepernick. His quiet protest seems to have struck a nerve, being out the pick up trucks and start firing paint bullets. Maybe even a 17 year old magat wannabe can shoot and kill people

Bet you won't get shot with paintballs if you don’t stand in traffic to block someone else's right to protest.

We're all super shocked that you appear to be siding with the shooter in Portland and the shot in Kenosha. It's why we call you sheep.

thats what most intelligent people do. Just because CNN or Fox spins it a certain way doesn’t mean I necessarily buy it.

I never buy it...at least not until I've verified it myself. I don't trust the MSM at all, about anything, ever. They'd rather lie than tell the truth.

I don't know the solution. 1st amendment offers them special protections. Perhaps we need something like a "Bar Association" for licensed reporters....meaning you can have your license suspended or worse for unethical behavior including intentionally lying to the public.

That opens a whole other can of worms, i get it....but i can't think of another solution. A solution is needed. I don't think a Republic can survive without trusted media and we don't have that anymore.

Free country man

And, uhm, who are you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT