ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

I think Theo might be right about the trucks.

White Ford F series with at least a 12 inch suspension lift and deep dish chrome wheels with at least 36 inch tires. After getting stuck behind this dude for seven miles at 5 under on Blanding into Orange Park he turns into BJs Gas and comes damn near to a complete stop to go over speed bumps.

There was not a speck of dirt on it either.

It was the most bitchmade thing I seen all week and I bet that dude is hung like a thimble.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I think Theo might be right about the trucks.

White Ford F series with at least a 12 inch suspension lift and deep dish chrome wheels with at least 36 inch tires. After getting stuck behind this dude for seven miles at 5 under on Blanding into Orange Park he turns into BJs Gas and comes damn near to a complete stop to go over speed bumps.

There was not a speck of dirt on it either.

It was the most bitchmade thing I seen all week and I bet that dude is hung like a thimble.
Compensation

I don't care if they confiscate AR-15s but it would be like confiscating Camrys because there are too many cars on the road. It's not going to make a huge, permanent impact on traffic.
Secondly people will not give them up. EVER. My families safety ( because am a man) is more important than a tyrannical lefty trying to infringe on my rights given to me by our founding Fathers. So from now on, a page from all of you sissy lefties book. My Ar10 and AR 15’s identity as .410 single shot shotguns. Now we good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT