ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

@GatorTheo

The state with the most permissive gun laws in the country averages less than 10 homicides per year.

Chicago had over 80 people get shot just last weekend alone, yet is a gun free zone.

Now, I get the population of Chicago is 3.5X that of Vermont, but the number of shootings is 250X-300X times higher.

How is this even possible?

Reactions: nail1988
@GatorTheo

The state with the most permissive gun laws in the country averages less than 10 homicides per year.

Chicago had over 80 people get shot just last weekend alone, yet is a gun free zone.

Now, I get the population of Chicago is 3.5X that of Vermont, but the number of shootings is 250X-300X times higher.

How is this even possible?

Scattered 'gun free zones' are simply not realistic. There are way too many guns in circulation and they aren't going to search people.

What might be an glaring difference between Chicago and Vermont? Hmmmmm? The pizza, of course.

He's pretending if the entire state had stricter gun laws it would make a difference in Cook County.
If you make it more difficult to get guns, it's going to be more difficult to get guns. That doesn't mean you will ever be 'gun free' unless you start searching people who enter.

Just putting up a 'gun free' sign isn't going to do much of anything.

If you make it more difficult to get guns, it's going to be more difficult to get guns.
No, it isn't. Why, because as we've explained to you repeatedly, there's more guns than people here now, that ship has sailed.

That doesn't mean you will ever be 'gun free' unless you start searching people who enter.
Which is unconstitutional.

Just putting up a 'gun free' sign isn't going to do much of anything.
Look at that you got something right.

No, it isn't. Why, because as we've explained to you repeatedly, there's more guns than people here now, that ship has sailed.
So your position is, if we outlawed motorcycles, there would still be the same number of motorcycles on the road? You sure about that?
Which is unconstitutional.
Right because the constitution has never been changed.
Look at that you got something right.
As usual.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
So your position is, if we outlawed motorcycles, there would still be the same number of motorcycles on the road? You sure about that?
Well, there are more guns now in Australia than before the ban and buyback.

So, are you sure banning guns would result in fewer guns?

Are guns banned in Australia?

Reactions: gatordad3
Are guns banned in Australia?
Not totally, but it’s not a right.

The govt bought back as many guns as they could then required a license, training course and application process with a ”valid reason” for owning one.

Point is - government action to limit gun ownership led to more guns in circulation.

Not totally, but it’s not a right.

The govt bought back as many guns as they could then required a license, training course and application process with a ”valid reason” for owning one.

Point is - government action to limit gun ownership led to more guns in circulation.
But the laws allowed that to happen, right? People aren't breaking the law. They made it harder to get a gun and fewer people got guns.

They did not ban guns so the result has nothing to do with banning guns.

I think it’s horrible that drunk drivers kill sober drivers.

We should ban driving. And alcohol.
Cars and alcohol were not designed specifically to kill. Their primary use is otherwise.

Same with a baseball bat. You could kill someone with a baseball bat but that's not the intention. Baseball bats aren't the go to weapon for criminals.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Cars and alcohol were not designed specifically to kill. Their primary use is otherwise.

Same with a baseball bat. You could kill someone with a baseball bat but that's not the intention. Baseball bats aren't the go to weapon for criminals.
Crap.

Now I can't have anything but a butter knife. And I'll have to turn in my bow and arrow(s). And my Roundup. And my rat poison, mousetraps and wasp spray.

This sucks.

But the laws allowed that to happen, right? People aren't breaking the law. They made it harder to get a gun and fewer people got guns.

They did not ban guns so the result has nothing to do with banning guns.
Fewer people were allowed to own guns.

But that didn't reduce the number of guns, it limited who could own them.

It actually increased the number of guns in circulation.

Worked that way with illegal drugs...right?

@GatorTheo

Sandy has a message for you 😳🤗😎

We're gonna need more emoticons. :oops:

giphy.gif

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT