ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration

what? growth sucked under trump, gdp never ripped. trumps tax code has never once had a deficit of less than 5% of GDP. that had never occurred outside of a recession or war. NEVER. WTF planet do you live on fats???
One where facts and actual numbers mean more than message board puffery

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
what? growth sucked under trump, gdp never ripped. trumps tax code has never once had a deficit of less than 5% of GDP. that had never occurred outside of a recession or war. NEVER. WTF planet do you live on fats???
Here you go again with your made up fantasies about DJT. That guy occupies SO MUCH space in your head it's insane.

2017 - 3.5%
2018 - 3.5%
2019 - 4.6%

And you're pinning the 5% stat on the wrong President.

Biden
2021 - 12.4%
2022 - 5.5%
2023 - 6.3%

When you get tired of being proven wrong by facts just let me know.

Here you go again with your made up fantasies about DJT. That guy occupies SO MUCH space in your head it's insane.

2017 - 3.5%
2018 - 3.5%
2019 - 4.6%

And you're pinning the 5% stat on the wrong President.

Biden
2021 - 12.4%
2022 - 5.5%
2023 - 6.3%

When you get tired of being proven wrong by facts just let me know.

2017 was obamas tax code nickel. Why did you leave out 2020? 2021 fiscal year is on Trump Oc to oct

2017 was obamas tax code nickel. Why did you leave out 2020? 2021 fiscal year is on Trump Oc to oct
Because of Covid you dolt. Those weren't normal times.

So I see you're admitting you're wrong in the 5% statement.

Finally. Some contrition.

“Just the tip”

You ok with Biden FLYING in 300k illegal immigrants in a desperate bid to stay in power?

“Just the tip”

You ok with Biden FLYING in 300k illegal immigrants in a desperate bid to stay in power?

Agree with Elon, he and I communicate fyi. And just so you are aware fiscal year budgets are done in April. So when looking at trumps spending and debt you must use his budgets not obamas. Same goes for every president. Trumps first budget was fiscal year 18 signed and sealed Oct of 2017.. all fiscal years are Oct to Oct. trumps a raging fiscal liberal. You need to accept that and still make the case for why he will be good this time as opposed to his last term. We care about America only, not ourselves try to think like that, it’s helpful.

The real reason behind the surge of newcomers. We need to have more kids. I am willing to do my fair share here….

@fatman76 what say you

Does Trump know what the sheep want to hear??

What do you think Trump will do?? Build a wall??

:):rolleyes:😀😀😁

remember the white flight out of south florida in the late 70's all through the 2000's. Guess what area is the powerhouse of the great state of florida??? fort meyers??? lol, its south florida. Dont let the devil win, there are good people from all over this grear world we live in.

we have another jobs report this morning. IMMIGRATION has been a contributing factor to the boom we are in, lets not vilify people with great work ethics, not everyone is a stimi loving commie...

We face very similar demographic issues. Before you panic about being replaced by brown people look a bit deeper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT