ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration

There is some truth to this.

Poor MDFer. Just the tip Nickelodean! 😂

430196686_1871509533298977_5538490062195377014_n.jpg

Reactions: jsfgators
Population growth plus productivity growth is how you make a rich country richer.

Population growth plus productivity growth is how you make a rich country richer.
If there’s a liberal narrative you’ll fall hook, line and sinker.

Immigrants are a tremendous drain on the economy.

The 10MM that have come in under Biden are costing the US over $400MM annually. They don’t pay income taxes because they don’t have a SSN and don’t file federal income taxes. They also send a large portion of what they make back to their home country.

They do help economic growth by providing cheap labor and engaging in use taxes, but the jobs they take are from low wage earners who are disproportionately minorities.

But the worst part is when the border is wide open we don’t vet who is coming in…you see the Venezuelan crime stats recently?

If there’s a liberal narrative you’ll fall hook, line and sinker.

Immigrants are a tremendous drain on the economy.

The 10MM that have come in under Biden are costing the US over $400MM annually. They don’t pay income taxes because they don’t have a SSN and don’t file federal income taxes. They also send a large portion of what they make back to their home country.

They do help economic growth by providing cheap labor and engaging in use taxes, but the jobs they take are from low wage earners who are disproportionately minorities.

But the worst part is when the border is wide open we don’t vet who is coming in…you see the Venezuelan crime stats recently?
like climate change? like operation warp speed? like slow the spread? like stimi? like debt and deficits? like populist tax cuts?? demographics plays a yuuge roll in GDP growth you genius, so does productivity. Look it up before you flap your gums. Now go test drive a tessy and educate yourself.

like climate change? like operation warp speed? like slow the spread? like stimi? like debt and deficits? like populist tax cuts?? demographics plays a yuuge roll in GDP growth you genius, so does productivity. Look it up before you flap your gums. Now go test drive a tessy and educate yourself.
@LordofallSocks - I might get alcohol poisoning if you’re serious about playing this game 😂

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Demographics do play a huge role in economic growth - illegal immigrant leeches who don’t buy homes, new cars, pay federal taxes, remove cash from our economy and still use all of the same social services (emergency services, medical care, roads and bridges, schools, etc) but pay zero in…are a drain.

You can’t be this dumb. There’s no way you’re buying illegal immigration grows the economy and doesn’t hurt the lowest income earners.

But screw minorities, as long as liberals stay in power, right?

Growth in potential GDP is determined by growth in the potential labor force (the number of people who want to be working when the labor market is strong) and growth in potential labor productivity

Lots of bright idiots on the board!!

Joey is killing it. This is what you voted for.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Demographics do play a huge role in economic growth - illegal immigrant leeches who don’t buy homes, new cars, pay federal taxes, remove cash from our economy and still use all of the same social services (emergency services, medical care, roads and bridges, schools, etc) but pay zero in…are a drain.

You can’t be this dumb. There’s no way you’re buying illegal immigration grows the economy and doesn’t hurt the lowest income earners.

But screw minorities, as long as liberals stay in power, right?
So to what do you attribute the booming economy and markets to? Immigrants are leaches?? Really? Not you stimi lovers but people that go to the ends of the earth to get into the country?? You people are so unaware it’s hard to understand.

So to what do you attribute the booming economy and markets to? Immigrants are leaches?? Really? Not you stimi lovers but people that go to the ends of the earth to get into the country?? You people are so unaware it’s hard to understand.
@fatman76

FATS answer the question. Your answer won’t be right but let’s see that pea of yours in action. To the other sheep on here, feel free to chime in.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
@fatman76

FATS answer the question. Your answer won’t be right but let’s see that pea of yours in action. To the other sheep on here, feel free to chime in.
Why should I take my time and energy to try to educate a brainwashed lemming?

You think the stock market is the economy and that illegals using state and local services are a burden on the federal govt.

You keep saying “stimi” lovers but Biden has printed more cash than Trump in less time. Yet you only attack one of the two men.

You say you want a wall but ignore Biden striking down Trump’s policies on day 1 that had immigration largely under control.

And I have ZERO time for someone who bitches about everything but can’t be bothered to have their vote counted. As far as I’m concerned you can STFU and let people who actually participate in the process discuss the issues of the day.

Inflation is out of control and is ticking back up. Unemployment numbers are skewed by people having to take multiple jobs because real wages are down.

The stock market is high right now because the trillions were printing under Biden’s incredible spending has to go somewhere…but each dollar an investor gains is worth less than it was yesterday.

You live in upside down land. Biden has been the worst President in history and all you can talk about is Orange Man Bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Why should I take my time and energy to try to educate a brainwashed lemming?

You think the stock market is the economy and that illegals using state and local services are a burden on the federal govt.

You keep saying “stimi” lovers but Biden has printed more cash than Trump in less time. Yet you only attack one of the two men.

You say you want a wall but ignore Biden striking down Trump’s policies on day 1 that had immigration largely under control.

And I have ZERO time for someone who bitches about everything but can’t be bothered to have their vote counted. As far as I’m concerned you can STFU and let people who actually participate in the process discuss the issues of the day.

Inflation is out of control and is ticking back up. Unemployment numbers are skewed by people having to take multiple jobs because real wages are down.

The stock market is high right now because the trillions were printing under Biden’s incredible spending has to go somewhere…but each dollar an investor gains is worth less than it was yesterday.

You live in upside down land. Biden has been the worst President in history and all you can talk about is Orange Man Bad.
Inflation is running at 3%. Employment is beyond full, wages are up companies minting money, to what do you attribute this to? Immigration is responsible for some but it cannot explain this type of strength on its own. What is Joe doing to keep oil down but everything else up?? It really is a miracle.

FYI, I know you don’t know the first thing about finance or economics, I am busting you lol peas. I didn’t expect a real answer. If I made the rules, you would not vote.

Inflation is running at 3%. Employment is beyond full, wages are up companies minting money, to what do you attribute this to? Immigration is responsible for some but it cannot explain this type of strength on its own. What is Joe doing to keep oil down but everything else up?? It really is a miracle.

FYI, I know you don’t know the first thing about finance or economics, I am busting you lol peas. I didn’t expect a real answer. If I made the rules, you would not vote.
Real inflation IS NOT 3%. You may be eating pasture grass and bugs, but it's obvious you don't grocery shop nor buy gasoline. (I know, you are probably stealing electricity from your neighbors for your Tessie but..........) it costs money and fossil fuels to create electricity ya village dunce. 😂

Real inflation IS NOT 3%. You may be eating pasture grass and bugs, but it's obvious you don't grocery shop nor buy gasoline. (I know, you are probably stealing electricity from your neighbors for your Tessie but..........) it costs money and fossil fuels to create electricity ya village dunce. 😂
Tell the bond market that nickel. They seem to think it’s running below 3%. A ten year treasury of 5% implies an inflation rate just below 3%. The current 10 year is at 4.19%, I will let you work out the maff. We are in a Goldilocks period, enjoy it while it lasts. There could be another 2020 just around the corner, know what I mean.

That third one...Biden killed your beautiful wall!?

Say it ain't so Joe!

That third one...Biden killed your beautiful wall!?

Say it ain't so Joe!

Sadly there was no wall to kill, trump passed a populist tax cut increasing the deficit to a trillion dollars immediately. It increased each year. We still have his shit tax code, now Biden’s, awful. Just the tip, it’s really hard to go back to being a virgin. Really hard.

Sadly there was no wall to kill, trump passed a populist tax cut increasing the deficit to a trillion dollars immediately. It increased each year. We still have his shit tax code, now Biden’s, awful. Just the tip, it’s really hard to go back to being a virgin. Really hard.

Why do you say things that take 4 seconds to disprove?

No money for Illegal Aliens or any organization that financially supports them. NOT ONE RED PENNY!

We are racking up $1T of debt every 100 days. It must stop!

Yes, Biden is president fats. wtf does this have to do with anything!!! I know who the boss is just like I knew who the boss was in 2020.
Well your President took 94 EO's and ruined an in-control situation...but now says he doesn't have any authority. He thinks alot like you do.

The most important man in your life says this about it:

"The massive flood of illegal immigration is due to 94 executive actions by the Biden administration. Until those executive actions are revoked, claims by Biden that he wants to address illegal immigration are a bold-faced lie."
- Elon Musk

And is this "Cool", er no?

And Fats isn't a dig, my best friends in the world call me by that nickname. If you're an old friend you refer to me as "Fat".

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Yes, Biden is president fats. wtf does this have to do with anything!!! I know who the boss is just like I knew who the boss was in 2020.
He literally brags about his "open border policy"....you don't care one bit about a wall, border, illegal immigration or this country...all you care about is your politics.

Well your President took 94 EO's and ruined an in-control situation...but now says he doesn't have any authority. He thinks alot like you do.

The most important man in your life says this about it:

"The massive flood of illegal immigration is due to 94 executive actions by the Biden administration. Until those executive actions are revoked, claims by Biden that he wants to address illegal immigration are a bold-faced lie."
- Elon Musk

And is this "Cool", er no?

And Fats isn't a dig, my best friends in the world call me by that nickname. If you're an old friend you refer to me as "Fat".
Yeah we need a wall fats, I told you that 50 times. The one trump was supposed to deleiver. Instead we got stimi debt deficits shutdowns operation warp speed division DEI on steroids, I can go on for days, the man is a domestic terrorist. Quit living in your feels, focus on the money honey.

Yeah we need a wall fats, I told you that 50 times. The one trump was supposed to deleiver. Instead we got stimi debt deficits shutdowns operation warp speed division DEI on steroids, I can go on for days, the man is a domestic terrorist. Quit living in your feels, focus on the money honey.
Trumps wall was blocked by the dem House, and you know that. We have Presidents, not dictators.

And the numbers under Trump were a fraction of what we are seeing today. Isn’t that what matters - how many illegals are coming in? I thought you were a numbers guy but you never want to talk about them.

Trump couldn’t fund the wall from the executive branch so he did things like Remain in Mexico that still put asylum seekers in line but kept them on the other side of the border.

These are the facts, I’m sorry your TDS doesn’t let you see quantifiable proof Biden is a disaster.

Tell the bond market that nickel. They seem to think it’s running below 3%. A ten year treasury of 5% implies an inflation rate just below 3%. The current 10 year is at 4.19%, I will let you work out the maff. We are in a Goldilocks period, enjoy it while it lasts. There could be another 2020 just around the corner, know what I mean.
Ya village idioso. Banks are paying 5-6% interest rates on an annual basis. The US ,GOV doesn't give a damn about inflation with regard to treasury bonds, why should they care? Joey will just print more money to offset the losses. Just the tip!

200.gif

Trumps wall was blocked by the dem House, and you know that. We have Presidents, not dictators.

And the numbers under Trump were a fraction of what we are seeing today. Isn’t that what matters - how many illegals are coming in? I thought you were a numbers guy but you never want to talk about them.

Trump couldn’t fund the wall from the executive branch so he did things like Remain in Mexico that still put asylum seekers in line but kept them on the other side of the border.

These are the facts, I’m sorry your TDS doesn’t let you see quantifiable proof Biden is a disaster.
He had a pub house and senate for 2 years fats, he spent his capital on the populist tax cuts instead of doing something curative. Debt deficits stimi operation warp speed I can go on and on. Try to live here on earth not planet Pluto.

He had a pub house and senate for 2 years fats, he spent his capital on the populist tax cuts instead of doing something curative. Debt deficits stimi operation warp speed I can go on and on. Try to live here on earth not planet Pluto.
Versus YOUR planet up Uranus. Just the tip! 😂

The tax cuts spitted growth and didn’t cause the deficits you claim they did. The economy was rolling, interest rates were low, and inflation was down.

And he made hundreds of miles of renewed wall his first two years, but the same commie liberals who are supporting this open border blocked him from the last $5B to finish what he started.

And day one Biden promised to never build another foot.

The tax cuts spitted growth and didn’t cause the deficits you claim they did. The economy was rolling, interest rates were low, and inflation was down.
And he made hundreds of miles of renewed wall his first two years, but the same commie liberals who are supporting this open border blocked him from the last $5B to finish what he started.
And let miles of finished steel product lay to waste and sold for scrap. Just the tip! :mad:

Word to the wise, wait until 2025 when the Pant's Shitter is put to pasture for good.

430108838_3384477268509825_5998322580905800884_n.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what? growth sucked under trump, gdp never ripped. trumps tax code has never once had a deficit of less than 5% of GDP. that had never occurred outside of a recession or war. NEVER. WTF planet do you live on fats???

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

We have no Wall FATS, we have no border. We need a wall, we didnt get one, we got 8 trillion in additional debt, shutdowns, stimi negative interest rates a populist tax cut, operation warp speed, mandates, and division like we have not seen in decades. Trump is a domestic terrorist, and the people that support him are guilty of treason. PERIOD> go to russia you stimi loving commie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT