ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sorry for voting for Biden

STFU. Today is not the day for this.
Thankfully, you're not my mommie and currently the Constitution is still in affect, therefore,,,
😜

How did you vote for Biden? You must be retarded.
Once again, you didn't confess, but we know who you are. I voted for the best President the USA has ever had: DONALD J. TRUMP!! And stop using that word retard. With a child of special needs I find that disrespectful!

Reactions: goldmom
Once again, you didn't confess, but we know who you are. I voted for the best President the USA has ever had: DONALD J. TRUMP!! And stop using that word retard. With a child of special needs I find that disrespectful!
How did you vote for Biden? What did you see in him to make you fall in love?

More selective outrage. Such hypocrites. I guess it’s OK to make fun of special needs people as long as they are on your “team.”

Imagine being so retarded. We don't have to, here you are.

images

Congrats....... someone has to win the Special Olympics. 🤣

n-JOHN-FRANKLIN-STEPHENS-628x314.jpg

More selective outrage. Such hypocrites. I guess it’s OK to make fun of special needs people as long as they are on your “team.”
Some people drew the unlucky number at birth, but you have no excuse. You willfully choose to be the village idiot. There's a difference. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and YOU take all available liberties to prove this on a daily basis.

With all the demands of the job as POTUS on a daily basis, and even with his handlers making most of the decisions, the Vegetable knows there are events happening that are not "good" to say the least. He's stressed. And it's causing him to deteriorate more.
Am I the only one who can see this? And I'm not saying this to attack the man. This is serious.

Reactions: martycat1
With all the demands of the job as POTUS on a daily basis, and even with his handlers making most of the decisions, the Vegetable knows there are events happening that are not "good" to say the least. He's stressed. And it's causing him to deteriorate more.
Am I the only one who can see this? And I'm not saying this to attack the man. This is serious.
It's hard to say this, but seeing who is 2nd and 3rd in command, barring reversal of the election (which ain't gonna happen), I'm ridin with Biden. :mad:

Didn't see your apology yet. I KNOW who you voted for.
Why would I apologize. The Orange Clown is gone. The country is better off.

But congrats on showing your hypocrisy. I guess the handicapped are fair game now.

n-JOHN-FRANKLIN-STEPHENS-628x314.jpg

Last edited:
Some people drew the unlucky number at birth, but you have no excuse. You willfully choose to be the village idiot. There's a difference. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and YOU take all available liberties to prove this on a daily basis.
Good try, but there is no excuse for making fun of the handicapped. You must have learned that from the Orange Clown.

Oh, and I’m much smarter than you, bean counter. Still hitting on 18 year olds, you perv?

REPUBIKS file articles of impeachment for Blinkin. They need to go after the vegetable 🌽

Republicans Find Their Spine and Introduce Articles of Impeachment​

Just the fact that the Dims were constantly conspiring to remove PDT (and still are grasping at straws) the GOP should make it a Moral Imperative to remove jello brain, Joe.

Don’t worry about attacking him, he is and has always been a piece of sh@t.

It's funny, I don't find him to be the dumbest among us, not even close. Liberal or not.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
You are probably right. There's some guy here who lived in San Francisco and thought it to be normal, so I stand corrected.
That same guy said we need to get off Hiden's back and give him time.

Then said we need to blame Trump.

Then said he's not a dem.

Then said Gay Bay is a beautiful city and everyone wants to live there.

But he doesn't.

I love this board.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
He made a deal with the devil when he left all that military equipment/weapons to the wolves. I feel that was purposely done to arm terrorists and Biden is implicated in that endeavor.
My son in law who was a Marine (I know, I know, forever a Marine) was deployed there for a year and a half 10 years ago. He told me those people are too stupid to use that equipment for long. It will break down, become useless as they won't be able to fix it and then become rust bins.

It's funny, I don't find him to be the dumbest among us, not even close. Liberal or not.

I think we are referring to BSC??? I haven't been following this thread closely so I might be mistaken.

If so, he's not naturally dumb. He's purposefully dumb...and that is different. A difference without distinction? Perhaps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT