ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Doug Jones can now kiss his Alabama Senate seat goodbye as he votes

Meh. He’s toast either way. He stands out like a sore thumb in that backwards state anyway.

All red states are backward to the leftists. Birmingham is not littered with homeless, feces, needles and a fleeing middle class.
Only an idiot would think Birmingham is a better city than San Fran. Feces and all.

This is rich. From one who can't define the simplest component of critical thinking. Congratulations!
Just because you read something in a book doesnt make you smart. Especially if you'd pick Birmingham over SF.

I did business extensively in both Birmingham and Gay Bay from 1990 to May, 2003. I know both cities quite well. Old colleagues today tell me Gay Bay was like Glen Dale when I hung out there compared to what it is today.

Top Jack in the Box in the country is at Santa Nella out on I-5 east of SF. SF is a suburb of Oakland. Oakland is bigger.

I used to hang out at Toyota at Union City. Now closed. Kalifornia is anti business.

BSC is not armed well enough to question people's knowledge.

I did business extensively in both Birmingham and Gay Bay from 1990 to May, 2003. I know both cities quite well. Old colleagues today tell me Gay Bay was like Glen Dale when I hung out there compared to what it is today.

Top Jack in the Box in the country is at Santa Nella out on I-5 east of SF. SF is a suburb of Oakland. Oakland is bigger.

I used to hang out at Toyota at Union City. Now closed. Kalifornia is anti business.

BSC is not armed well enough to question people's knowledge.
Gay bay. You guys are so clever. Any other homophobic jokes you care to share?

You live in Waco. Excuse me if I don’t trust your judgment. I’m sure you know more about JITB though.

Last edited:
Notwithstanding the feces, crime, in-your-face liberalism, etc., San Fran beats Birmingham hands down from a tourist perspective. I’ve been to both cities but not in the last 12-15 years.

From a livability standpoint, no way would I live in SF over Birmingham with respect to cost of living, cultural compatibility, etc. To each his own I guess.

Exactly. If you want to live in a town with no culture, a declining population, and a plethora of ghettos, then Birmingham is preferable. There’s a reason it’s cheaper to live in Birmingham as opposed to SF.

The city's median household income was $31,898, and the median family income was $38,776. Males had a median income of $36,031 versus $30,367 for females. The city's per capita income was $19,962. About 22.5% of families and 27.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 41.9% of those under the age of 18 and 18.3% of those age 65 or over.

Census Pop.
1880 3,086 —
1890 26,178 748.3%
1900 38,415 46.7%
1910 132,685 245.4%
1920 178,806 34.8%
1930 259,678 45.2%
1940 267,583 3.0%
1950 326,037 21.8%
1960 340,887 4.6%
1970 300,910 −11.7%
1980 284,413 −5.5%
1990 265,968 −6.5%
2000 242,840 −8.7%
2010 212,237 −12.6%
Est. 2019 209,880 [3] −1.1

Notwithstanding the feces, crime, in-your-face liberalism, etc., San Fran beats Birmingham hands down from a tourist perspective. I’ve been to both cities but not in the last 12-15 years.

From a livability standpoint, no way would I live in SF over Birmingham with respect to cost of living, cultural compatibility, etc. To each his own I guess.

As far as crime.

San Francisco is a safe city. With a rating of 69,4% the US is ranked 51th out of 162 on the ranking of the safest and most dangerous countries.

With a crime rate of 85 per one thousand residents, Birmingham has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 12.

The overall crime rate in Birmingham is 219% higher than the national average. For every 100,000 people, there are 22.54 daily crimes that occur in Birmingham. Birmingham is safer than 3% of the cities in the United States. In Birmingham you have a 1 in 13 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.

Where do you guys come up with this nonsense? You realize people can look this stuff up, don’t you.

Actually if I were taking a job in the Birmingham area I’d probably be house hunting in Hoover and not Birmingham.
Fair enough. I hear Hoover is nice. I’m sure there are some decent suburbs. Good HS football team.

I just had to laugh when people said they’d rather live in Birmingham. It’s a shithole. And I say that knowing Houston ain’t the prettiest city in the country.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Exactly. If you want to live in a town with no culture, a declining population, and a plethora of ghettos, then Birmingham is preferable.

Birmingham is one of the best cities in the country for dining, and again....it's population has almost doubled in the last decade. Not sure if you are just getting your info from shit sources or simply lying, as you tend to do both frequently.

Amd the city is also run by democrats. So I do have to chuckle at you calling it a shithole, since if that's the case, we can blame your party since they've been running it for all of your lifetime.

Reactions: nail1988
You’re welcome.

Where is the second largest Jack in the Box Mr. Smart Guy.

LOL at SF being a suburb of Oakland. That shows how much you know.

A lesson in reading comprehension might be in order. I typed TOP Jack in the Box.

FWIW: Orlando claims the world's largest McDonald's. Not so. The world's largest McDonald's spans all 4 lanes of I-44 at Vinita, Oklahoma. I've dined at both.

Gay Bay is a nick name. Anyone who's done business in San Francisco for 10 minutes knows this. I had no vote in the matter.

Birmingham and San Francisco have been run by Democrats for a half century. Today Birmingham is falling behind SF in homeless and forcing the middle class to flee.

I was a "professional tourist" from 1990 to May, 2003. I used to offer tours to white liberals to 50 year run Democrat war zone strong holds to show them right up close what their policies created. War zones such as East Cleveland, Belle Gardens, Gary, East St. Louis, South Miami, Watts, South Chicago, D. C., Camden, Jersey City, Baltimore, West Memphis, et al. Never got a taker.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
A lesson in reading comprehension might be in order. I typed TOP Jack in the Box.

FWIW: Orlando claims the world's largest McDonald's. Not so. The world's largest McDonald's spans all 4 lanes of I-44 at Vinita, Oklahoma. I've dined at both.

Gay Bay is a nick name. Anyone who's done business in San Francisco for 10 minutes knows this. I had no vote in the matter.

Birmingham and San Francisco have been run by Democrats for a half century. Today Birmingham is falling behind SF in homeless and forcing the middle class to flee.

I was a "professional tourist" from 1990 to May, 2003. I used to offer tours to white liberals to 50 year run Democrat war zone strong holds to show them right up close what their policies created. War zones such as East Cleveland, Belle Gardens, Gary, East St. Louis, South Miami, Watts, South Chicago, D. C., Camden, Jersey City, Baltimore, West Memphis, et al. Never got a taker.
Funny. My brother, a preacher, has lived in the Bay Area for 20 years, and I’ve visited over a dozen times as well as many business trips there. Was there last summer. Never once have I heard the term Gay Bay. We obviously hang around a different group. I’m sure you and your buddies get a big chuckle over it though.

Have fun moving to the great city of Birmingham. At least it will be an improvement over Waco.

Funny. My brother, a preacher, has lived in the Bay Area for 20 years, and I’ve visited over a dozen times as well as many business trips there. Was there last summer. Never once have I heard the term Gay Bay. We obviously hang around a different group. I’m sure you and your buddies get a big chuckle over it though.

Have fun moving to the great city of Birmingham. At least it will be an improvement over Waco.

"What one says and especially how one says it defines one."

This is a golden rule used by an administrator when interviewing a principal when prepping for intelligence testing in a class room setting. Thank you for exposing yourself.

"What one says and especially how one says it defines one."

This is a golden rule used by an administrator when interviewing a principal when prepping for intelligence testing in a class room setting. Thank you for exposing yourself.

Ha. You exposed your homophobic self, and then your lack of intelligence when you tried to claim what a great city Birmingham is. No comment on their crime statistics or poverty levels?

Funny. My brother, a preacher, has lived in the Bay Area for 20 years, and I’ve visited over a dozen times as well as many business trips there. Was there last summer. Never once have I heard the term Gay Bay.

You can't be telling the truth. Everyone has heard that reference, and most educated people know the precise reason why San Francisco has such a large gay community.

I know you have no idea why.

"Have fun moving to the great city of Birmingham. At least it will be an improvement over Waco."

Your words. Classical stupidity.

What one says and especially how one says it defines one.

Don't submit to class room IQ testing with IrishPokerDog. You'd wind up woefully short.

"Have fun moving to the great city of Birmingham. At least it will be an improvement over Waco."

Your words. Classical stupidity.

Don't submit to class room IQ testing with IrishPokerDog. You'd wind up woefully short.
At least I have you beat.

Birmingham o_Oo_Oo_O

When Birmingham has to create a phone app to give residents a map of spots to avoid the piles of human feces on the streets, then we can revisit this topic.

Till then, san fran is a toilet and @BSC911 is an idiot.

Reactions: nail1988
DC and nail. I'm not holding my breath. Our pal has told us so much about himself, even with his incoherent ramblings.

Such as you questioning his intelligence, that drives him up a wall. So insecure, @bradleygator calls me a moron, but he voted for hillary, so I just laugh at the lack of self-awareness.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Doug Jones was gonna lose either way. Tillis, McSally, Gardner, Collins, Murkowski, on the other hand... will take 5:1 anyday

Reactions: BSC911
DC and nail. I'm not holding my breath. Our pal has told us so much about himself, even with his incoherent ramblings.

Says the guy that thinks Birmingham is a great city.

I notice you still havent addressed their crime or median income stats. Cat got your tongue?

Says the guy that thinks Birmingham is a great city.

No one said or thinks Birmingham is a great city, just that it isn't a toilet like San Fran is.

I do chuckle at you saying Birmingham is crap, since your dems have run it for decades.

No one said or thinks Birmingham is a great city, just that it isn't a toilet like San Fran is.

I do chuckle at you saying Birmingham is crap, since your dems have run it for decades.

A clear demonstration how class room IQ testing would find Ghost embarrassing BSC. Ghost scores high in reading comprehension while BSC scores low as he continues to not let us forget.

Ghost can clearly define math's simplest equation. Ghost can clearly define critical thinking's second component. These are subjects completely beyond BSC's understanding.

BSC has no clue what Ghost or my likes or dislikes are for Birmingham.

A clear demonstration how class room IQ testing would find Ghost embarrassing BSC. Ghost scores high in reading comprehension while BSC scores low as he continues to not let us forget.

Ghost can clearly define math's simplest equation. Ghost can clearly define critical thinking's second component. These are subjects completely beyond BSC's understanding.

BSC has no clue what Ghost or my likes or dislikes are for Birmingham.
So you still cant answer. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT