ADVERTISEMENT

How can we stand by and know the current President is only capable of doing his job between 10am and 4pm

No 25th amendment, just have Joe drop out of the race.

It will happen. They just need to read the polls after things settle for a bit post debate.
I do think this is the most likely scenario. However, with the mere fact Dems are calling for him to step down, doesn’t that prove they were wrong all along? They either didn’t see it until now, which proves incompetence. Or if they saw it when everyone else did, then they lied and put the well being of the country behind their political identity.

I’m betting the second scenario.

This man shouldnt spend one more day as the president of the United States. He obviously isnt capable of doing the job. Having a figure head with a shadow governemnt ( that no one has ever cast a vote for ) behind him running the show is unacceptable. The people deserve to know who is calling the shots.
Dems love to say democracy is on the ballot and Trump threatens it. This is the true threat to Democracy. Having people pulling the strings behind the scenes who never were even on the ballot.

Reactions: nail1988
This week the black caucus will send a torpedo in to FJB’s reelection chances. Let’s see how long he can stand the heat. I just LOVE watching these unamerican POS’s eat each other alive.

Most of us on here are angry about this entire situation, and rightfully so. But for me, it makes me more sad than anything. You watch these clips which are so painfully obvious and are getting worse each day. It makes me sad that a large portion of the population would allow ANYONE to be treated in this manner during what is clearly their decline in health. That politics come before this persons health is astonishing to me.

My grandmother died of dementia. The most important thing for my parents was making her as comfortable as they could before she passed. This comes AFTER you accept the situation. Political identity should never be above the well being of a person. Regardless of what letter is next to their name.

If a person were being treated poorly because of their race (unless white) people wouldn’t allow it. It they were being abused because they’re woman. Or a child. It wouldn’t be allowed. Why is elder abuse allowed?

This is the part that REALLY, REALY makes me angry as a REAL American. They are NOT REAL Americans. They put their politics, agenda WAY ahead of our Country...and guess what...here we are. This is why I have stated for years that DEMOCRATS are America's #1 enemy. THEY caused this.
Not really. THEY KNOW that Biden is the one making the calls in the first place and they know that Biden isn't the one getting that 3:00 am phone call. He will get a 10:00 am phone call so he can then have a press conference to tell America what "he" decided to do.

I do think this is the most likely scenario. However, with the mere fact Dems are calling for him to step down, doesn’t that prove they were wrong all along? They either didn’t see it until now, which proves incompetence. Or if they saw it when everyone else did, then they lied and put the well being of the country behind their political identity.

1000 percent, the 2nd scenario AND you can put main stream media in that exact same boat. They knew it and covered it up and any reporting of it from the right was just dismissed as right wing talking points as one of the posters here uses as a defense for virtually everything.

No. The loss of mental acuity is progressive. So you can have different conclusions at different points in time.

But both parties are putting the well being of the country behind their political identity. Both parties really only care about winning. Your right about the Democrats, but which party has a candidate who said he can shoot somebody on 5th avenue and he wouldn't lose any voters? The Democrats believe Trump is unfit for office.

A pox on both your houses.

Not really. THEY KNOW that Biden is the one making the calls in the first place and they know that Biden isn't the one getting that 3:00 am phone call. He will get a 10:00 am phone call so he can then have a press conference to tell America what "he" decided to do.
I think you are missing a huge point. Look who gets the nomination if he is not there....the person they bartered with FJB to get their support in 2020. They want a black person in office more than they want FJB.

Reactions: BCSpell
No. The loss of mental acuity is progressive. So you can have different conclusions at different points in time.

But both parties are putting the well being of the country behind their political identity. Both parties really only care about winning. Your right about the Democrats, but which party has a candidate who said he can shoot somebody on 5th avenue and he wouldn't lose any voters? The Democrats believe Trump is unfit for office.

You are just not right in the head. Your way of thought is scary actually. I wish they tested people before they let them vote.

I think you are missing a huge point. Look who gets the nomination if he is not there....the person they bartered with FJB to get their support in 2020. They want a black person in office more than they want FJB.
And how ever they force Biden out, if its NOT Kamala as the replacement, maybe other than Big Mike, it will be a civil war in the DEM Party.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Capt. He did do a good job in 16, what I’m saying is he’s not preaching the same tune whatsoever when he came out the gate 8 years ago now in 24, but I’m hoping IF he lands back in the Whitehouse he cuts out all of his cry baby nonsense and gets back to helping folks like me and you period, I’ll put it this way, I have zero faith in either candidate
9e570e45-a4be-4a4a-9ffd-c7b32bc5d69c-650x0.jpeg

ORANGE MAN OLD!

What the MSM is not telling you, on the few nights that Biden had something scheduled for 8:00 pm, he had nothing else on his schedule that day. Bongino does a bit wherein they pull and read Biden's agenda for the day. It is crazy how little he actually does.
He does less than obama did. And what the heck does kamala do all day? Thankfully nothing she is just as dumb and incompetent as joey boy.

The Malibu's Most Wanted dude mocked Groper Joe while Whoremala brought in Jussie Smollett's TV mom for an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

The loss of mental acuity is progressive. You are correct. And that’s my point. Anyone looking at the situation objectively has seen these signs, for 2-3 years at least. Yes, when a person is experiencing this some days are better than others. When they’re having good days you’re still well aware of what’s going on. My grandmother died of dementia. One day she’d remember me. The other she wouldn’t. On the days she remembered me, I didn’t forget she had dementia. If you’re just noticing his mental decline now I don’t know what to tell you.

And we had Trump for 4 years. And the country did just fine. If arrogance was a disqualifier from office we’d never get anyone elected.

Last edited:
There is a major troll in this thread who I do not believe believes what he/she says and is just trying to pull everybody's chain. Just a waste of time.
A reasonable analysis. Unfortunately, there are people on that side of the aisle saying things that read JUST. LIKE. THAT.

If arrogance was a disqualifier from office we’d never get anyone elected.
Amen to that.

Arrogance & narcissism go hand in hand in Washington. Obama's a "smooth" narcissist (but not so smooth you won't see it if your eyes are open). Trump is the Klutziest Narcissist I've ever seen. Biden is a mean narcissist - one of the meanest I can recall.

Biden's "not there." He hasn't been "there" for quite a while - - and he wasn't great when he was "there." He's always been a mean, nasty, lying piece of work. He stole Neal Kinnock's bio, whixh led to him being run out of the race for the White House in the late 80's. He lied about how his first wife died (he claimed the truck driver she collided with was drunk, when in fact she was responsible for the wreck). He lies about Beau's death, he lies about his civil rights experience, he lies about pretty much everything.

If he wasn't so arrogant, he'd be embarrassed about calling Trump names.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT