ADVERTISEMENT

How can we stand by and know the current President is only capable of doing his job between 10am and 4pm

Same here, the kicker is this, they both have huge issues js, ones senile and too old, the other one is flat out for himself and stupid, Trump goes in so be it, but if that idiot obliterates NATO then we as a country should be ready to kick his teeth in, Putin will have free reign to do anything and everything he wants, this whole garbage about members paying more has been said and done

You sound like Sharon Stone.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Umm ... he ran the "basement campaign" four years ago for a reason - and no, it wasn't "Covid."

Biden has NEVER been a great intellect. As has been famously said about him, "He's been wrong on every major foreign policy issue for the last 40 years" (which was said 10 years ago or so & still holds, IMO).

If he was capable when first elected, he was at least approaching the line. It's been obvious for the last two years at least that he's not up to the job, that he's a figurehead (at best).

IF Dems decide to push him out, it won't be because of concern for the country, etc. In fact, I've got video of the Dem braintrust meeting earlier today
Brad,

Let me clarify a few things. First, my comment you highlighted was aimed at the small group of knuckleheads who frequent the parking lot and who happen to be Trump supporters. It was not meant to assert that all Trump supporters are such as clearly they are not. One of my best friends is a Trump supported and he is very smart and successful. People see things differently.

Secondly, I am not a Biden supporter. I feel the need to mention this because you will get the wrong impression if you read some of the posts on here from the crowd I was addressing above. My crime on this forum is that I am not a Trump fan and I will say what I think. My position is that American needs to move past both of these old men before we can really move forward and electing either one of them will be to the detriment of our country. I would likely have voted for Haley or DeSantis......but won't vote at all if its Trump and Biden.

However, your "basement" campaign comment requires a retort for fairness. What most Trump supporters forget, intentional or not, is during that Covid year leading up to that election Trump was struggling to handle all of that and made several missteps along the way. The democrats talked ad nauseam about the proper strategy when your opponent is going through a rough patch being to simple stay out of his way and let him have the stage. So while its no secret that Biden has never been a very good speaker........that whole deal was a strategy that had a double benefit and not only a ploy to keep Biden out of site (although I agree, there was an element of that). And in the end it worked.

Going forward the Dems are screwed this year. Biden can't win now (and clearly shouldn't) and none of the younger possible replacements (Newsome, Whitmer, Buttigieg) are stupid enough to throw their hat in the ring at this point, IMO. They are all pretty young and would have a much better chance 4 years from now, so why commit political suicide now? Maybe one of them gets talked into doing their "duty" to save the country from the return of Trump, but I doubt it. I think the Dems are stuck with Kamala and we all know that won't likely work out very well either. Even for someone like me, its time to accept that we are likely stuck with Trump 2.0. I just hope it goes better than I think it will.

Just my 2 cents.

Capt that was in 2016 it’s 8 years later your getting a whole new brand of Trump, but I’ll leave it at this, i guarantee you get up everyday and bust your tail for everything you’ve ever earned, that cat nah, he couldn’t strap your boots up or mine up, I’m not focused on his personality atall, I haven’t heard him speak one time about what he’s going to do for hard working men like me and you one time, all I hear him do is whine about payback, he’s corrupt she’s corrupt it’s old hat bro
Please explain....because I can show you videos from 40 years ago where he was saying then EXACTLY what he did in 2016.

Please explain....because I can show you videos from 40 years ago where he was saying then EXACTLY what he did in 2016.
Capt. He did do a good job in 16, what I’m saying is he’s not preaching the same tune whatsoever when he came out the gate 8 years ago now in 24, but I’m hoping IF he lands back in the Whitehouse he cuts out all of his cry baby nonsense and gets back to helping folks like me and you period, I’ll put it this way, I have zero faith in either candidate

Reactions: Mrs. Sadgator
Capt. He did do a good job in 16, what I’m saying is he’s not preaching the same tune whatsoever when he came out the gate 8 years ago now in 24, but I’m hoping IF he lands back in the Whitehouse he cuts out all of his cry baby nonsense and gets back to helping folks like me and you period, I’ll put it this way, I have zero faith in either candidate

Vote blue no matter who

Reactions: kalimgoodman
With all his foreign experience, Hunter's an expert on national security. We know how secure he kept his laptop. But yea yea, for some the laptop story is just right wing media and never happened.
This is how bad it is - the dementia ridden geriatric has call up a crackhead from the bullpen for help.

This whole thing is so embarrassing.

Reactions: nail1988
Brad,

Let me clarify a few things. First, my comment you highlighted was aimed at the small group of knuckleheads who frequent the parking lot and who happen to be Trump supporters. It was not meant to assert that all Trump supporters are such as clearly they are not. One of my best friends is a Trump supported and he is very smart and successful. People see things differently.

Secondly, I am not a Biden supporter. I feel the need to mention this because you will get the wrong impression if you read some of the posts on here from the crowd I was addressing above. My crime on this forum is that I am not a Trump fan and I will say what I think. My position is that American needs to move past both of these old men before we can really move forward and electing either one of them will be to the detriment of our country. I would likely have voted for Haley or DeSantis......but won't vote at all if its Trump and Biden.

However, your "basement" campaign comment requires a retort for fairness. What most Trump supporters forget, intentional or not, is during that Covid year leading up to that election Trump was struggling to handle all of that and made several missteps along the way. The democrats talked ad nauseam about the proper strategy when your opponent is going through a rough patch being to simple stay out of his way and let him have the stage. So while its no secret that Biden has never been a very good speaker........that whole deal was a strategy that had a double benefit and not only a ploy to keep Biden out of site (although I agree, there was an element of that). And in the end it worked.

Going forward the Dems are screwed this year. Biden can't win now (and clearly shouldn't) and none of the younger possible replacements (Newsome, Whitmer, Buttigieg) are stupid enough to throw their hat in the ring at this point, IMO. They are all pretty young and would have a much better chance 4 years from now, so why commit political suicide now? Maybe one of them gets talked into doing their "duty" to save the country from the return of Trump, but I doubt it. I think the Dems are stuck with Kamala and we all know that won't likely work out very well either. Even for someone like me, its time to accept that we are likely stuck with Trump 2.0. I just hope it goes better than I think it will.

Just my 2 cents.
Fair enough.

I was hoping DeSantis would catch fire in the primary & he never did.

That said, I don't know how much better our political environment would be under a President DeSantis. The Dem program these days appears to be "Republicans are evil, nothing is off the table / out of bounds in opposing them."

If Trump wins, the next 4 years will be fraught with riots, lawfare, etc. Won't matter what he does. His existence offends them.

Reactions: fatman76
01J21T4FF6CSY8MDJEWB449DAF.jpeg

As bad as the dims want to dump joey- if they cannot convince him to resign or drop out- soon some hidden illegalities by joey someone knows about will be leaked
You and your buddy Trump are the snuggles. Trump loves putin and wants to be him. I'm sorry you thought this was the other way.
you are truly just as brain dead as joey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT