ADVERTISEMENT

Herman to LSU

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
literally just posted about it no more than 20 minutes ago from a close LSU booster source, looks like he was right... shit

Actually, they way im reading all this, is that Herman wants the Texas job and is trying to force their hand.

Texas is visiting with Herman. This is far from over. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Kevin Sumlin get the axe as well.

Herman to Texas is my prediction when the dust settles. I've been saying as much for weeks. You really think that LSU AD has any idea what he is doing?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
he was looking like he didn't even know this news was even happening, this is gonna end up looking bad on them like the Rich Rod thing at Bama ten years ago... he won't end up there the way it's looking

It would be crazy if Strong was at Texas another year. I would have never thought that was possible.

Fisher told LSU 10 years at 6.5 mil/yr and they balked at the price. Now they're hoping to lock in Herman before Texas gets to the end of their season (as their AD announced they would before making a decision). My guess is Herman is trying to get Texas to match LSU so he can stay in state.

Obviously, good for FSU if he stays. I would have preferred he left if nothing else but the recruitment edge for UF during a coaching change at FSU.

This happens every year. Leaks happen from different sources. Many times the leaks come from an agent. You know who Herman's agent is don't you? This was a leak to wake up Texas. I would be surprised if Herman goes to LSU.

Trace Armstrong, DT under Spurrier is Herman's agent. He's doing everything he can to screw over LSU.

(Let's see if this brings back the corndogs.)
popcorn2.gif

Fisher told LSU 10 years at 6.5 mil/yr and they balked at the price. Now they're hoping to lock in Herman before Texas gets to the end of their season (as their AD announced they would before making a decision). My guess is Herman is trying to get Texas to match LSU so he can stay in state.
I read the same thing

I just don't see why jimbo would leave.

Yikes...halfway through the 2nd, Houston trails 27-17 and has already given up over 300 yards of offense.

Herman must have forgot the game was today.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
It's ugly.

34-17 at the half, just shy of 400 yards given up so far.

I wonder what Texas and LSU are thinking right now.

Memphis has scored on every possession.

Trace Armstrong, DT under Spurrier is Herman's agent. He's doing everything he can to screw over LSU.

(Let's see if this brings back the corndogs.)
popcorn2.gif

Hopefully he is doing right by his client and any personal feelings about teams isn't in the equation.

This entire sequence has been a beautiful possession for Houston, they just showed a little of everything all in one possession.. Quads wide let out of hurry up just to run the QB to the other side with the defense confused as hell.

Good God...these two defenses gave up just shy of 100 total points and 1,200 yards.

What a joke.

Good God...these two defenses gave up just shy of 100 total points and 1,200 yards.

What a joke.
No one was calling Mac and Nuss offensive geniuses after the UK game. Yet the guys that laud Hermann will do so when his team faces similar, if not worse competition.

No one was calling Mac and Nuss offensive geniuses after the UK game. Yet the guys that laud Hermann will do so when his team faces similar, if not worse competition.

Herman has two wins over top 10 teams this year, just saying. And if you think mac and Nuss have proven to be offensive geniuses you are flat out crazy.

And how many pointa did Herman's team give up to Lousivile? And how many did Louisville score of F$U? So in other words, I am expecting 50-60 by our offensive geniuses tomorrow. Fair, right???

Herman has done it with the top tier team and now he's done it at a small school... the system works

Herman has two wins over top 10 teams this year, just saying. And if you think mac and Nuss have proven to be offensive geniuses you are flat out crazy.

And how many pointa did Herman's team give up to Lousivile? And how many did Louisville score of F$U? So in other words, I am expecting 50-60 by our offensive geniuses tomorrow. Fair, right???

Jubst for fun, look up Houston's yards gained per play vs. our yards gained per play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT