ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Insurrection Day !!!!

Testifying under oath is better than not testifying...isn't it?

Upholding your oath as a public servant is a "weird flex"...I guess it is to maga republicans

You mean bringing up Clinton & Benghazi when we're talking about Jan 6

Yeah....that was some nice "whataboutism" on your part

Now you need to add Obama too? 🤣
Anyone else that has NOTHING to do with trump's criminality you want to reference?

If you didn't know...you don't have to be successful in a coup attempt to be guilty of the crime
By its very nature ONLY unsuccessful ones are prosecuted...

But it is good to see you admit trump was trying one but simply didn't have the firepower
He wasn't required to testify and I don't recall him being censured for his refusal. He's showing up for his criminal trials isn't he?

You brought up 187 minutes of alleged dereliction of duty. I countered with 13hrs of actual dereliction of duty.

You always counter the bad behavior of a Dem with bad behavior of a Pub even though you should be condemning bad behavior by bad people.

I'm just doing what I learned from you.

Annoying, ain't it?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
https://thehill.com/homenews/3802324-house-democrats-one-gop-lawmaker-mark-jan-6-attack/
House Democrats, one GOP lawmaker mark Jan. 6 attack
BY REBECCA BEITSCH - 01/06/23 11:06 AM ET

House Democrats — and one Republican — paused for a brief but emotional ceremony to mark the second anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Gathering on the House steps with the families of officers who lost their lives in connection with the riot, lawmakers honored the fallen officers as well as those injured in the lengthy battle with those who stormed the Capitol.

Family members or representatives read the names of each officer who died in connection with the riot: Capitol Police Officers Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood, and Metropolitan Police Officers Jeffrey Smith, Gunther Hashida, and Kyle DeFreytag.

The family of Billy Evans, a Capitol Police officer who was killed after a man rammed into Capitol barricades and drew a knife on officers, were also present, his name read aloud by his two young sons.

The remembrance was held as the majority of the GOP gathered for a call to discuss a pending twelfth vote to determine who will serve as speaker of the House.

Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) appeared to be the only Republican in attendance for the Jan. 6 remembrance.

https://www.axios.com/2023/01/06/jan6-second-anniversary-speaker-vote
House Democrats connect Jan. 6 to GOP's speakership fight

On the second anniversary of the Jan. 6 insurrection, House Democrats said the speakership fight waged by 20 House GOP rebels is a sign of how little progress has been made toward unity.

Between the lines: "The whole campus is aware of this juxtaposition of these two dates and what they're attempting to do, which is to disrupt our democracy," said Rep. Annie Kuster (D-N.H.).

Axios interviewed multiple Democrats on Thursday who are in the Gallery Group, the roughly 20 House Democrats who formed an impromptu support group after huddling together in the House Gallery on Jan. 6.

• "I've been thanking my lucky stars all week that Republicans weren't in charge two years ago," said Rep. Sara Jacobs (D-Calif.).
  • Rep. Susan Wild (D-Penn.) said GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy cowered "into submission to the extreme fringe" after Jan. 6, "and today, his conference can’t even come together to perform a threshold action."
  • "It was the government shutdown in ’19, the insurrection of ’21, and now the current chaos of ’23," Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.) told Axios. "The common denominator ... is having a handful of Republicans in the House of Representatives who have no interest in governing."
  • "It's not lost on us that some of these people were the actors that were involved on January 6," Kuster said, referencing House Freedom Caucus Chair Scott Perry (R-Penn.), one of the GOP defectors. "Mr. Perry asked for a pardon because of illegal acts. That's a part of this that is so troublesome."
  • A spokesperson for Perry did not respond to a request to comment.

https://thehill.com/homenews/3802324-house-democrats-one-gop-lawmaker-mark-jan-6-attack/
House Democrats, one GOP lawmaker mark Jan. 6 attack
BY REBECCA BEITSCH - 01/06/23 11:06 AM ET

House Democrats — and one Republican — paused for a brief but emotional ceremony to mark the second anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Gathering on the House steps with the families of officers who lost their lives in connection with the riot, lawmakers honored the fallen officers as well as those injured in the lengthy battle with those who stormed the Capitol.

Family members or representatives read the names of each officer who died in connection with the riot: Capitol Police Officers Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood, and Metropolitan Police Officers Jeffrey Smith, Gunther Hashida, and Kyle DeFreytag.

The family of Billy Evans, a Capitol Police officer who was killed after a man rammed into Capitol barricades and drew a knife on officers, were also present, his name read aloud by his two young sons.

The remembrance was held as the majority of the GOP gathered for a call to discuss a pending twelfth vote to determine who will serve as speaker of the House.

Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) appeared to be the only Republican in attendance for the Jan. 6 remembrance.

He wasn't required to testify and I don't recall him being censured for his refusal.

You can't censure a private citizen. Get a clue about what we're discussing before making posts

He's showing up for his criminal trials isn't he?

Confessing he has criminal trials....which would those be? 🤣

He hasn't given testimony under oath for anything that I know of....

Even in the trump.org case all he did was plead the 5th...and we all know what he's said about pleading the 5th

You brought up 187 minutes of alleged dereliction of duty. I countered with 13hrs of actual dereliction of duty.

13hrs?
trump has lying about the 2020 election for months BEFORE the election even happened

Continues to this day....how many hours is that?

You always counter the bad behavior of a Dem with bad behavior of a Pub even though you should be condemning bad behavior by bad people.

Who brought up Benghazi? LOL

Do what you're advocating...Is trump bad behavior "alleged" in your mind?
Especially in lieu of all of the trump administration people who have testified under oath that he did nothing?

Annoying, ain't it?

No, not really but the objective of being nothing but a troll doesn't surprise me...

They call it modern day "Conservatism" now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nail1988
So excuses are better? Or saying it happened so long ago who cares?

Weird flex but OK.

There's that "but what about" again.

BTDubs Trump's refusal to talk has dick to do with Clinton's dereliction of duty or Obama's claim that they thought that they thought they were "dealing with an angry mob." I totally get that it's Libya but if the Jan 6th crew had sustained mortar and heavy machine gun support Trump would still be President.
Under no circumstances would Trump remain president. We still live in a republic.. A few traitors won't change that.

Last edited:
He wasn't required to testify and I don't recall him being censured for his refusal. He's showing up for his criminal trials isn't he?

Annoying, ain't it?
I condemn all violent acts against our people and/or government.

Except the IRA. They were freedom fighters.

76l4lp.jpg

You can't censure a private citizen. Get a clue about what we're discussing before making posts

Confessing he has criminal trials....which would those be? 🤣

He hasn't given testimony under oath for anything that I know of....

Even in the trump.org case all he did was plead the 5th...and we all know what he's said about pleading the 5th

13hrs?
trump has lying about the 2020 election for months BEFORE the election even happened

Continues to this day....how many hours is that?

Who brought up Benghazi? LOL

Do what you're advocating...Is trump bad behavior "alleged" in your mind?
Especially in lieu of all of the trump administration people who have testified under oath that he did nothing?

No, not really but the objective of being nothing but a troll doesn't surprise me...

They call it modern day "Conservatism" now
Fetch me the post where I ever denied being a troll.

But I'm not a Maga Republican. Not a Republican at all, not since the late 90s. Nor am I a conservative.

And if I dared claim I was, I promise you, neither the Republicans nor the Conservatives on this board would claim me. And I'm fine with that.

I'm going to go do normal people stuff, since it's the weekend and all.

Y'all have fun crowning the smartest retard.

You reckon King George thought the same thing?
Except that wasn’t a Democratic Republic. I don’t recall voting for King George.

My people threw the British invaders out of two countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilWayz

But I'm not a Maga Republican. Not a Republican at all, not since the late 90s. Nor am I a conservative.

And if I dared claim I was, I promise you, neither the Republicans nor the Conservatives on this board would claim me. And I'm fine with that.

I can vouch for that. Unlike most in here, Evil Wayz marches to the beat of his own drum.

He tends to piss off everyone.

Not a MAGA Republican either...but I am a conservative and I'd claim you.

We may have some different beliefs but you're a patriot and I F's with patriots.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Except that wasn’t a Democratic Republic. I don’t recall voting for King George.

My people threw the British invaders out of two countries.
Fair.

My point was I very much doubt His Royal Majesty King George the Third thought a few traitors would defeat the mightiest army the world had ever seen and lose him control of all the colonies on the North American continent either.

Yet here we are.

Annoying, ain't it?
Ray will never admit he’s wrong and never condemn dems. Everything is race related and every Republican is a part of this “white supremacy” non sense that his party spews because calling everything and everyone racist has lost its tarnish.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT