ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

I think we will be attacked when this happens also...not that we are not already at war. Believe it or not(since this is not covered in our news) our bases have come under attack 229 times since 10/7, with no repercussions that we know about. Iran just attacked al assad and injured our troops...no mention from FJB. OR his dunce VP. I guess Jimbo and the other snowflakes do not care about our troops being attacked. I DO>

Reactions: fatman76
I think we will be attacked when this happens also...not that we are not already at war. Believe it or not(since this is not covered in our news) our bases have come under attack 229 times since 10/7, with no repercussions that we know about. Iran just attacked al assad and injured our troops...no mention from FJB. OR his dunce VP. I guess Jimbo and the other snowflakes do not care about our troops being attacked. I DO>
Dimtards have excuses for everything. There is always some BS they will spin that satisfies their demented minds.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Word around here is attack from Iran next 24 hours. They sent probing missiles last night. This should be a limited attack that was probably agreed to without starting WW III

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I have been thinking about this for a week or so. I need everyone's help to try to wrap my had around what is going on. WHO IS CALLING THE SHOTS on Israel/Iran confrontation? Something is not even CLOSE to adding up for me. The same guy who orchestrated the worst military withdrawal in American history is NOT making these decisions. Right now, the US Military has Iran scared to attack, because we have carrier groups, F22's, nuclear subs, etc pointing RIGHT AT Iran...and I even believe we are ready to attack if they step out of line. WHO is in charge..and WHY the sudden change? Right now if you looked over there..you would think Reagan or Trump were calling these shots. I KNOW it is not FJB. Whormala is out on the campaign trail. WTF is going on...and WHY? Never in my lifetime has the democrats used our military like this. Is it all to get elected?

I have been thinking about this for a week or so. I need everyone's help to try to wrap my had around what is going on. WHO IS CALLING THE SHOTS on Israel/Iran confrontation? Something is not even CLOSE to adding up for me. The same guy who orchestrated the worst military withdrawal in American history is NOT making these decisions. Right now, the US Military has Iran scared to attack, because we have carrier groups, F22's, nuclear subs, etc pointing RIGHT AT Iran...and I even believe we are ready to attack if they step out of line. WHO is in charge..and WHY the sudden change? Right now if you looked over there..you would think Reagan or Trump were calling these shots. I KNOW it is not FJB. Whormala is out on the campaign trail. WTF is going on...and WHY? Never in my lifetime has the democrats used our military like this. Is it all to get elected?
Bump...need someone's opinion on my post above. This is really bothering me

Susan Rice imo is calling the shots all orchestrated by the Kenyan Kommie

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Lloyd Austin is calling the shots and he has been instructed by Obama to show strength in this situation so kamala can take credit for it and give her a boost for the election. I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
Lloyd Austin is calling the shots and he has been instructed by Obama to show strength in this situation so kamala can take credit for it and give her a boost for the election. I will leave it at that.
Do you know this, or think this? It sounds like what is happening, because in my lifetime...democrats have NEVER used the miltary like this

Do you know this, or think this? It sounds like what is happening, because in my lifetime...democrats have NEVER used the miltary like this
I know someone that knows what is happening in our military and I believe I have put together his cryptic messages well enough to state this. And yes, all the woke BS you are hearing about that seems is in place to tear down our military is really happening.

Harris Hamas foot soldiers shutdown a highway in La

PLAY STUPID GAMES WIN STUPID PRIZES 🤷‍♂️
oXb236.gif

I know someone that knows what is happening in our military and I believe I have put together his cryptic messages well enough to state this. And yes, all the woke BS you are hearing about that seems is in place to tear down our military is really happening.
Thank you...as I expected

Thank you...as I expected
He is a relative of mine. He works with special forces, SEAL teams, etc. on "security deployments" around the world. He said as you can expect, the last 3 1/2 years are worse than 2008-2016. Bad players have been rearing their head around the globe knowing we won't do anything about it unless.......it's an election year. Shocking, right?

Bump...need someone's opinion on my post above. This is really bothering me
Obama and Rice would be my guess. We're giving Israel arms and releasing sanctions (cash) to Iran. We're funding both sides.

IMO they want the conflict to escalate so they can either distract from how horrible Kamala is or cancel the election altogether.

Also, wartime incumbents have a 100% re-election rate (not sure she qualifies, but it's the same administration at least).

Did you notice how subdued those Marines were? They could have dropped every one of those POS's...QUICKLY...but I believe their orders were to take it.
Given how many famous international incidents of the embarrassing variety Marines have been involved in over the years it's more than likely they didn't think it was worth the ninja punch until the bag came out. Bag = kidnapping, that's when shit popped off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT