ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

Ok I might be the only person that knows why this is funny but the paratrooper recon unit that raided and freed the hostages in Gaza today was from the KFIR Brigade Combat Team.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Ok I might be the only person that knows why this is funny but the paratrooper recon unit that raided and freed the hostages in Gaza today was from the KFIR Brigade Combat Team.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Translation for civilians? :oops:

Reactions: goldmom

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, tell us why it's funny then. We like to laugh too ...

I never want to hear 1/6 again in my life. These terrorists that our democrats support over one of our closest allies took down and burned the American flags, and flew hamas flags. Has anyone heard ONE WORD from ANY democrat on this entire planet? No….. and you won’t. It’s who they are, it’s who they have been. REAL Americans worst enemies

I never want to hear 1/6 again in my life. These terrorists that our democrats support over one of our closest allies took down and burned the American flags, and flew hamas flags. Has anyone heard ONE WORD from ANY democrat on this entire planet? No….. and you won’t. It’s who they are, it’s who they have been. REAL Americans worst enemies
This country's biggest enemies are in our own government. Obama set the tone with his wanting to "fundamentally" change the country. You don't want to fundamentally change something that you love. Obama learned from Rev Wright.

This country's biggest enemies are in our own government. Obama set the tone with his wanting to "fundamentally" change the country. You don't want to fundamentally change something that you love. Obama learned from Rev Wright.
GREAT post...very accurate. Hussein is the root of evil in the dimwit party today. He is the puppet master

Any dems or independents (same thing) here willing to condemn this attack and tell us why Harris pushes Netanyahu for a cease fire?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Gee, I wonder how many are sitting in the DC jail waiting to hear the charges against them???????
Did you hear the FBI chief, Chris Wray, in the hearing about the Trump assassination, he was bragging about how they had convicted and jailed over 850 people from the Jan 6 so-called insurrection. He is also still denying the FBI's role in instigating that drama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT