ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

238 devildogs from 1/8 finally get their justice. RAH.

denzel-washington-boom.gif

This is HUGE!!! Killed him IN TEHRAN!! I am proud of Israel for having the gonads to defend themselves while NOT getting full support from the FJB administration. However...this stuff will blow up today or tomorrow pretty significantly! Wish Trump was already in office to deal with it. The ho is on Irans side

Should NOT have F'D with Israel...they bite back! MUCH HARDER than you are capable of.
Bush's dumbass should have allowed the Israelis to join the war in Kuwait. Probably would have busted a cap up Sadam "Barack" Hussein's ass in 1991 rather than in the 2000's.

Reactions: nail1988
Bush's dumbass should have allowed the Israelis to join the war in Kuwait. Probably would have busted a cap up Sadam "Barack" Hussein's ass in 1991 rather than in the 2000's.
HW was a pu**y. Never really liked him after his voo doo economic comments. NICE guy...but could not even hold up Reagans jock strap

HW was a pu**y. Never really liked him after his voo doo economic comments. NICE guy...but could not even hold up Reagans jock strap
Lol. He was the director of the CIA. Lord only knows how much blood is on his hands from covert operations in South America alone.

I was being facetious ...
Oh I know. I just had to tell someone. It really bothers me. (not kidding) 3000 lost their lives that day...who knows how many more died from breathing in that stuff from the building collapse? And they did this because they waterboarded them? F that...they should be publicly executed. Non American citizens should not be protected by OUR Constitution. (especially ones who commit mass murder on innocent people)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT