ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

I stand by always because when asked about Rafah, he always had concerns/conditions and was expressed that it would allowed. How rafah was handle was always his redline. I will add this late but he started talking about not going into rafah in February, see link.

Correct, I am 1000% on Israel side. I don't like the innocent people being killed but ultimately they elected Hamas, so I won't lose any sleep over it.

I don't think that you can destroy an ideology and by killing so many innocent people, you are raising more people in that area with hatred towards them. It's a lose/lose. I personally don't see a true win. That is something the US acknowledge in Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam (too late).

Biden is an effing village idiot. But his campaign crew knows he needs the Michigan Muzzies to stand a chance at the EC in November. He keeps hedging his bets (or they do) by being vague while Hiden trys to act supportive of the muzzie terrorist regime of Palestine while somewhat appearing to support Israel. How dumb can you possibly be? Seriously?

I'll just leave these here:

IDF-border-hotties.jpg

IDF-gunner.jpg

Hotredhead-IDFchick.jpg

idfborderchick.jpg
Hot JAPS. (even if not American) I'd be on that in a heartbeat in my younger days. Fran Dresser's got nothing on these babes. :)

Biden is an effing village idiot. But his campaign crew knows he needs the Michigan Muzzies to stand a chance at the EC in November. He keeps hedging his bets (or they do) by being vague while Hiden trys to act supportive of the muzzie terrorist regime of Palestine while somewhat appearing to support Israel. How dumb can you possibly be? Seriously?
Your knowledge on this is very low. So I won't engage.

I stand by always because when asked about Rafah, he always had concerns/conditions and was expressed that it would allowed. How rafah was handle was always his redline. I will add this late but he started talking about not going into rafah in February, see link.

Correct, I am 1000% on Israel side. I don't like the innocent people being killed but ultimately they elected Hamas, so I won't lose any sleep over it.
If you think the USA has any right to tell Israel how to handle the business of get back, then you aren't on their side.

Hamas is in Rafah. This is the final push, like when they chased the PLO out of Lebanon.

I heard this same thing from people in 03 protesting OIF. "We support the troops but we don't support the war. "

Bullshit. If you don't support their mission, you don't support the troops. Because wanting the mission to fail means you're against everything they stand and fight for.

So either you (general) support the mission of destroying Hamas, or you don't.

There's no fence sitting here.

Which is what Biden is doing by giving Iran money and giving Israel ultimatums. He'd probably like to do more but he's restricted by current foreign policy.

That's disingenuous crap, at least 3/4 of the Palestinians support Hamas.

You comparing it to Joe Biden is beyond ridiculous ...
They ARE Hamas...they voted them in. And Hamas is Iran...so here AGAIN, we have democrats aiding our worst enemies, like they have done since the revolutionary war...when they sided with the British.

Well they all don't support Hamas, just like not everyone supports Joe Biden. They got about 44% of the vote.

No leader has 100% support from its people, unless it's Putin and he's even at 97%.
That election was in 2006. Things have changed…

If you think the USA has any right to tell Israel how to handle the business of get back, then you aren't on their side.

Hamas is in Rafah. This is the final push, like when they chased the PLO out of Lebanon.

I heard this same thing from people in 03 protesting OIF. "We support the troops but we don't support the war. "

Bullshit. If you don't support their mission, you don't support the troops. Because wanting the mission to fail means you're against everything they stand and fight for.

So either you (general) support the mission of destroying Hamas, or you don't.

There's no fence sitting here.

Which is what Biden is doing by giving Iran money and giving Israel ultimatums. He'd probably like to do more but he's restricted by current foreign policy.
I think if you're giving someone weapons then you should have say in how they use them.

It is perfectly normal to disagree and not support a strategic approach.

You're basically saying that Israel is 100% right in every decision they make. I don't think that anyone is 100% right. Just look at how Israel murdered those aid workers.

That election was in 2006. Things have changed…

Fresno and I already resolved this convo but thanks for jumping in.

I think if you're giving someone weapons then you should have say in how they use them.

You're basically saying that Israel is 100% right in every decision they make. I don't think that anyone is 100% right. Just look at how Israel murdered those aid workers.
Spoken like a Hamas fan. smh ...

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Israel BUYS WEAPONS FROM US.

So wild west gun and pawn gets to tell me how to use my g30s?

There's a difference between disagreement and blackmail.

You're basically saying that Israel is 100% right in every decision they make.

Who said that? I said its none of our business how they get their vengeance.
I don't think that anyone is 100% right. Just look at how Israel murdered those aid workers.
JFC I'm done with your bullshit. Enjoy getting bukkaked by the board daily.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

You have tried but it's a waste of time. He has a wierd take on things and it's not even dem/republican. He keeps taking credit for saying you can't kill an ideology without even understanding that Israel is trying to stop or delay extinction. I think Israel is more worried about the short term at the moment. So Israel is supposed to surrender because Kalim says you can't kill an ideology. Israel's answer is that they are trying to keep that ideology from killing them.
We're never gonna completely get rid of the ideology of racism either so we should just quit trying because you can't kill an ideology?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ok. You are inaccurate on some things but agree to disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Yes, they were killed - collateral damage in wartime. 1200 Israelis were murdered on 10/7 by Hamas.

Do you really not see a difference?
They wasn't at war. They weren't even Palestinian civilians. That was just bad intelligence. See the difference?

So if America soldiers get bombed by Israeli troops by accident while dropping off aid, it's ok because it's war over there?

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
They wasn't at war. They weren't even Palestinian civilians. That was just bad intelligence. See the difference?

So if America soldiers get bombed by Israeli troops by accident while dropping off aid, it's ok because it's war over there?
So you are saying there is no war going on? If that's the case, then why were aid workers even involved?

There are no American soldiers over there on purpose, so that's not gonna happen.

Bad intelligence is much more explainable than premeditated murder.

I'm going to back out of this conversation now let you believe what you believe. I'm with Socks ...

So you are saying there is no war going on? If that's the case, then why were aid workers even involved?

There are no American soldiers over there on purpose, so that's not gonna happen.

Bad intelligence is much more explainable than premeditated murder.

I'm going to back out of this conversation now let you believe what you believe. I'm with Socks ...
Where aid was being assisted was supposed to be a safe place for aid workers. Bibi confirmed that and that's why those people were fired. So no that location was not an active war zone.

Maybe murder was strong word but it still points to calling someone hamas because they don't think that as being ok is weak, IMO.

Once again, just because you dislike the facts, doesn't make it in inaccurate. You guys and your bubble.

The did. They literally admitted to it and fired people over it. Just because you don’t like it, doesn't make it false.

Biden murdered a family of 10 according to you

Afghanistan: US admits Kabul drone strike killed civilians​

Weapons, like money, are fungible.

You can’t dictate how either is used.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT