ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Fagan arrested (Auburn softball player)

giphy.gif
But he is. You feel the need to prove your 40 time to him over and over gain. You look like a mental midget. A literal soap drop boy in the locker room. I would think a guy who apparently played football for 2 SEC football teams would put a guy like this out of his mind in a matter of seconds. You on the other hand get strung along like a pothead gone crack. Oh, and then there is this....

"fight me in real life and see what happens"

Second time in weeks you have offered to throw hands with him if I am not mistaken? You have done a great job telling us how harmless pot is. Can you go into detail about the rage that is caused by your apparent steroid abuse?

I don't question his shortcomings. They're obvious. I've seen you angry post for some time now. Long before he showed up under this moniker. He's in your dome imo. Take notes from oozie.

Reactions: fsu939913
giphy.gif
no he's not... and i feel the need to but yet have done it somehow...

2nd time you've thought i was serious about using an internet notorious fmirl expression..

if you can't see who the guy acting like a mental midget is not only over a straight line sprint from 15 years ago out of hate because of it being a white guy, but the pot discussion, I don't really know what to tell you. I bet it's apparent to others who is being serious and who is not..

Hmmmm, thinking river walk and Boudro's all of a sudden.........If I am right somebody here will get this. If wrong this will just appear very random. :)

I don't question his shortcomings. They're obvious. I've seen you angry post for some time now. Long before he showed up under this moniker. He's in your dome imo. Take notes from oozie.

i mean think whatever you like, he's not trolling... and now he's pretending to now that multiple people have pointed out he's completely off base about something he's never done himself... which is it

no one is gonna allow someone talking about something like that with zero experience to fly, im not gonna start telling my mom about astronauts and what i know about the space program from reading a few articles from people losing money to NASA's exploration and pass it on as my knowledge as fact when im not the aerospace engineer...

the people that bash marijuana always have the same clueless approach, if you think it's addictive you truly show just how stupid you are..

i mean think whatever you like, he's not trolling... and now he's pretending to now that multiple people have pointed out he's completely off base about something he's never done himself... which is it

no one is gonna allow someone talking about something like that with zero experience to fly, im not gonna start telling my mom about astronauts and what i know about the space program from reading a few articles from people losing money to NASA's exploration and pass it on as my knowledge as fact when im not the aerospace engineer...

the people that bash marijuana always have the same clueless approach, if you think it's addictive you truly show just how stupid you are..

Ur comparing knowing what weeed does to......astronauts.......complete apples to apples.....oh jameis

you are telling people that have had years of smoking the herb under their belt how bad and evil it is, while calling the only drug not addictive that it is and more... You think it's addictive do you not? and how and why is it, from what proof?

you are telling people that have had years of smoking the herb under their belt how bad and evil it is, while calling the only drug not addictive that it is and more... You think it's addictive do you not? and how and why is it, from what proof?

Again, for 1 millionth time, someone who drinks pepsi all the time, is not going to know the long and short term effects of drinking it. Jus becuz u do it, does NOT make u an expert. You have a better knowledge of taste and how it makes u feel, which i will nvr argue against becuz i have nvr tasted it. But to suggest that becuz u tasted it, u know the long term effect of it is the DUMBEST thing i have ever seen anyone post on here and insta post on here a lot.

As far as the addiction goes, the research suggest that it is addictive.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-addictive

I jus want to say something becuz i think its important. I joke all the time about me being smarter than everyone on here, im partly joking around and partly not when i say it, but u have to be the dumbest person on this board. All the facts are laid out right in front of u. Yet u dont have 1 piece of medical knowledge on something u use everyday. Its mind bottling that someone who went to college(or at least u claim to) could be ignorant.

Im not saying weed will kill u or that its worse than this or that, but u r suggesting that its a positive when CLEARLY its a negative. Depending upon how much you use it is how big of a negative it is.

Also, i can teel u got all, not some, but ALL of your info from people who deal or do marijuana. Like i said tho, it fits ur profile of being the lowest IQ on the board.

Last edited:
you just called me stupid, again... after yet again, saying that marijuana is addictive... christ

if it's addictive how has no one ive ever met that have smoked for years and stopped for good that day, including myself or a single case of someone had withdrawals or physically needed the drug after stopping? Iv'e seen people that have smoked EVERY DAY for years and years and stopped immediately without experiencing a single difference. The best anyone can come up with it's addictive properties at BEST is a mental addiction. Nothing physical whatsoever or a single withdrawal symptom, ever.

It IS a positive if it wasn't and was like the other hard drugs why is it linked and PROVEN to shrink tumors and fight serious illnesses and cancers? What other drugs are they using to combat these things that can claim that long term? I have not smoked weed in years and when i stopped i stopped like it was nothing because it's that easy, you CANNOT do that with any other drug or alcohol, I don't know how many times i need to express that...or how many more times you need to be corrected on using terms like "mind bottling" while having the audacity to continue on calling others dumb and having low IQ's... someone else must be reading this if you aren't actually reading your own posts

and your last statement just continues on with your flat out ignorance of lumping it into the drug culture talking clean out of your ass.. You're lucky there aren't more frequent pot smokers on this board like there usually is on most boards to read the shit you are spewing or they would be giving you much more attention than I have.. you're just flat out wrong about this and just continue on

you just called me stupid, again... after yet again, saying that marijuana is addictive... christ

if it's addictive how has no one ive ever met that have smoked for years and stopped for good that day, including myself or a single case of someone had withdrawals or physically needed the drug after stopping? Iv'e seen people that have smoked EVERY DAY for years and years and stopped immediately without experiencing a single difference. The best anyone can come up with it's addictive properties at BEST is a mental addiction. Nothing physical whatsoever or a single withdrawal symptom, ever.

It IS a positive if it wasn't and was like the other hard drugs why is it linked and PROVEN to shrink tumors and fight serious illnesses and cancers? What other drugs are they using to combat these things that can claim that long term? I have not smoked weed in years and when i stopped i stopped like it was nothing because it's that easy, you CANNOT do that with any other drug or alcohol, I don't know how many times i need to express that...or how many more times you need to be corrected on using terms like "mind bottling" while having the audacity to continue on calling others dumb and having low IQ's... someone else must be reading this if you aren't actually reading your own posts

and your last statement just continues on with your flat out ignorance of lumping it into the drug culture talking clean out of your ass.. You're lucky there aren't more frequent pot smokers on this board like there usually is on most boards to read the shit you are spewing or they would be giving you much more attention than I have.. you're just flat out wrong about this and just continue on

People who smoke cigs can quit too. Does that its not addictive? No. There are different levels of addiction. Again, you are trying to use pot heads to prove ur point and i jus keep posting medical journal after medical journal. You dont want to know the truth. Your mind was already made up becuz u smoked in the last. That does not mean u understand it. Read the article about it being addictive. My question to pot smokers is this. Why do u jump to such huge extremes? It shrinks tumors? Cool, but 99% of people are not using it for that. So ur 1 positive is not a positive for someone using it recreationally. Im never once said it was the worst thing in the world. I said, its an overall negative with short and long term effects. That is proven. People who do it, want to do it again, that is proven. People who do it a lot and quit show signs of wanting/needing it, that is proven. There is a reason this drug targets the poor people. In general, poor people are not that educated, hence why they are poor(this is obviously not true for every poor person, just in general).

If I recall correctly, nicotine is more addictive than heroin.

It is. Yet some people can quit which is my point. There are different levels of addiction and it does depend on the person. Evilz didnt u work in a prison. Were prisoners there not trying at all costs to get drugs including marijuana. Im jus curious, dont know one way or the other.

cigarettes are as addictive as marijuana, dear diary said/

Again. R u stupid? Where did i say that? I said very clearly that there are different lvls of addiction. You are just king spin. I see how liberals exist. You need to change ur name from numbers to CNN numbers.

Last edited:
It is. Yet some people can quit which is my point. There are different levels of addiction and it does depend on the person. Evilz didnt u work in a prison. Were prisoners there not trying at all costs to get drugs including marijuana. Im jus curious, dont know one way or the other.

Prisoners get drugs in prison because they are addicted to the ones that have physical or psychosomatic symptoms.

They also get drugs whenever they can because prison sucks giant big hairy monkey balls and being high makes it a little easier.

I'm not sure the correlation you're trying to make though.

Prisoners get drugs in prison because they are addicted to the ones that have physical or psychosomatic symptoms.

They also get drugs whenever they can because prison sucks giant big hairy monkey balls and being high makes it a little easier.

I'm not sure the correlation you're trying to make though.

I was jus curious if u saw any level of addiction while u were there. Inmates more angry and irritable when they dont have their drugs. Ive heard that it happens a lot but was curious of your experience.

I was jus curious if u saw any level of addiction while u were there. Inmates more angry and irritable when they dont have their drugs. Ive heard that it happens a lot but was curious of your experience.

Ive worked two places. One was 7B which is Maximum/Death Row. Those inmates for the most part kept the drug trade on the down low as much as possible, because when you are doing life in prison, there's only one of you and there's a new shift of COs coming on duty every eight hours, so they know they can't win. They get it from the visiting park, and from bribing staff, and bribing officers. They also don't have any self control, be it while drinking or using drugs. So we usually catch them pretty quick. Sometimes, they don't even care because they caught their high before they got caught. Drugs are prohibitively expensive in max, and bring with it a lot of the same problems it does on the street, mainly rivalries between competing vendors and violence.

The other place I worked was a Tier IV drug treatment facility. Which is three camps in one. The first is a treatment center, where inmates go thru the twelve steps as part of a therapeutic community. The dumb thing here is they send both addicts and dealers here. Why you would send someone that doesn't have a problem to a treatment camp I'll never know. Inmates here get drugs as secretively as possible, because not only are the officers and staff looking for it, other inmates will rat them out in a heartbeat. After they complete the treatment, they go to work in the work camp, mostly working on the side of the road. When they are finished there, they go to community custody, where they live in dorm style room, and work civilian jobs, and are brought home at night. This is the part where a lot of them start doing drugs again, as they are exposed to the civilian world again, and are under very little supervision.

Honestly, I'm of the opinion that the way you tell if an inmate is lying is if his mouth is moving, so I've never been able to tell who actually got treatment and who faked the funk.

Reactions: fsu939913
Ive worked two places. One was 7B which is Maximum/Death Row. Those inmates for the most part kept the drug trade on the down low as much as possible, because when you are doing life in prison, there's only one of you and there's a new shift of COs coming on duty every eight hours, so they know they can't win. They get it from the visiting park, and from bribing staff, and bribing officers. They also don't have any self control, be it while drinking or using drugs. So we usually catch them pretty quick. Sometimes, they don't even care because they caught their high before they got caught. Drugs are prohibitively expensive in max, and bring with it a lot of the same problems it does on the street, mainly rivalries between competing vendors and violence.

The other place I worked was a Tier IV drug treatment facility. Which is three camps in one. The first is a treatment center, where inmates go thru the twelve steps as part of a therapeutic community. The dumb thing here is they send both addicts and dealers here. Why you would send someone that doesn't have a problem to a treatment camp I'll never know. Inmates here get drugs as secretively as possible, because not only are the officers and staff looking for it, other inmates will rat them out in a heartbeat. After they complete the treatment, they go to work in the work camp, mostly working on the side of the road. When they are finished there, they go to community custody, where they live in dorm style room, and work civilian jobs, and are brought home at night. This is the part where a lot of them start doing drugs again, as they are exposed to the civilian world again, and are under very little supervision.

Honestly, I'm of the opinion that the way you tell if an inmate is lying is if his mouth is moving, so I've never been able to tell who actually got treatment and who faked the funk.

Thx. Thats pretty cool insight. I appreciate it. One of my friends that i went to college with left school to work in a prison. His whole family did. Similar stories shared by him as well.

Ive learned over the yrs that most people just cant help themselves. They either are not educated enough or get peer pressured into it. I am very thankful for my parents who raised me not to be afraid to say no and make my own choices and not be a sheep. They werent against drinking cuz my dad did and my mom smoked pot when she was a teenager but quit when she met my dad. I was told to make my own choice and honestly i made it becuz i saw people who were doing it and how it was effecting them. Most of them in jail now. Not really sure why i told u all of this or where i was going with it.....but....there ya go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT