ADVERTISEMENT

Grier

It will be interesting to see if Grier has much of a career in the NFL. If you look at all the West Virginia QBs under the current coach none of them have done well in the NFL.

What happened to LakerGator after this thread was full of fail? He was just another FSU troll that has now disappeared.

Grier has an arm and he has moxy.

Just because a college system is something doesn't mean that's how it works in the NFL.

Grier has an arm and he has moxy.

Just because a college system is something doesn't mean that's how it works in the NFL.
Yeah but he also tries to fit things in to tight spaces because of his arm and he has a tendency to want to also go for the big throw. He actually reminds me of Grossman a bit due to his style.

Yeah but he also tries to fit things in to tight spaces because of his arm and he has a tendency to want to also go for the big throw. He actually reminds me of Grossman a bit due to his style.

Yeah....part of why I loved him.

And he wore the number 7.

And he had a beard.

But Mac ruined that for me.

Grier will be fine in the NFL. The reason all those Air Raid QB's failed is because they weren't that talented to begin with, which is why they were at small schools. The system just allowed them to put up gaudy stats despite their limitations. But Grier has real NFL talent and the NFL is moving more toward that open style anyway. Mayfield, Mahomes, and Goff all came from Air Raid offenses. Kingsbury was getting OC and supposedly HC offers because more teams want to incorporate that into what they do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT