ADVERTISEMENT

Grier With Illness. Maybe out

Tell Pat Dooley to tell his dad to get him some Propolis supplements. It will knock it out like you wouldn't believe

ESPN radio this morning said as many as 21 Gators have battled the flu. They are only saying Will might not play. Hope he does.

Mac said the other day it had run its course so if he did start Harris it would only be due to Grier missing practice reps I guess.

Mac said the other day it had run its course so if he did start Harris it would only be due to Grier missing practice reps I guess.
I heard something about this on Tuesday on talk radio. ESPN, not exactly breaking news. That many people sounds strange. I'll be it was food poisoning, something spoiled at the training table.

It looks like as many as 21 players had/have the flu this week.
McElwain said some players who fell ill Monday were able to practice on Wednesday.
Those who don't practice on Wed usually don't play on Saturday, Will practiced.
Chad Grier, the QB’s father, said there is no way the flu is keeping his son off the field.
However, that doesn't mean that Mc will start Grier, it's still a wait and see, but he's at least available to play if needed.

GoooooooooooooooooooGATORS!

Last week we said Grier should skip the first three downs and pass on fourth. This week we are saying he needs to get the flu before every game.

That young man is growing up before our very eyes. He could well be the next gator great.

Reactions: sadgator
Last week we said Grier should skip the first three downs and pass on fourth. This week we are saying he needs to get the flu before every game.

That young man is growing up before our very eyes. He could well be the next gator great.

He is certainly wearing the right number.

Off topic. If Texas gets blown out next week against Oklahoma, I think they'll fire Strong.

Yeah. It's a lot of money, but they have the boosters to pay it.

1-5 to start of year two? With a guy the begrudgingly hired?

So I just binge watched the first half of the game again... I saw some things that give me confidence that Grier will be special and will only get better for this team.

I just realized we went 96 yards to end the half and ate the clock all the way. That drive put the game away and I saw so many things that im in awe of that Will Grier did. He knows what he's doing and he's been coached up, period. He sees blitzes, checks out, uses dummy calls etc... he does it all then takes what's there. with no great blocking making throws off his back foot. That one drive alone took me about 20 minutes to watch real time. Im a real believer in him now, I saw everything I needed to see on film in one drive to know he's gonna be special for sure. They threw EVERYTHING against him defensively, they even got confused and stopped blitzing then he took what was there and killed them both ways. just like he did UT at the end last week
and that throw he made to Powell for that TD was amazing, the first one the D rob was even better with the best player on defense in the country in his grill... Then that TD to Callaway he looked off the defense and opened up callaways route in man with his eyes. Just ****ing great shit man, when you watch it you will see it all.

we straight out coached and out classed a very good team in every facet of the game all night long. We have a good football team if we can keep this up

Seeing this game has taken my feeling on the future of Gator football to an entirely new level of expectation, this team plays like they did tonight and they can beat ANYONE this year and compete for an SEC Championship. It's not unrealistic, watch the film and you can see it all there for yourself. This staff has done miracle work all the way around for this offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT