ADVERTISEMENT

Great documentary

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017
No accident on hbo, opens your eyes to how bad the United the right characters are. Trump, there are very fine people on both sides…

Reactions: DC407
No accident on hbo, opens your eyes to how bad the United the right characters are. Trump, there are very fine people on both sides…

Engrish MDFer!! SumTingWong with you!!
1697716452233-png.1407199

has anyone taken me up on this? Dont be afraid to look in the mirror. @grandhavendiddy why don you lead and watch the documentary. maybe the monkeys will follow...
Let me catch you up on current events:

Navigator, Ghost, Russell could not give TWO (radio edits) on my POV of something. (not totally true...actually, they would be like: "hmmm,Diddy may have a point, well wait...aw, hell nah, he can go F himself just like MDF".

It could go down something along those lines, lolol.

Bad actors on the right along with the left? Say it ain't so. Of course that is true.

Let's start with Sidney Powell. She goes out there, gets Trump's hopes up and then gets slaughtered and then when the rubber hits the road - like YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL then she capitulates and pleads guility.

If she had the "Kracken" no need to plead. She's a joke and mis-lead so many. Between her and Trump, the fault I have for Trump is that he did not ask harder questions, sooner, especially Ivanka and Jared. Trump heard what he wanted to be believe to be true.

Reactions: goldmom

Navigator, Ghost, Russell could not give TWO (radio edits) on my POV of something. (not totally true...actually, they would be like: "hmmm,Diddy may have a point, well wait...aw, hell nah, he can go F himself just like MDF".

Bad actors on the right along with the left? Say it ain't so. Of course that is true.

Let's start with Sidney Powell. She goes out there, gets Trump's hopes up and then gets slaughtered and then when the rubber hits the road - like YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL then she capitulates and pleads guility.

If she had the "Kracken" no need to plead. She's a joke and mis-lead so many. Between her and Trump, the fault I have for Trump is that he did not ask harder questions, sooner, especially Ivanka and Jared. Trump heard what he wanted to be believe to be true.
She capitulated because political enemies of the Deep State are going to prison for just walking around the Capitol on J6 and others just being in town are on a government national watch list when they fly anywhere. At some point, you wave the white flag when you can't outflank the resources of the federal government's dragnet of opposing their regime. People convicted of murder get lighter sentences than the mischief doers that day, and there's no refuting that statement of fact.

watch the documentary, its good. And there are not good people on both sides of this.

She capitulated because political enemies of the Deep State are going to prison for just walking around the Capitol on J6 and others just being in town are on a government national watch list when they fly anywhere. At some point, you wave the white flag when you can't outflank the resources of the federal government's dragnet of opposing their regime. People convicted of murder get lighter sentences than the mischief doers that day, and there's no refuting that statement of fact.
Hers is a slap on the wrist and could have been far worse. The Legal fees alone could have bankrupted her. Rational choice is to plea.

None of those people should have been in there on J6. It was a shame. But all of these looters, rioters, getting nothing due to the Soros DAs makes me livid.

With that said, she was a profound fraud.

Hers is a slap on the wrist and could have been far worse. The Legal fees alone could have bankrupted her. Rational choice is to plea.

None of those people should have been in there on J6. It was a shame. But all of these looters, rioters, getting nothing due to the Soros DAs makes me livid.

With that said, she was a profound fraud.
Trump surrounds himself with con artists. How the sheep can fall for this guy is beyond me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT