ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick bump. I’m sure nothings changed.

Nail still digging out any minor negative news to try to downplay the Biden Boom
Sunburnt still lying about being in Mensa
Dr.C still homophobic
Bamafan still sucking up to Ghost
KJFreeze still trying to play God
Etc.

Go Gators
I just took another silly quiz. 20 questions with a 20 minute time limit. I completed the quiz in 17 minutes and scored 100. The simplest question?

20, 19, 17, 14..... See if you can find a buddy who can tell you next number in order.

10 is correct. Did you grow tired waiting around for BSC911 to find a pal to answer the question for him?

baby-wag-finger.gif

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Wait. Navigator is Russell Brand? Who knew.

On Saturday, a documentary about Russell Brand premiered in the United Kingdom. This documentary, the culmination of a yearslong investigation by the Times, the Sunday Times, and Channel 4’s investigative current affairs unit Dispatches, is hard viewing. Brand is accused of rape, sexual assault, and controlling, emotionally abusive behavior in a series of incidents between 2006 and 2013. One woman accuses Brand of raping her against a wall in his Los Angeles home, another of sexually assaulting her elsewhere in Los Angeles, and she alleges that he threatened to take legal action if she told anybody what happened. One of the alleged victims, known only as “Alice,” was 16 at the time of her relationship with Brand, then 30. (The age of consent in the U.K. is 16, but Alice believes that “it shouldn’t be legal for a 16-year-old to have a relationship with a man in their thirties.”) In an accompanying piece by the Sunday Times, Alice says she remembers arriving at Brand’s house in a taxi and that the taxi driver, after recognizing the destination, begged her not to go inside.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

On Saturday, a documentary about Russell Brand premiered in the United Kingdom. This documentary, the culmination of a yearslong investigation by the Times, the Sunday Times, and Channel 4’s investigative current affairs unit Dispatches, is hard viewing. Brand is accused of rape, sexual assault, and controlling, emotionally abusive behavior in a series of incidents between 2006 and 2013. One woman accuses Brand of raping her against a wall in his Los Angeles home, another of sexually assaulting her elsewhere in Los Angeles, and she alleges that he threatened to take legal action if she told anybody what happened. One of the alleged victims, known only as “Alice,” was 16 at the time of her relationship with Brand, then 30. (The age of consent in the U.K. is 16, but Alice believes that “it shouldn’t be legal for a 16-year-old to have a relationship with a man in their thirties.”) In an accompanying piece by the Sunday Times, Alice says she remembers arriving at Brand’s house in a taxi and that the taxi driver, after recognizing the destination, begged her not to go inside.
sounds like hard news, just the facts mam type of reporting....

tornado-siren.gif

I wonder if he grabbed girls boobs in high school, ambush style? You know, without consent.

Early warning sign for escalating predatory behavior iyam.

I wonder if he grabbed girls boobs in high school, ambush style? You know, without consent.

Early warning sign for escalating predatory behavior iyam.
That would be Cucky, by this own admission. RusselCasse, spreadsheet please! 😂 I not only did such behavior, they placed their nectar into my mouth willingly, sometimes holding my head against my will. 😂 😂

Pretty certain our faux track star doesn't have anything like that on his resume.

giphy.gif

1. I didnt say anything about that tread. It was fine with me as i rarely ventured in there. He probably just didn't like the name. Or the flaming.

2. Nobody trolls more than Ghost. My GOAT is not really a troll but just shows how sensitive some are about merely asking God to bless our president. The fact that bothers some so much is more on them.

3. I've never reported Ghost or his crew. He, on the other hand, is a serial reporter. That's been confirmed by Fresno. He is just merely playing the victim card.

Start another antiBiden thread with a less cynical title. Wont bother me a bit and will probably be OK with the Mod.

The dumbest and laziest President to ever serve

You have to account for every cent the second you run for office.

I personally don't think he'd be that dumb.

Rich people stash money like fat people stash candy.

He's certainly got offshore accounts in Grand Cayman or the Bahamas or Switzerland that he could tap for this kind of thing and surely if Cohen was his cleaner he'd have access to it.

The Clintons were masters of this when he was in the governors mansion.

Never did figure out why they didn't bribe Monica and her ugly friend

More importantly you know where not to find me.
Don't be so sure.

😎

Yep still bullish

LOL, if you read that piece and reviewed the data within it and you came away feeling bullish, you're getting the governance that you deserve.

Inflation is still outpacing earnings and per that report not meeting expectations. The Biden administration is growing the middle class by making the middle class poorer.

So yea, of course you're trolling.

LOL, if you read that piece and reviewed the data within it and you came away feeling bullish, you're getting the governance that you deserve.

Inflation is still outpacing earnings and per that report not meeting expectations. The Biden administration is growing the middle class by making the middle class poorer.

Except he's not trolling. He's actually this delusional. 😂

e8a.gif

Wage growth exceeds the Trump inflation for the sixth month in a row.

. In August 2023, inflation amounted to 3.7 percent, while wages grew by 5.3 percent.

You won’t hear the ignorant talking about it though. Such haters.

Wrong again, Ghost clone. Wages are exceeding inflation.

Yeah, I’m trolling by posting factual information. This is why I don’t bother with you losers. You are not a serious person.

Wrong again, Ghost clone. Wages are exceeding inflation.

At best we're treading water. At BEST...and that's according to CNBC.

This is why I don’t bother with you losers.

I thought that we weren't supposed to do this sort of thing anymore? Maybe the rules don't apply to you???

You are not a serious person.

Says the guy who goes ad hominem every chance he gets. If you don't bother with people like me, then stop bothering, genius.

Reactions: nail1988

I thought that we weren't supposed to do this sort of thing anymore? Maybe the rules don't apply to you???

Says the guy who goes ad hominem every chance he gets. If you don't bother with people like me, then stop bothering, genius.
Fact. Wages have exceeding inflation inflation for the past six months.

I post facts, you call me a troll, just like your mentor. Next you’ll claim I have sock accounts, just like your mentor.

Don’t worry, I won’t. Ive wasted enough time with the likes of you. You are not a serious person.

Exactly. I'll give you a perfect example. Worldwide, BUD increased revenues by a small percentage QTR 2. Yet their volumes were way off. Raising prices doesn't equate to a robust economy, and now investors have let that sink in and and their stock price is being punished brutally.:cool:

Fact. Wages have exceeding inflation inflation for the past six months.

I post facts, you call me a troll, just like your mentor. Next you’ll claim I have sock accounts, just like your mentor.

Don’t worry, I won’t. Ive wasted enough time with the likes of you. You are not a serious person.

I'm sorry that CNBC hurt your feelings. Perhaps an emotional support animal would help?

1) this will be revised down, like almost all good news we’ve seen on the economy lately
2) Gov’t is in the top 4 - where does that money come from? Hint: it’s not real economic growth
3) wage increases still haven’t gotten close to inflation, meaning real buying power pay cuts for everyone
4) single factor analysis is never going to tell the story, and even if this was true it’s not going to work here either

Be better…
Let me dumb it down for you. There is a lag between inflation and wage growth. Of course companies are reactive when it comes to wage increases. The trends all show that.

And so the employment gains and GDP increases aren’t real economic growth? You probably think inflation is all Biden’s fault. Your political hate causes your economic ignorance. Which is why discussing economic issues with you rubes is useless.

Let me dumb it down for you. There is a lag between inflation and wage growth. Of course companies are reactive when it comes to wage increases. The trends all show that.

And so the employment gains and GDP increases aren’t real economic growth? You probably think inflation is all Biden’s fault. Your political hate causes your economic ignorance. Which is why discussing economic issues with you rubes is useless.

^^This guy hammered Trump when the world economy shat itself when covid hit. Now he's lecturing others for blaming Biden.

You're wrong here and your own source says so. At best we're treading water with wage growth and inflation.

Your acknowledgment of your ignorance is not required, but it would be nice for a change for you to have the stones to admit it. I'll hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT