ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Money quote:

During FY 2016–22, nearly half (46%) of federal energy subsidies were associated with renewable energy, and 35% were associated with energy end uses. Federal support for renewable energy of all types more than doubled, from $7.4 billion in FY 2016 to $15.6 billion in FY 2022.
Yes, of course. This was a big part of Biden’s plan to make us less reliant on oil (ie carbon fuels).

That’s still just a drop in the bucket though.

Whoops! Oh well, it’s just the EU. Easy to forget!
Kudos. Good job. I had forgotten that the EU is still able to buy oil at a price cap that limits Russia revenues. But it is significantly lower than it was.

RUSSIAN OIL EXPORTS TO EU PLUNGE​

Russia's exports of crude oil and oil products to the EU fell to 600,000 bpd in February from 1.3 million bpd in January, and from about 4 million bpd a year ago.

A year ago, the EU was Russia's main oil export market, accounting for about 50% of its total exports, and in February that share was down to 8%.
——
And while you got me on that fact, my overall point remains. This is from the link YOU posted.

While OPEC and OPEC+ nations’ cuts are an attempt at pushing crude oil prices up, increased production from the U.S. has counteracted this. The EIA forecasts2023 U.S. production to be 12.6 million bpd, surpassing the high in 2019 of 12.3 million bpd.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Where bradleygator and NavigatorII fail miserably? Getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond their reach.

Consumers are 70% of our economy. Today consumers "enjoy" an all time record consumer credit card debt due to Biden's inflationary tsunami. This is not hard. This is not wave mechanics. nail1988, NavigatorII and bradleygator gets it. The board's slowest does not.

Where bradleygator and NavigatorII fail miserably? Getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond their reach.

Consumers are 70% of our economy. Today consumers "enjoy" an all time record consumer credit card debt due to Biden's inflationary tsunami. This is not hard. This is not wave mechanics. nail1988, NavigatorII and bradleygator gets it. The board's slowest does not.
Biden killed the O&G industry by making them have record profits.

Stupid is as stupid does. Here’s your sign.

• Wow
Biden killed the O&G industry by making them have record profits.

Stupid is as stupid does. Here’s your sign.

The disconnect is that what everyone on this board is talking about is the price of gas. That impacts consumers (ie all of us) negatively.

Your answer is: Oil companies are making record profits.

You think of yourself as a liberal (presumably). Do you ever stop to wonder how you ended up cheerleading for record oil profits, endless warmongering and consumers drowning in credit card debt?

It’s because you’re a cheerleader. I know it sucks to admit you’ve been duped but at some point we all have to decide to think for ourselves.

The disconnect is that what everyone on this board is talking about is the price of gas. That impacts consumers (ie all of us) negatively.

You think of yourself as a liberal (presumably). Do you ever stop to wonder how you ended up cheerleading for record oil profits, endless warmongering and consumers drowning in credit card debt?

It’s because you’re a cheerleader. I know it sucks to admit you’ve been duped but at some point we all have to decide to think for ourselves.
Fox Business tells me we're now at an all time record one trillion dollars in consumer credit card debt.

• Angry

Not everyone. If you look at Sunburnts OP, he talked about Biden “declaring war“ on the O&G industry. See above.

I cheer for record oil profits because I’m in the business. Did you have sympathy for the industry when we were laying off hundreds of thousands of oilfield workers and hundreds of oil company and oil service companies were going bankrupt. Oh, but you had cheap gas so all was good. Gas prices always go up when major producers are involved in wars. Prices have been much higher on a historical basis. If you can’t afford the gas, buy a Prius.

Im antiWarmongering and people are in debt by their own choice. No one is forcing them to use credit cards. I pay all my bills monthly.

And LOL about Trumpers thinking for themselves. You guys just repeat whatever he tweets.

Not everyone. If you look at Sunburnts OP, he talked about Biden killing the O&G industry.

I cheer for record oil profits because I’m in the business. Did you have sympathy for the industry when we were laying off hundreds of thousands of oilfield workers and hundreds of oil company and oil service companies were going bankrupt. Oh, but you had cheap gas so all was good.

Im antiWarmongering and people are in debt by their own choice. No one is forcing them to use credit cards. I pay all my bills monthly.

And LOL about Trumpers thinking for themselves. You guys just repeat whatever he tweets.
Such a typical answer. All what about Trump, blah blah, blah. Ok, keep arguing D vs. R. One of these days one of you will win the argument!

And I’m pro oil/pro natural gas/pro energy independence. Are you? I’ll have to check your posts on the environment on that one. And when was that exactly that hundreds of oil producers were going bankrupt? I’m looking at a research note right now that says peak was 70 cases in 2016.

And… You’re in the oil business? 🤨

I cheer for record oil profits because I’m in the business.

I guess I could see it.

tumblr_ogl3m7yYUX1qmob6ro1_400.gif

• Haha
I don’t necessarily blame Biden for the disastrous trajectory we appear to be on. It’s 30 years of bad policy run by both parties and the chickens are coming home to roost. But Biden is obviously an empty suit put in place by oligarchs to push us further down that path and to further globalist/corporatist interests, which are completely counter to the interests of the citizens.

If you can’t see that, you’re either hitching a ride with the oligarchs or you’re one of the morons being conned by them. From what I’ve read on here, I presume BSC is in the latter group.

• Wow
Or it's a sign that people can't afford to pay cash because the price of everything has skyrocketed so they're using plastic out of desperation for things like groceries.
BamaFan1137 gets it. His opponent does not. A question BamaFan can't answer he sees as a challenge. His opponent sees the same question as silly, stupid or trick. This is the primary reason BamaFan is much smarter than his opponent.

Such a typical answer. All what about Trump, blah blah, blah. Ok, keep arguing D vs. R. One of these days one of you will win the argument!

And I’m pro oil/pro natural gas/pro energy independence. Are you? I’ll have to check your posts on the environment on that one. And when was that exactly that hundreds of oil producers were going bankrupt? I’m looking at a research note right now that says peak was 70 cases in 2016.

And… You’re in the oil business? 🤨

And many more in 2021

I don’t necessarily blame Biden for the disastrous trajectory we appear to be on. It’s 30 years of bad policy run by both parties and the chickens are coming home to roost. But Biden is obviously an empty suit put in place by oligarchs to push us further down that path and to further globalist/corporatist interests, which are completely counter to the interests of the citizens.

If you can’t see that, you’re either hitching a ride with the oligarchs or you’re one of the morons being conned by them. From what I’ve read on here, I presume BSC is in the latter group.
As an independent, I can agree with that.

BamaFan1137 gets it. His opponent does not. A question BamaFan can't answer he sees as a challenge. His opponent sees the same question as silly, stupid or trick. This is the primary reason BamaFan is much smarter than his opponent.
Dude, there is nobody that makes more stupid posts OTB than you. That’s how I knew you were a fraud.

I don’t know who they are but I’m glad to see some of the snowflakes are finally venturing back to the GOAT.

The GOAT almost fell off the top page. I need Sunburnt to make another stupid post so I can mock him again.

Come on, Sunburnt. I know you can do it.

• Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988

So for the Biden supporters, is this guy just a disgrace as a leader, or is he so zapped he couldn’t even find Hawaii on a map?

I think both probably.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

So for the Biden supporters, is this guy just a disgrace as a leader, or is he so zapped he couldn’t even find Hawaii on a map?

I think both probably.
While the guy definitely doesn’t have all of his marbles left, a no comment probably just meant he didn’t have time to talk to reporters.

After the first fatalities were announced on Wednesday, Biden expressed his deepest condolences to the families of those who had died in a statement. He added that he was "grateful to the brave firefighters and first responders who continue to run toward danger, putting themselves in harm's way to save lives."

Kudos. Good job. I had forgotten that the EU is still able to buy oil at a price cap that limits Russia revenues. But it is significantly lower than it was.

RUSSIAN OIL EXPORTS TO EU PLUNGE​

Russia's exports of crude oil and oil products to the EU fell to 600,000 bpd in February from 1.3 million bpd in January, and from about 4 million bpd a year ago.

A year ago, the EU was Russia's main oil export market, accounting for about 50% of its total exports, and in February that share was down to 8%.
——
And while you got me on that fact, my overall point remains. This is from the link YOU posted.

While OPEC and OPEC+ nations’ cuts are an attempt at pushing crude oil prices up, increased production from the U.S. has counteracted this. The EIA forecasts2023 U.S. production to be 12.6 million bpd, surpassing the high in 2019 of 12.3 million bpd.
Bump India’s direct imports of Russian oil $1.2 B over the last 3 months. Surely an oversight.

Reactions: fatman76
Just a reminder for you Trumpers. Biden hasn’t shut the country down. Still the GOAT.

Last edited:
Just a quick bump. I’m sure nothings changed.

Nail still digging out any minor negative news to try to downplay the Biden Boom
Sunburnt still lying about being in Mensa
Dr.C still homophobic
Bamafan still sucking up to Ghost
KJFreeze still trying to play God
Etc.

Go Gators

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just a quick bump. I’m sure nothings changed.

Nail still digging out any minor negative news to try to downplay the Biden Boom
Sunburnt still lying about being in Mensa
Dr.C still homophobic
Bamafan still sucking up to Ghost
KJFreeze still trying to play God
Etc.

Go Gators
I just took another silly quiz. 20 questions with a 20 minute time limit. I completed the quiz in 17 minutes and scored 100. The simplest question?

20, 19, 17, 14..... See if you can find a buddy who can tell you next number in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT