ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is telling us they aren’t producing enough oil.

1) With margins at all time highs why would they not? Either they are terrible business people or they’re making as much as possible.
2) What is Biden going to do in the short term to increase refining capacity?
3) What specific actions are authorized under executive orders from the Exec Branch when it comes to oil production and refining?

You know everything about the industry, teach us something. Make yourself useful for once.
Sorry dude, you burnt your bridge. I’ve no use for people like you.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Fox News is supposed to be a news show. I’d say it was a pretty significant event to cover, regardless of the ratings. Of course they realize a lot of their viewers wouldn’t want light to be shed, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t hear it.

if you don’t think a president illegally attempting to overthrow the results of a valid election is a threat to our democracy, then I don’t know what to tell you.
You make it sound like viewers are pod people that couldn’t possibly find the hearings on any one of 11 other channels.

Given the fact that the networks that carried it got about 60% of their normal weeknight I think Fox, as much as I despise them, made the right call.

And Trump didn’t do anything illegal, stop with the “hyperbole”.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Sorry dude, you burnt your bridge. I’ve no use for people like you.
Tell me you don’t know anything without telling me you don’t know anything 😆

Thanks for the insight oil and gas guru. The board can always count on your elevated discourse.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates, Biden did not actively campaign. At campaign rallies he could barely draw flies.

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. 2000 Mules put the Biden failure over the top AFTER Election Day. We're paying dearly. The board's majority gets it. This is not wave mechanics.

BScuck!!!!!!!!!

ezgif-5-8aa691b843-jpg.1016967
Another of the many Biden cabinet failures. Will Biden ever fire any of these inept losers? How bout starting with Border Czar Kamala and the ultra stupid energy secretary?

Reactions: NavigatorII
Heres some advice for all you pools that can’t handle a little inflation.

A "little" inflation? LOL

Once again the sympathetic left shows us exactly how many F2G they have for the poorest people on planet Earth.

They are props for their BS theater...nothing more, nothing less.

Fox News is supposed to be a news show. I’d say it was a pretty significant event to cover, regardless of the ratings. Of course they realize a lot of their viewers wouldn’t want light to be shed, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t hear it.

if you don’t think a president illegally attempting to overthrow the results of a valid election is a threat to our democracy, then I don’t know what to tell you.
We have a constitutional republic form of government, at least we’re supposed to…. Progressives’ view of “our democracy” doesn’t include conservative Republicans.

I don’t think too many minds will be changed either way with the Jan 6th hearings, at least the way it’s currently constructed. Hopefully the GOP will take over the House in November and put an end to this nonsense, or least explore Pelosi’s and the DC mayor’s failure to take appropriate security precautions prior to the electoral vote count, among other things.

A "little" inflation? LOL

Once again the sympathetic left shows us exactly how many F2G they have for the poorest people on planet Earth.

They are props for their BS theater...nothing more, nothing less.
Meh. The Pubs are well known for helping the poor as they cut their benefits.

Newsflash. Inflation would be just as bad if the Pubs were in charge. That's a fact. It's the Fed that controls inflation. They should have raised rates sooner.

Last edited:
We have a constitutional republic form of government, at least we’re supposed to…. Progressives’ view of “our democracy” doesn’t include conservative Republicans.

I don’t think too many minds will be changed either way with the Jan 6th hearings, at least the way it’s currently constructed. Hopefully the GOP will take over the House in November and put an end to this nonsense, or least explore Pelosi’s and the DC mayor’s failure to take appropriate security precautions prior to the electoral vote count, among other things.
Maybe not the Trumpers on here but many Pubs have condemned Trumps actions. Not if they are willfully blind though.

Not everyone puts party over country.

Meh. The Pubs are well known for helping the poor as they cut their benefits.

But the liberal left is the party for the downtrodden, right? 😂

That was sort of the point, genius. The above is a sham. NF2G.

Newsflash. Inflation would be just as bad if the Pubs were in charge. That's a fact. It's the Fed that controls inflation. They should have raised rates sooner.

I remember when you and I were having a similar conversation when covid was ramping up, destroying our economy and Trump was still president.

You were less forgiving. Shocker, right?

And this administration has absolutely made inflation worse by its own actions. To say otherwise is absolutely disingenuous.

Reactions: jfegaly
"Here I come to save the day." 😁

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Reactions: nail1988
Biden is a POS- but what amazes me most is the libs that still support him(30% of the country) and his corrupt administration

Reactions: instaGATOR
But the liberal left is the party for the downtrodden, right? 😂

That was sort of the point, genius. The above is a sham. NF2G.

I remember when you and I were having a similar conversation when covid was ramping up, destroying our economy and Trump was still president.

You were less forgiving. Shocker, right?

And this administration has absolutely made inflation worse by its own actions. To say otherwise is absolutely disingenuous.
You guys keep saying this without providing any specifics.

20172.1%1.50%Expansion (2.3%)
20181.9%2.50%Expansion (3.0%)
20192.3%1.75%Expansion (2.2%)
20201.4%0.25%Contraction (-3.4%)

You are either REAL dumb....or just trolling, son. Remember...ALL libs are LIARS. I will ask you, is America better off today, than it was 3 years ago? Lets test your honesty.
Much better than two years ago when 22 million were unemployed. Not to mention not having that clown Trump in office telling people to inject bleach.

Next question.

you do nothing but reaffirm my post 2 posts up
Biden is no gem but he’s still better than than clown Trump who tried to overturn an election, was impeached twice, and told people to inject bleach.

Talk about corrupt, let me know when he blackmails a sitting president president to help get re-elected. Not to mention tries to steer government business to his businesses.

Feelsgoodman

Houston, Texas labor markets still adding jobs at strong pace https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bu...bor-markets-still-adding-jobs-at-17250006.php

Houston employers added jobs for the 15th consecutive month in May as the local economy continued to expand, despite rising prices and interest rates.

The region gained nearly 16,000 jobs last month after adding more than 20,000 jobs in April,, when it finally recovered all the jobs lost in the short but deep recession in spring 2020, Houston employment has increased by more than 180,000 jobs over past year, growing at a torrid 6 percent pace, the Texas Workforce Commission reported Friday

Who was saying Biden shut down drillilling? Oh, the slowest among us.

U.S. oil and gas drillers add 7 rigs this week https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bu...as-drillers-add-7-rigs-this-week-17249088.php

The U.S. rig count is up again this week as companies continue with planned production increases, and demand for petroleum products remains high as pandemic recovery continues.

The number of operating drill rigs rose nationally to 740 this week, according to oil field services company Baker Hughes. Oil and gas companies have added 270 rigs in the past year, a 57 percent increase from the 470 operating this time last year.

experts predict oil and natural gas production in the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico will hit records this year.

Biden is no gem but he’s still better than than clown Trump who tried to overturn an election, was impeached twice, and told people to inject bleach.

Talk about corrupt, let me know when he blackmails a sitting president president to help get re-elected. Not to mention tries to steer government business to his businesses.
you are delusional if you truly believe that

Acutely perceptive. The board's slowest shouts to newcomers his shortcomings. The newcomer will soon learn getting through to the board's slow is completely beyond his reach, just as it is yours and mine.
Fauxronomo still upset he got exposed as a fake Mensa, which actually turned ourt to be a quiz he took in 5th grade. And this dork actually paid money for 2000 Mules and claimed Biden banned drilling. Are you ever right?

Oilfield Services: US drilling rig report
US active land rig count up 6 week-over-week to 724

😎

Lease sales are different, for which drilling won’t happen for many years. They can always be leased in future years, unless Biden becomes president forever. There are plenty of offshore leases waiting to be drilled.

So no, he didn’t ban drilling. Stick to used cars. Have you fact checked Trumps 22 million unemployed yet?

Last edited:
Righties hate fact checkers. But focus on Barr’s words, not the source.

Sorry,, that movie is meant for suckers like Fauxronomo.
Yeah I know the substance of what Bill Barr said. But quoting PolitaFact and asking me to believe it would be analogous to me quoting Gateway Pundit.

Yeah I know the substance of what Bill Barr said. But quoting PolitaFact and asking me to believe it would be analogous to me quoting Gateway Pundit.
Not really. Gateway Pundit in a self admitted slanted news source. Politifact actually quoted Bill Barr. If Gateway Pundit quoted Bill Barr or anyone else, I would assume they aren’t just making it up.

So your issue should be with Bill Barr, not Politifact, which actually sources it’s materials. And no, they don’t always take the liberal side. They’ve actually called BS on many of Biden’s statements.

Don’t tell me you actually bought into that 2000 mule nonsense.

Not really. Gateway Pundit in a self admitted slanted news source. Politifact actually quoted Bill Barr. If Gateway Pundit quoted Bill Barr or anyone else, I would assume they aren’t just making it up.

So your issue should be with Bill Barr, not Politifact, which actually sources it’s materials. And no, they don’t always take the liberal side.Don’t tell me you actually bought into that 2000 mule nonsense.
Poliifact isn’t the unbiased objective “fact checker” you want me to believe it to be. We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Poliifact isn’t the unbiased objective “fact checker” you want me to believe it to be. We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
No one is completely “unbiased” but they are a hell of a lot closer than Gateway Pundit who doesn’t try to hide it. Fox News and CNN are of course biased but usually report reliable information. Same with Politfact who has called out many of Biden’s statements as being BS. Are you saying Politifact is always wrong?

Not even close to being the same. It’s lazy to dismiss all fact checkers because you don’t like their conclusions.

Whereas politifact admits no such thing.

The bias from politifact is unquestionable. Oftentimes it is beyond absurd.
So you’re saying they just made up the Bill Barr quote?

It’s so easy to just ignore things you don’t like. Just intellectually lazy.

Feel free to prove why their conclusion is wrong. Go.

And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

And I'd like to thank BS-C911💩 for this continuing opportunity to inform anyone reading this thread with some reality on Brandon...
=====

Reality instead of just more
BS-C911 💩 ....

=====

Just use this from now on ….

save-the-day.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT