ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL…. Biden and the Democrats Congress had two years to seize your assets and those of your fellow wealthy Americans, yet they chose not to.

All those extra IRS agents are coming for the small business owners and hardworking middle class taxpayers because these folks can’t afford a platoon of tax lawyers to maximize tax shelters, nor do they have the clout of high paid lobbyists hired by the wealthy to shape the tax codes to their advantage.

You know, you don’t have to take all those deductions if you’re so guilt-stricken at paying so little in taxes.
If small business owners aren’t paying the taxes they legally owe, they should have to be penalized. But the focus isn’t going to be on small business owners but rich people with complicated tax structures, like I have. I pay the taxes owed so I’m not worried.

I don’t mind taking advantage of tax shelters, but that doesn’t mean I think they should exist. That’s like saying I don’t agree with the designated hitter rule so I’m just going to let my pitcher hit anyway. One of the best things Reagan did was the Tax Reform Act of 1986 which eliminated most tax shelters

Biden has created 87,000 new jobs. Biden has bolstered crime as promised. The US southern border is now controlled by the Mexicono drug cartels.

Sunny

more robust Biden economic news

state run cnbctv/18.com tells me

JP Morgan lays off hundreds of mortgage employees after hiring announcements​

Poor BSC

The Biden disaster hits big tech

Yahoo announces layoffs of 20 percent of staff by end of 2023​

Disney to layoff 7000 k

Technically Biden did inherit inflation, but a meager 1.4% rate. Just three months later in April of 2021, it tripled to 4.2%. But just a coincidence? You are willfully blind if you think it's just bad luck having no associaion to policies.

Which policies? Be specific.

He inherited the supply constraints combined with the economic recovery resulted in inflation. The only thing he could possibly share blame for would be sanctions on Russian oil.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

kanye-west-liars.gif

retard-retard-alert.gif

The Biden economic disaster is so bad

The corruption from this regime knows no bounds

Joe Biden's (D) administration is reportedly allowing states to use Medicaid for food.

President Joe Biden’s (D) administration is reportedly allowing states to use Medicaid for food and nutritional counseling, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The Journal reported Sunday that policy makers are trying to determine whether “food as medicine” programs can enhance health and also save money, the outlet said:

grocery-cart-food-store-afp-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
The Biden economic disaster is so bad

The corruption from this regime knows no bounds

Joe Biden's (D) administration is reportedly allowing states to use Medicaid for food.

President Joe Biden’s (D) administration is reportedly allowing states to use Medicaid for food and nutritional counseling, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The Journal reported Sunday that policy makers are trying to determine whether “food as medicine” programs can enhance health and also save money, the outlet said:

grocery-cart-food-store-afp-640x480.jpg

You must have missed this.

Foalgr8WYAA153t

• Haha
Fox Business just told me record household credit card debt average is just short of $7500 per household. Biden gave us an inflationary tidal wave. The board's majority is well aware. This is not classical mechanics. This is not hard.

Fox Business just told me record household credit card debt average is just short of $7500 per household. Biden gave us an inflationary tidal wave. The board's majority is well aware. This is not classical mechanics. This is not hard.
Didn’t Fox tell you that Biden was going to shut down drilling, and that he added 87,000 IRS agents? What is electricity made of?

I love how I keep making you look stupid and yet keep coming back for more. It keeps the GOAT alive.

He attempted to add 87k agents. He was blocked.
They were never going to be all agents. That’s the total new hires, including IT and customer support. Many are just replacements.

However many it takes to throw Trumps cheating ass in jail is fine with me.

Reactions: jimbo1313R
Whatever. I don’t really care. I’m sure they can find something. 😏

It worked for Al Capone and Wesley Snh

😂

A man who hasn't learned anything in 50 years? I present to thee, The Big Guy. Maximus Dumbaxicus. Father to a crackhead. Pedophiler of a daughter. Husband to a floral couch print. Are you not entertained?

aynepotter.gif

There aren’t 87,000 new agents. Most of the new hires would be for replacements, IT projects to upgrade the system, and customer support. See, this is what happens when you Trumpers only watch Fox and are too dumb to think for yourself.

The infrastructure Act and Inflation Reduction Act will also “create” some new jobs, but again most of those will be added by businesses.

FakeMensa gets owned again. Ah, it never gets old. Now, let’s talk about how Biden shut down drilling.

😎
I seriously can't believe that the Republicans were able to trick their hardcore voters into believing that the IRS was hiring all those people to go after them. Well actually I can 😂.

Also, it's irrelevant because the house stop it per Kevin McCarthy.

• Love
I seriously can't believe that the Republicans were able to trick their hardcore voters into believing that the IRS was hiring all those people to go after them. Well actually I can 😂.

Also, it's irrelevant because the house stop it per Kevin McCarthy.

What I can’t understand is why some of the same people arguing against defunding police want to defund the IRS. I guess they are pro law enforcement,unless they are enforcing the tax laws. It makes no sense to me. I guess they just want to be able to cheat on their taxes.

Maybe that cop with the blind trust can explain it.

Didn’t Fox tell you that Biden was going to shut down drilling, and that he added 87,000 IRS agents? What is electricity made of?

I love how I keep making you look stupid and yet keep coming back for more. It keeps the GOAT alive.
You make you look stupid. You very likely would be lowest scoring member on any intelligence quotient test.

I answered these questions correctly: which is greater? 6 or 7. How much is 6-7?
What single action in H2O is totally opposite of every other known combination of elements?
Navigator and nail were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which is older?

• Love
New data shows egg prices have increased 70 percent.

Eggs-Asperated Consumers Shellacked By Inflation

As the U.S. inflation accelerates in January, despite the efforts to bring down the prices hikes with higher interest rates from the Federal Reserve, new data shows egg prices have increased 70 percent.

With many consumer categories still being hit hard by inflation, new data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed on Tuesday that inflation for eggs had jumped 8.5 percent from December to January and a total of 70.1 percent year over year (since last January).

AP23010527075337-2-640x480.jpg

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT