ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

It is sickening to me. Absolutely disgusts me. And network TV is trying to "cram it down our throats" LOL /When they play that game...I make sure never to tune in again..and I write a review on their social media pages calling them out
I guess you can't watch much TV any more then. Seems like most new shows and most remakes are nothing but craming it down our throats. Watching tv or movies today, you would think that we have a very very large % of the population who are LGBTQ and/or minority.

I guess you can't watch much TV any more then. Seems like most new shows and most remakes are nothing but craming it down our throats. Watching tv or movies today, you would think that we have a very very large % of the population who are LGBTQ and/or minority.
We don't but yet fools and imbeciles out there continue to tolerate this otherwise despicable nonsense.

You are correct...and I am quite fine with that. I do not support anything or anyone that goes against the values of being American. Now I do not care what someone does in their bedroom...not even one little bit. But forcing to to watch it on TV will never fly with me, I see the big picture of what they are trying to accomplish, and I will be no part of it

You are correct...and I am quite fine with that. I do not support anything or anyone that goes against the values of being American. Now I do not care what someone does in their bedroom...not even one little bit. But forcing to to watch it on TV will never fly with me, I see the big picture of what they are trying to accomplish, and I will be no part of it
So …….. not a fan of brokeback mountain I presume ?

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Jussie Smollett style.
The Woke dips**t is complaining the bed she sleeps on is not big enough.
BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA!

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Jussie Smollett style.
The Woke dips**t is complaining the bed she sleeps on is not big enough.
BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA!

How tall is she? It would be fun to short sheet her as well. 😂

WOKE ESPIN is a disgrace

ESPN Announcers Take Moment Of Silence In Protest Of So-Called ‘Don’t Say TWINK ’ Bill​

I think this kind of cuts right to the chase.

6c225da87eec6f6a.jpeg

Time for an anti-trust hearing for ESPN once the pubs retake congress. They hold a near monopoly on college sports and particularly football.

I hate them more than I do the parent company. The greed of the House of Mouse is insatiable. And they spend their money promoting perversion.

SEC network should be spun off and offered a la carte streaming for $10/mo. All local games should be OTA with revenue sharing based on ad revenues. You would stream the away games and watch the home games OTA. OTA options would help keep the Network honest in keeping costs low.

This would save me $40 a month.

Funny story of the day. Went to the bait shop and was in line and heard something humorous. The guy in front of me told the cashier that the good thing about money is, it knows its value, he's never seen a 10 dollar bill self identify as a 5 dollar bill. I laughed, and told him I'm stealing that quip. I added however, I have seen a 5 self identify as a 10 quite often.................women! :rolleyes:

Funny story of the day. Went to the bait shop and was in line and heard something humorous. The guy in front of me told the cashier that the good thing about money is, it knows its value, he's never seen a 10 dollar bill self identify as a 5 dollar bill. I laughed, and told him I'm stealing that quip. I added however, I have seen a 5 self identify as a 10 quite often.................women! :rolleyes:
Not so fast. Biden wants the US to move to a digital dollar. If that happens, you may never know the value ever again, as it will be constantly changing.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Land, because they aren't making any more.
Then weapons and whatever ammo that works with them.
Next long term food storage and a hand pump well.
Ttade goods, and then some Silver & Gold for the occasional exchange.
Paper money, at least until it becomes poor quality toilet paper....

Digital money is just as trustworthy as digital votes are
(not).
Or I guess you can put your trust in the gov-ment to care for ya....

Land, because they aren't making any more.
Then weapons and whatever ammo that works with them.
Next long term food storage and a hand pump well.
Ttade goods, and then some Silver & Gold for the occasional exchange.
Paper money, at least until it becomes poor quality toilet paper....

Digital money is just as trustworthy as digital votes are
(not).
Or I guess you can put your trust in the gov-ment to care for ya....
If the US goes to digital $, everyone better beware. The Government will be able to take as much of your $ as they want, control what you can and can't purchase and how much you can purchase, and there won't be a thing you can do to stop them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
If the US goes to digital $, everyone better beware. The Government will be able to take as much of your $ as they want, control what you can and can't purchase and how much you can purchase, and there won't be a thing you can do to stop them.
Many seem to have never heard of BARTER....

Barter exchanges are usually local or regional, and they have websites which list products or services for sale. If you buy products or services from exchange members, your Trade Account is debited; if you sell products or services to other members, your account is credited. Barter exchanges allow you to trade with more businesses.

"We Don't Need No Stinkin' Cash" (or digital money)

Reactions: nail1988
Many seem to have never heard of BARTER....

Barter exchanges are usually local or regional, and they have websites which list products or services for sale. If you buy products or services from exchange members, your Trade Account is debited; if you sell products or services to other members, your account is credited. Barter exchanges allow you to trade with more businesses.

"We Don't Need No Stinkin' Cash" (or digital money)

Your not thinking this through. Might work in a small local area, assuming that someone can produce everything they need locally, but if the Government controls the $, then they will control wether or not you can use the $ to pay for oh say electricity, internet service or gasoline. Or even the parts/materials you need to produce something to barter with. Also. might be hard to barter if you have to walk to the location carrying what you want to barter with, besides most people do not produce a good they can barter with.

BCS, the King of England thought that he could control everything too....

How'd that work out for him?

Now the real question is this; how many real freedom loving patriots still exist in America?

Hopefully, that question will be answered in the correct manner shortly....

There is a book by granola cruncher called Alcohol can be a gas. If shtf you can grow sugar beets, turn them into alcohol and distill it.

476 gallons gas equivalent per acre under ideal crop conditions.

Now the real question is this; how many real freedom loving patriots still exist in America?

Speaking of the King of England, Prince Charles, the poor bastard will possibly be outlived by his mother.

Back when the King of England said that, the world around him wasn't digital.

Hmmmm!!! Just like Webb Hubbell and Chelsea, and Anita Blanchard, Marin Nesbitt, the real parents of Sascha and Malia "Obama."

cd8a53d8e8801a5402bc5036ceb2c674.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: instaGATOR
Back when the King of England said that, the world around him wasn't digital.
The stock market can crash,,, and so can everything digital....
Plus the world around me is contained in the infinite universe, not the digital. I don't buy into the BS Matrix theory.

Way back in 1969, I was working with equipment that was being supported by 3 IBM 360's, and I can tell you that anything that's powered by electricity, can also be destroyed by it, and by any number of other things. We trained to do those parts of our job totally manual for that reason. In a war, many things don't survive 1st contact. Digital is just another human invented tool, nothing more.
Note: At that time, the entire Republic of Florida government in Tallycrappy was being run on just 1 of the IBM 360's.

Go tell the Amish or many other fundamental groups/tribes, that digital is either needed or required. I live in the modern world, but I trained and still rely on survival skills that only require a few standard tools, beginning with a good knife. If everything shut down tomorrow, it would be months before I really noticed or cared....

Without just electricity, 70% of the people would be dead within 2-3 months, and 90% within 6 months.

Within 2-3 weeks of a total societal collapse, many would be eating dogs and cats.
Within 1-2 months, they would be eating what's left of each other.

Plan for the best, but be fully prepared for the worst, and most of your surprises will be good ones.

And now, back to that endless dream that nothing of any real consequence will change, and life will continue on uninterrupted for the rest of your life,,, at least....
Don't Worry - Be Happy

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT