ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

@Dr. Curmudgeon @Gator Fever'd brain
saveher-jpg.24210

🤭😎😎

NBA Christmas Ratings Crash to Near Historic Lows, Crushed by NFL Games​

I heard that our local food bank at RIFA had a TV playing in the Soup Kitchen and the homeless people (mostly males) requested the movie a Christmas Story instead of the NBA game.

I heard that our local food bank at RIFA had a TV playing in the Soup Kitchen and the homeless people (mostly males) requested the movie a Christmas Story instead of the NBA game.
I'm not 100% certain this is true but I believe I read that the NBA had to do delayed video re-broadcasts of their games last night because of such poor ratings and the fact that a CFB playoff game was last night. Get woke, go broke. 🤣

I'm not 100% certain this is true but I believe I read that the NBA had to do delayed video re-broadcasts of their games last night because of such poor ratings and the fact that a CFB playoff game was last night. Get woke, go broke. 🤣
Think about it...if you are homeless how trivial would it be to watch LeFlop (a whiny billionaire) fake a hard foul and whine to officials in a basketball game?

Sen. Rand Paul Cancels DirecTV Subscription Over Dropping of OAN​

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., has dropped his DirecTV subscription following the company's announcement that it plans to cancel One American News (OAN) from its listing.
"@DIRECTV is cancelling @OANN so I just cancelled my home Direct TV. Why give money to people who hate us?," Paul tweeted.

According to The Hill, DirecTV announced its plans on Friday to not renew with the conservative news network, following what the company describes as "a routine internal review." (calling BS on the 'internal review')

And the iG is joining all of the other conservatives in dumping Direct TV.
Get Rat woke, and go BROKE....
Note: AT&T owns 70% of Direct TV so I've also hammered them....

Reactions: blubo and nail1988
In the first video (the View) who is that latino skank? Haven't seen her in years, always thought she was a no talent butterface. :p
That was Rosie Perez. I only remember her from the movie White Men Can't Jump. What was funny is how the others around her defended the racist skank Kelly Osborne. I'm sure @sadgator thinks Rosie and Kelly Osborne are babes.

She is replacing nothing.

She can come out with her own playing cards and let them compete with the originals.
The free market will show her the mistake she's made quick enough....

Last edited:
@gatordad3

this won’t end will for the “ woke “ reprobates @ Disney

LGBTQIA+ Disney Employees Plan Walkout over Company’s Response to Florida’s Don’t-Groom-Kids Bill​

@gatordad3

LGBTQIA+ Disney Employees Plan Walkout over Company’s Response to Florida’s Don’t-Groom-Kids Bill​

@gatordad3

To Hell itself with those degenerates over there. I co-oped in the finance department at Disney back in '93 and it was just as bad even then. These fools need to reigned in and checked.

Do these people not realize that hetero males do not want to watch 2 men kissing? And even if it was 2 females most of us are NOT going to watch that with our kids. Diz your brand is about the KIDS! We are not going to watch it. LGBTqwerty is about as appealing as watching your dog take a crap in the yard.

Only the dog gives a sh*t.

How do we get leftists out of the boardrooms?
It is sickening to me. Absolutely disgusts me. And network TV is trying to "cram it down our throats" LOL /When they play that game...I make sure never to tune in again..and I write a review on their social media pages calling them out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT