ADVERTISEMENT

Georgiaaaaaaaaa.....Georgiaaaaaaaaa....

Big game for sure. Dawgs with much more to lose. Kirby in year 4 and this was suppose to be the year the natty drought was ended. Mullen year 2 of a rebuild and has us further along than anyone imagined.

Big game for sure. Dawgs with much more to lose. Kirby in year 4 and this was suppose to be the year the natty drought was ended. Mullen year 2 of a rebuild and has us further along than anyone imagined.

Florida with so much to gain. Win this, and the East, and suddenly the talk is how Florida has passed Georgia, and Shart starts getting criticism. Auburn could be a help here. Let them beat UGa as well, then they are 5-3 in the SEC this year and the downward trend is clear. And if TAMU gets them, well...

Shart has been selling recruits on how he is building a team to compete with Bama. That selling point is lost as soon as Florida passes them by.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
Where were you before the game, old fart? Hiding like a little bitch? Now you come in after it's over like you did something? Fukk off.

Sucks when you actually thought you were going to win doesn't it. Ole 3rd and Grantham is better for us than Muschamp. Please keep him.

Sucks when you actually thought you were going to win doesn't it. Ole 3rd and Grantham is better for us than Muschamp. Please keep him.
Has nothing to do with it....3rd and Grantham is BS...you were the better team. Our players were out of position and you guys took advantage. Nobody likes to lose but that's what happens. Your team deserves credit. That's it pal.

Things look good moving forward for UF IMO....I hate the loss. We could have won but we got out played. UGA get's credit for that. Before this season I thought 9-10 wins and a bowl game win would be a great season. We are on track for that. We play a tough ass schedule. Our only 2 losses come from teams that are going to probably end in the top 10. We've got some holes but we just dropped this one.

I hear a lot of people talking about Grantham but we lack depth/developed talent and are missing some one on 1 matches.Their O line pass blocked really well today. They executed better than we did today. We could beat them but we didn't .

Me made more mistakes in this one.

Florida with so much to gain. Win this, and the East, and suddenly the talk is how Florida has passed Georgia, and Shart starts getting criticism. Auburn could be a help here. Let them beat UGa as well, then they are 5-3 in the SEC this year and the downward trend is clear. And if TAMU gets them, well...

Shart has been selling recruits on how he is building a team to compete with Bama. That selling point is lost as soon as Florida passes them by.
Well that whole theory lasted about 3 hours. It was fun while it lasted though

And you’ll lose this week so, your point is shit for brains? Kirby sure did pay off errr.. get some favorable calls huh Dumb ass?

Georgia is still a more talented team. They controlled the lines, we had 24 yards rushing. This Florida team is good, not great enough to win the SEC yet.

Alabama, LSU, and Georgia are still a cut above. I like our chances next year, third year under Dan.

Congrats Bulldogs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT