ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Is the First State I’m Going to Blow Up - Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken!

"It will be Biblical". Hmmmmm......who else uses that phrase constantly?

@GhostOfMatchesMalone I commend you. Where I've wavered and caved-in at first, you held your ground and showed patience for a positive outcome. Right now, unless something horribly wrong occurs, I have 100% confidence in Wood and Powell. I've never seen two people go out with such force and with such confidence before. I can understand how we all can feel insecure because we've not seen anything positive happen..... but man, it's going to. I feel it in my bones. I can see this thing changing the world, and not like the change evil wants!

@GhostOfMatchesMalone I commend you. Where I've wavered and caved-in at first, you held your ground and showed patience for a positive outcome. Right now, unless something horribly wrong occurs, I have 100% confidence in Wood and Powell. I've never seen two people go out with such force and with such confidence before. I can understand how we all can feel insecure because we've not seen anything positive happen..... but man, it's going to. I feel it in my bones. I can see this thing changing the world, and not like the change evil wants!

Thank you. Just going on common sense. Anyone associated with this case WILL have their lives destroyed IF they lose. The left will see to it. The fact that these lawyers jumped in without a reservation tells me that they know they are going to win.

@nail1988 gotta say the same thing. You have been aggressive with your tweet info. and have told me to keep the faith! It still ain't over but man I don't see how this nation can move forward after what we've discovered unless Trump prevails.

nail and Ghost are fierce warriors. White men worthy of seats at the Kiowa Medicine Lodge.
Agree 100%
@GhostOfMatchesMalone has had me on the belief train for well over a week now.

And the more I dig the more I’m convinced. It’s going to take corruption at all levels for this to not amount to a nuclear war (politically).

The most telling thing? The reactions of those accused.

Agree 100%

And the more I dig the more I’m convinced. It’s going to take corruption at all levels for this to not amount to a nuclear war (politically).

Then why did the Trump campaign just Disavow themselves from Sidney Powell?

Reactions: nail1988
Agree 100%

Actions always speak louder than words.

Why did Twitter announce weeks in advance that it would flag Trump for announcing results before the media did?

Why did the media refuse to call states Trump had clearly won on Election Night?

Why did swing states where Trump had a huge lead suddenlt stop counting, only to 'discover' thousands of Hiden ballots at 4am?

But as you said, are they acting like they are innocent?

Sidney was never employed by the Trump campaign. Both Gen Flynn and Lin Wood have tweeted out since this statement that Sidney knows about it, understands it and agrees with it.

The real question is, why would they feel the need to make that clarification?

Reactions: fsumc and gator1776

[/QUOTE]
The ONLY thing I can think - if this isn’t a total fold by Trump - is that she’s no longer tied to Trump. This isn’t about who won the presidential election. This is a Federal case and she’s defending every voter against massive fraud.

It’s either 4D chess or a complete fold by Trump. Without Powell bull dogging this is over. I like Rudy but he’s a hot mess.

[/QUOTE]

@gator1776. I think we just need to be patient. Is it possible it’s just legal maneuvering? Lin Wood seems to think they are still fighting together

Reactions: gator1776
The ONLY thing I can think - if this isn’t a total fold by Trump - is that she’s no longer tied to Trump. This isn’t about who won the presidential election. This is a Federal case and she’s defending every voter against massive fraud.

It’s either 4D chess or a complete fold by Trump. Without Powell bull dogging this is over. I like Rudy but he’s a hot mess.
[/QUOTE]

So you think Sidney is suddenly going to drop all the cases she is working on?

Again, the statement didn't change Sidney's position, it clarified it.

Kinda cool knowing we have Sidney Powell and Lin Wood representing us, isn't it?
Haven't you heard?? Sidney isn't part of the trump legal team. Either she doesn't want to tie herself to that sinking ship, or rudy in his infinite wisdom feels like she is a liability. But let me guess... "move along, nothing to see here" hahahahahaha

What's the first thing you're going to do in Biden's America @GhostOfMatchesMalone ?? Perhaps you can write a letter to Joe thanking him for saving the soul of the nation??

Reactions: Eddy Merckx
Haven't you heard?? Sidney isn't part of the trump legal team. Either she doesn't want to tie herself to that sinking ship, or rudy in his infinite wisdom feels like she is a liability. But let me guess... "move along, nothing to see here" hahahahahaha

What's the first thing you're going to do in Biden's America @GhostOfMatchesMalone ?? Perhaps you can write a letter to Joe thanking him for saving the soul of the nation??
Writing a letter to joe? Haha. Think that idiot could understand it since it didn’t come from the pathetic progressive left? Haha

Speculating that its MONEY. Her legal fights are funded by her own 501c4. Trumps team is raising money with their own mechanisms. I doubt money can be co-mingled. Hard to fund raise from the same pool of people without it being a conflict. Might not be ethical either. Cant be on the same team if not under one leader and I doubt she wanted to give up her independence.

Or its a sham.

Guess we will see if she ever files any suits or hands info off to prosecutors.

Heck yes. For gator1776. Women are not permitted at the Kiowa Medicine Lodge. The Lodge is for the thinking. Although goldmom is a thinking woman, she is not permitted as are not the slow.
Oh I follow. I was an Anthropologist before I became a doctor. Did some time in the Dakota's with the different Sioux Nations, but since I was not invited to the Medicine Lodge I needed something to do :)

Sidney was never part of the Trump legal team. I wrote Joe a nice letter congratulating him on winning the Senate, and told him he and his wife Joe Biden must be very happy. He wrote back "Yes, Joe and I are very happy that...that....that...you know, the thing!"

He did mention that he was very upset that this black woman keeps showing up whenever he is out in public, said he is generally uncomfortable around POC, and said every time he asks 'Joe' who she is, that 'Joe' gives him a pill and blankee and tells him to go lie down.

Sidney was never part of the Trump legal team. I wrote Joe a nice letter congratulating him on winning the Senate, and told him he and his wife Joe Biden must be very happy. He wrote back "Yes, Joe and I are very happy that...that....that...you know, the thing!"

He did mention that he was very upset that this black woman keeps showing up whenever he is out in public, said he is generally uncomfortable around POC, and said every time he asks 'Joe' who she is, that 'Joe' gives him a pill and blankee and tells him to go lie down.

file

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT