ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Softball 2024

Good article. I think you're right Ocala, probably not very active in the portal unless a marquee player becomes available.
Another site from a source who has connections inside the softball program says we have very good chance of getting NiJaree Canady, the Stanford Pitcher National Player of the Year, sophomore, as a portal transfer.

Reactions: bradleygator
Another site from a source who has connections inside the softball program says we have very good chance of getting NiJaree Canady, the Stanford Pitcher National Player of the Year, sophomore, as a portal transfer.
Wow...that would be amazing.

I realize this is a softball thread, but Stricklin has turned us into Miss St. I follow track closely and this is one of Holloway's weakest units, primarily due to youthfulness. So I don't expect much out of them in Oregon. I noticed that Tennessee has now won the last 3 SEC all sports trophies too. We need to make a change at the top ASAP.
It’s a question of what is the goal of your UA. By all accounts, Stricklin is a great fund raiser and gets a bunch of cranes moving and shovels in the ground. Whether that’s all directed at winning games/matches/meets is another question. I would say it doesn’t appear that is the priority.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Reactions: Nicktheslick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT