ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Softball #1 Seed

The difference between a 7th inning HR for a tied game, and a walk-off win, is a blind/incompetent ref at 1st base, and no replay to correct the idiot's mistakes... :mad:

The #1 upgrade for the baseball and softball stadiums should be a large screen with mulit-angle views of home plate and the bases.... CAUSE THE OFFICIALS SUCK!
JMOHO of course... :cool:

I can't blame a ref for our inability to hit with runners on base or for our pitcher grooving a 2 strike pitch right down the middle. Bad calls happen - they're part of the game. The great teams play through the calls and win anyway. That's what we did in 2014 & 2015. Georgia outplayed us and deserved to be in the WCWS over us. We had a great season, but down the stretch I think the pressure to 3-peat got to some of the players. They played tight and got beat.

I can't blame a ref for our inability to hit with runners on base or for our pitcher grooving a 2 strike pitch right down the middle. Bad calls happen - they're part of the game. The great teams play through the calls and win anyway. That's what we did in 2014 & 2015. Georgia outplayed us and deserved to be in the WCWS over us. We had a great season, but down the stretch I think the pressure to 3-peat got to some of the players. They played tight and got beat.
Exactly. That pitch with a 0-2 count was inexcusable.

WCHS1976

Ga in!......Fla out! We earned it....swept # 1 Gooooo Dawgs!
Oh, forgot to mention, make sure you make an appointment first to see the trophies. You can book it online, but since you're a dawg, I'm sure you'll have to call from your parents rotary phone.

"Bad calls happen - they're part of the game." ocalaman

You say that like it's a good thing or an accepted part of the game, instead of it being the prime problem with the game. With modern technology, it can be fixed, and it should be! o_O

The game officials don't miss a call once in a while, they badly miss multiple calls in nearly every game, often they are game changing calls.

Put up the Big Boards, use multiple camera views, and let the officials live with (truly be held accountable for) the entire audience (home & stadium) knowing exactly how chitty their calls are. They (officials) constantly change the outcome of the games with their inept calls. :mad:

Those Big Video Boards would work just as well to stifle any complaints that are unjustly aimed at the game officials, so it's not just a one-way street. Prove me incorrect and I'll immediately stop complaining about the poor officiating. :cool:

The plate umpire's strike/ball calls are the most calls, and they are the worst offenders. Put that (TV) strike box over the plate for every game and then watch what happens....
The base runners safe/out calls should be review-able on a replay system, as should the fair/foul ball calls.

Correction can happen. All it takes is the 'want-to' attitudes to come about. o_O

"Bad calls happen - they're part of the game." ocalaman

You say that like it's a good thing or an accepted part of the game, instead of it being the prime problem with the game. With modern technology, it can be fixed, and it should be! o_O

The game officials don't miss a call once in a while, they badly miss multiple calls in nearly every game, often they are game changing calls.

Put up the Big Boards, use multiple camera views, and let the officials live with (truly be held accountable for) the entire audience (home & stadium) knowing exactly how chitty their calls are. They (officials) constantly change the outcome of the games with their inept calls. :mad:

Those Big Video Boards would work just as well to stifle any complaints that are unjustly aimed at the game officials, so it's not just a one-way street. Prove me incorrect and I'll immediately stop complaining about the poor officiating. :cool:

The plate umpire's strike/ball calls are the most calls, and they are the worst offenders. Put that (TV) strike box over the plate for every game and then watch what happens....
The base runners safe/out calls should be review-able on a replay system, as should the fair/foul ball calls.

Correction can happen. All it takes is the 'want-to' attitudes to come about. o_O

Pore ole Instantexcuse. Your FAVORITE Oklahoma Sooner should be by directly to talk about Gal's Softball. :D

Make sure you don't come down with a Purpleleptic fit or anything. We worry about you so please take your nerve medicine.Can't afford to lose you;)

Pore ole Instantexcuse. Your FAVORITE Oklahoma Sooner should be by directly to talk about Gal's Softball. :D

Make sure you don't come down with a Purpleleptic fit or anything. We worry about you so please take your nerve medicine.Can't afford to lose you;)

And how are all those sexual violence suits coming along for your entire sports program? o_O That situation should help you with your Director's Cup standings... :cool:

I saw that even ole Pettie-pie has refused to even consider coaching at tennis-sea...

BTW, how are your rubber dollies doing in the NCAA Baseball tourney so far? :oops:

For you or your 0-11 rubber dollies to attempt to swing on anyone else's jock is absolutely hysterical to me. :D:p:D
(and I haven't missed your bandwagon, mommie's basement, yappin' at all) :cool:

And how are all those sexual violence suits coming along for your entire sports program? o_O That situation should help you with your Director's Cup standings... :cool:

I saw that even ole Pettie-pie has refused to even consider coaching at tennis-sea...

BTW, how are your rubber dollies doing in the NCAA Baseball tourney so far? :oops:

For you or your 0-11 rubber dollies to attempt to swing on anyone else's jock is absolutely hysterical to me. :D:p:D

Yo insta and gizzerdgrad remember mercy rule?

Choklehoma 2016 softball national champs :cool::cool::cool:

winners 32 of the last 33 games played :cool::cool::cool:

9-1 against the vaunted S$C ( S$C ) champs :eek::eek::eek::eek:

defeated # 2 # 4 # 6 # 10 ( 3 S$C schools) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

started 4 true freshamn:p:p

CkeOjcyVAAEsxBd.jpg

CkeOjZsUkAAmEDj.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unlike the deal with your great Q/B who has now twice been accused of sexual assault, the two UT accused are awaiting a disclosure order so their TWO YEAR LONG TRIAL can proceed. UT don't have Huntley Johnson around to make all the crimes disappear like you do.:oops:

Speaking of hanging on somebody's jock strap,I see you still trying to claim credit for everybody else's record vs the Big 10-12 last year.

LSU Dad wants to talk to you. He had nothing but praise for the rest of the SEC. But he called for an SEC Tribunal for Mr Ed and his Swamp Donkey Staff.

Enjoy

defeated # 2 # 4 # 6 # 10 ( 3 S$C schools) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CkeOjcyVAAEsxBd.jpg

CkeOjZsUkAAmEDj.jpg

Mercy rule quote wasn't mine. But to bad that the umps kept UF from getting a shot at your chokers this time around. (and lucky for you) :cool:

Yep, another SEC team got the best of our girls, along with the blind/corrupt umps.:mad:
But what I wanted to know is,,,, how much did it cost your chokers in ump payoffs? ;)

And you've again failed to tell me who the hell Wright is (never heard of them before)?
They are the ones that ran your swooner baseball team right out of the Regional's.... :p

While my Gator's will be taking on FSU in the Super for another shot at the CWS.

Unlike the deal with your great Q/B who has now twice been accused of sexual assault, the two UT accused are awaiting a disclosure order so their TWO YEAR LONG TRIAL can proceed. UT don't have Huntley Johnson around to make all the crimes disappear like you do.:oops:

(nope, you just have the no-Knox cops that usually take your falling down drunk-drivers to their friends instead of to jail, per your own QB's words. BTW, TH is gone, which I said should have happened after his 1st incident under the musclecramp)

Speaking of hanging on somebody's jock strap,I see you still trying to claim credit for everybody else's record vs the Big 10-12 last year.

(Nope, and I never did (link please). Last year UF was just the 10-4 SECe-C with a 1st year HBC that you claimed would get owned by a certain inept Head-BJ... :D:p:D -- 11-0
So tell me, what happens to the Head-BJ if/when he makes it 12-0 in Sept?) :cool:

LSU Dad wants to talk to you. He had nothing but praise for the rest of the SEC. But he called for an SEC Tribunal for Mr Ed and his Swamp Donkey Staff.

Enjoy

(Sorry, but I don't G-a-S about you, LSU Dad, or any of your latest BS, and I don't U-tube)

CkeOjcyVAAEsxBd.jpg

CkeOjZsUkAAmEDj.jpg

So yall stealing the name Vagina U from us?

Enjoy

Tennessee football has been a train wreck for over a decade now.

So yall stealing the name Vagina U from us?
With Owebama allowing Twinks to take part in female sports and pervs as well who just like to get close to nekkid nubile females in showers there's be as many peckers hanging out than they have vaginas all tucked in

VaginaU is likely to be a by-gone title.

How sad that a pair of Tennessee Vols fans had to come over here to gloat over an Oklahoma girls sports team beating Auburn.

I'm actually sorry I started this thread. There are a bunch of idiot jerks out there who get off on trolling other sites making stupid comments that mean absolutely nothing.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
How sad that a pair of Tennessee Vols fans had to come over here to gloat over an Oklahoma girls sports team beating Auburn.
Not sad. Expected, in fact. Let's not forget the FSU fans that felt the need to show their collective arses too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT