ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Offense this year compared to last year

I never exactly saw anyone propping him up to be something more than decent from the beginning, but there's still more issues than just him all the way around the program...

I haven't seen anything to show me that we are improving enough to be a competitive team. Del Rio looked good against bad teams. We aren't good. Even our defense is falling apart. I'm getting tired of seeing such a mediocre product. There is absolutely no reason we should be this average.

The competition improves. No more false positives.

And Insta may be a crusty old clown, but he's been right from the beginning about LDR.

Thanks,,, sorta,,,, :confused: I guess it's better than I'm used to here, and it's certainly better than nothing. :cool:

He is not nearly as comfortable in the pocket now compared to the first three game he started.

Not sure if that is because better competition or he has lost confidence due to injury

woahhhhhhhhhhh now pumpkin

"And Insta may be a crusty old clown," (at least he's leaving some doubt there) o_O

but he's been right from the beginning about LDR. (while leaving NO DOUBT there) :p

While your own cherry-picked comment on just 1/2 of his post is typical, while not addressing my response to his post at all.

"Thanks,,, sorta,,, :confused: I guess it's better than I'm used to here, and it's certainly better than nothing. :cool:

So I got your woahhh swingin' bubba. :rolleyes:

What is Mac's record with his starting QB playing?

Only 1 loss I think. Buuuut that's very misleading because the teams we've played during that stretch has been trash. More than a few have losing records.

i wonder what it will actually take for appleby to screw up for franks to get in the game...

you swinging at me?

Naw, mostly just holding my crotch and
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
at ya...

i wonder what it will actually take for appleby to screw up for franks to get in the game...

I think he wants to save the RS even though his job will be on the line next season. If Appleby went down I still think he might bring Trask in myself despite what he has been saying.

Just to invite a dancing monkey dunny to back-spew some more irrelevant chit out there for the boards consumption, and I see it's worked well again... o_O
Someone remind me again why coach Mac is considered or qualified as a top level coach? I get it that he did ok at CSU, and prepped at Bama, but what makes anyone think this guy is another Urban or Steve? Don't see it and tbh, Steve did it with genius type ground breaking revolution to the game X's and O's, Urban was an elite recruiter that out worked his opponents, and had Tebow....Mac?

Someone remind me again why coach Mac is considered or qualified as a top level coach? I get it that he did ok at CSU, and prepped at Bama, but what makes anyone think this guy is another Urban or Steve? Don't see it and tbh, Steve did it with genius type ground breaking revolution to the game X's and O's, Urban was an elite recruiter that out worked his opponents, and had Tebow....Mac?

It was a gross misjudgement by Foley. And I have heard rumors that he now realizes as much

Trask might have saved him, if he'd only been as smart as Meyer was with tFr Tebow.

Chittin' on him instead might just cost him his job, but he'll still have the Raiders to fall back on..... :rolleyes:

Trask might have saved him, if he'd only been as smart as Meyer was with tFr Tebow.

Chittin' on him instead might just cost him his job, but he'll still have the Raiders to fall back on..... :rolleyes:

Tebow was really only brought in to get those 3rd and shorts and 4th and shorts most of the season if I remember correctly. It helped immensely though because that was Leak's weak spot since he couldn't run the ball.

he had two TD's against LSU that year and basically won the game for us with those two plays and the South Carolina game he was huge for us too...

he had two TD's against LSU that year and basically won the game for us with those two plays and the South Carolina game he was huge for us too...

Don't remember everything. I do remember Tebow had some big plays against Auburn even though we lost a close game there.

Meyer/Mullen got Tebow in the games during 'quality playing time' as a true freshman.
In the BCS-NC game, Tebow had a passing TD and a rushing TD.
The 2006 Heisman winner, schmuckeye QB Troy Smith, had neither....

The next season, Tebow played well enough to become the 1st Soph to ever win the Heisman.

and we lost that game when Leak got called for that fumble that wasn't, I remember both games against LSU and Auburn.. I was at both

and we lost that game when Leak got called for that fumble that wasn't, I remember both games against LSU and Auburn.. I was at both

They showed that "fumble" in slow-motion in the Auburn pregame hype video the next year.

79,999 people cheered like ignorant maniacs, while one loyal soul would point at the screen and shout "it's a GAWD DAMNED INCOMPLETE PASS!!!"

Luckily, he flew under the radar with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT