ADVERTISEMENT

Gaslighting - a must read

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Gaslighting: Technocracy’s Preferred Weapon of War
by Linda Goudsmit

It is my opinion that the Democrat bill, For the People Act 2021 H.R. 1 – 117th Congress (2021-2022), a laughable title, is the fatal blow to free and fair elections, and the end of the United States of America as we know it.
In case you think I am exaggerating, consider this checklist:
● The coronavirus “pandemic” was an economic bioweapon designed to collapse Trump’s roaring U.S. economy, terrify Americans into submission, and justify mail-in ballots. The pandemic is and always was political medicine disguised as public health ✔︎
● The mail-in ballots augmented the digital interference via Dominion Voting Systems/software to steal the 2020 election ✔︎
● The stolen election installed China-centric puppet Joe Biden ✔︎
● Biden’s administration can now pack the court and enable imposition of the lethal For the People Act of 2021, which puts the Uniparty of corrupt Democrats, Republicans in name only (RINOs), and Americans in name only (AINOs), in control of U.S. elections in perpetuity ✔︎
● The globalist Uniparty will have succeeded in establishing planetary governance through “legal” means by duping the public with catastrophic humanitarian hoaxes that have deceitful names like “For the People Act 2021.” No bullets required ✔︎

The term originates in the systematic psychological manipulation of a victim by her husband in Patrick Hamilton’s 1938 stage play Gas Light, and the film adaptations released in 1940 and 1944. In the story, the husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment and insisting that she is mistaken, remembering things incorrectly, or delusional when she points out these changes. The play’s title alludes to how the abusive husband slowly dims the gas lights in their home, while pretending nothing has changed, in an effort to make his wife doubt her own perceptions. The wife repeatedly asks her husband to confirm her perceptions about the dimming lights, but in defiance of reality, he keeps insisting that the lights are the same and instead it is she who is going insane.
Today we are living in a perpetual state of gaslighting. The reality that we are being told by the media is at complete odds with what we are seeing with our own two eyes. And when we question the false reality that we are being presented, or we claim that what we see is that actual reality, we are vilified as racist or bigots or just plain crazy. You’re not racist. You’re not crazy. You’re being gaslighted....

This bill will get passed and then it’s up to the citizens to beat the Dems are their own games. Allowing printing ballots from home is going to be the easiest way to fraud. I say fire up those printers and let’s all print 10’s of thousands of ballots and change the course of history.

This bill will get passed and then it’s up to the citizens to beat the Dems are their own games. Allowing printing ballots from home is going to be the easiest way to fraud. I say fire up those printers and let’s all print 10’s of thousands of ballots and change the course of history.

I have not found anywhere in the bill, that allows home printing of ballots. I'll admit I only skimmed the 750+ pages but did not see it.

• Haha
Reactions: rzvvl2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT