ADVERTISEMENT

Cori Bush

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
...is under investigation for using Federal funds to pay her unlicensed husband for security.

We are governed by corruptocrats.

Rumored to have paid him 100s of thousands, BUT, it was before she married him. BUT, of course, now that they are married, all that $ is now 1/2 hers.

lol. Bernie Sanders may be the exception, but he is both arrogant and naive.
Sanders is a do nothing communist from his very humble beginnings. It takes savvy to get fired and kicked out of a commune for being worthless and lazy. However, I'm pretty certain Clinton paid for a lot of his real estate holdings back from the 2016 election. He's dumb, he's a commy, but he's not above taking a handout.

Sanders is a do nothing communist from his very humble beginnings. It takes savvy to get fired and kicked out of a commune for being worthless and lazy. However, I'm pretty certain Clinton paid for a lot of his real estate holdings back from the 2016 election. He's dumb, he's a commy, but he's not above taking a handout.
Have not seen that, but would
Not be surprised if true.

Reactions: NavigatorII
"Well squad member Ilhan Omar decided to take her brother's pecker out of her mouth to get involved in the ruckus too."

Word to your mother, brother f*****!

Rashida is my favorite, she is a little hottie, sweet as sugar too..
Tit for Tat. Primary (instead of impeach, a little history lesson for you) that MFer!! 😂

You can't spell muzzie skank without Tlaib!

full

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT