ADVERTISEMENT

For the sheep: Former Overstock CEO claims he was complicit in Hillary Clinton bribe

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
In an interview with Ann Vandersteel, former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne alleged that he was complicit in facilitating a bribe for Hillary Clinton in the amount of $18M (on behalf of the FBI) in January, 2016.

The bribe, which he claims she accepted, was then going to be used by members of the Obama administration against Hillary after she was elected.

For you sheep, this is who you vote for. This is your life. 🤣 Hidin crimes a coming.

giphy.gif

@Uniformed_ReRe I heard about this story a while ago. What is CNN and the WSJ telling you about it?
giphy.gif

The New Yorker published a lengthy piece

Goodness you ARE devoted to your shit sources.

Without reading that article, let me guess at what it says: Byrne is a crackpot. He loves conspiracy theories, and has always been a bit off-center. Plus he banged a Russian 'spy'. so of course you can't trust him!

Did the New Yorker write a similar article telling us how we can't trust Eric Fartwell for banging a Chinese spy? I'm guessing they did not.

This is why sheep never learn anything from shit lefty sources. Because these sources aren't trying to inform you, they are lying to you. Didn't we see this in Germany under hitler? Tell the lie long enough, and they will believe.

Try to discredit the source, so they will ignore what the soure says. Sheep hoodwinked again.

Why don’t you just read the article instead of speculating?

It does suggest that he is prone to conspiracy theories, and has a tendency to find links between events that are tendentious at best. It also notes that he seems to be telling the truth when describing events he has personally experienced.

He may very well be telling the truth about having a meeting with Hillary involving a big payment. But beyond those facts, he has only his own speculation about the nature and motivation for the meeting.

Why don’t you just read the article instead of speculating?

I just scanned it. I pretty much nailed it, but did miss them trying to link him to QAnon, bush league mistake!

The lefty media does that to anyone that says something they don't want others to hear. Attempt to discredit the source, and shame sheep for listening to him.

Convince them they are all 'crackpots' pushing 'conspiracy theories'.

As we see here, works like a charm on the sheep.

And I have no idea if Byrne is credible or not. But I do know that the New Yorker is lefty propaganda.

Reactions: nail1988
They are biased, as are most mainstream outlets. The difference is that they don’t credulously spread baseless conspiracy theories from untrustworthy sources like the crackpot sites do.

And the article did not discredit him. It clearly says that he is usually telling the truth. It’s just that he tries to add his own speculation.

They are biased, as are most mainstream outlets. The difference is that they don’t credulously spread baseless conspiracy theories from untrustworthy sources like the crackpot sites do.

Are they claiming that Hiden won the election and that there was no voter fraud?

And the article did not discredit him. It clearly says that he is usually telling the truth. It’s just that he tries to add his own speculation.
Biased or unbiased?

Obama - most corrupt president of our lifetime, guy walks on water to this day with the msm.

Trump - man loves his country, MSM slams him and his family for four years.

Last edited:

Ummmm. Really? They don’t? CNN and Russia, Russia, Russia say hello

No, they didn't, and no, it isn't.

Delusional.

Are you officially insane? Has Trump (and my always being right about Trump) finally broken you?

Or are you once again getting your information from shit sources so you have no idea what is happening in the real world?

Here's another tidbit your shit sources aren't telling you: On Jan 6th, the President of the Senate gets to decide which slate of electors to accept for those 7 states.

Who is the President of the Senate? One Michael Richard Pence :cool:

Are you officially insane? Has Trump (and my always being right about Trump) finally broken you?

Or are you once again getting your information from shit sources so you have no idea what is happening in the real world?

Here's another tidbit your shit sources aren't telling you: On Jan 6th, the President of the Senate gets to decide which slate of electors to accept for those 7 states.

Who is the President of the Senate? One Michael Richard Pence :cool:

They are reporting this. But they really don't need to since the role of the president of the senate is something that most people learn about in K-12.

Don't get your hopes up about Pence saving you. At best, a handful of Trumpers in Congress will engage in some political theater to ingratiate themselves with Trump and his base, but Biden will be confirmed.

They are reporting this. But they really don't need to since the role of the president of the senate is something that most people learn about in K-12.

Don't get your hopes up about Pence saving you.

I'm not. And there's nothing to save, unless you are talking about trying to keep Hiden out of jail.

tying DJT to it, WAS

It wasn’t baseless. It just didn’t rise to the legal threshold necessary for Mueller to feel comfortable indicting him. They didn’t have a smoking gun.

It’s undeniable that Putin has leverage over Trump. He is the only guy who Trump hasn’t insulted and is noticeably deferential toward. Even now he is contradicting his own cabinet by trying to pin the SolarWinds/FireEye hack on China. Why is Trump so eager to run interference for Putin? I’m not saying that the Steele Dossier is true, but Putin clearly has something on him, and likely other US politicians and media figures

It wasn’t baseless. It just didn’t rise to the legal threshold necessary for Mueller to feel comfortable indicting him. They didn’t have a smoking gun.

It’s undeniable that Putin has leverage over Trump. He is the only guy who Trump hasn’t insulted and is noticeably deferential toward. Even now he is contradicting his own cabinet by trying to pin the SolarWinds/FireEye hack on China. Why is Trump so eager to run interference for Putin? I’m not saying that the Steele Dossier is true, but Putin clearly has something on him, and likely other US politicians and media figures
If Putin has something on Trump then explain why Russia is constantly getting hit with tariffs? Why didn’t Mueller find anything but stated to the contrary?

I know you want it to be true and you’re stuck in the liberal echo chamber but after 4 years, someone would have found something.

If Putin has something on Trump then explain why Russia is constantly getting hit with tariffs? Why didn’t Mueller find anything but stated to the contrary?

I know you want it to be true and you’re stuck in the liberal echo chamber but after 4 years, someone would have found something.

That depends on what that something is.

You are correct in the sense that a few Facebook adds and bots on Twitter did there thing.

Ask Hillary Clinton how the Trump Russia collusion hoax started

Facebook testified before Congress that they DID observe Russia using their platform to disrupt the 2016 election.

But they did so for HILLARY, by promoting anti-Trump rallies AFTER Election Day and before Trump was inaugurated.

And of course, we later found out that hillary was the one colluding with Russia, not Trump.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Tariffs are mostly meaningless for Russia. Their economy is not dependent on exports to the US.

How about the massive natural gas deal that they had with Germany, which Trump convinced Merkel to kill in 2017 and go with the US?

I'm sorry, but you have to be dumb as shit to think that Trump is working with Russia. I just asked the golden retriever, and he agrees.

it was baseless. It was based on a fake report that the clintons helped fabricate

In an effort to hide and protect Obama in the uranium one deal. They all received kick backs... TREASON

I think they were all getting kickbacks on all the trade deals they negotiated from 2009-2016. Each one was garbage for America, literally deals so bad you would have to pay us to take.

Hmmmm.....

Reactions: dezyDeco
was there ANY fraud, yes or no?

Any answer I give would be an opinion. You act as though I have secret knowledge.

All I know is that there has been no evidence and nothing proven, despite the largest manhunt for illegal votes in American history. Every conspiracy theory has been debunked. Fox News is now running "we're sorry, here's the truth" segments to avoid having the pants sued off them by Smartmatic. So there's that. But you keep listening to Twitter randos and Beitbart and The Gateway Pundit, because they know the REAL truth. 🤣

All this mess has gotten totally out of hand. Did you see the story about the ex-cop in Houston who believed an air conditioning repairman was mastermining a fake ballot scheme, ran him off the road and held him at gunpoint so his buddies could open up his truck and find...air conditioning parts? This is the result of the Trump scorched earth campaign. He cares nothing for this country, or he wouldn't be tearing it apart this way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT