ADVERTISEMENT

For the sheep: Former Overstock CEO claims he was complicit in Hillary Clinton bribe

Any answer I give would be an opinion. You act as though I have secret knowledge.

All I know is that there has been no evidence and nothing proven, despite the largest manhunt for illegal votes in American history. Every conspiracy theory has been debunked. Fox News is now running "we're sorry, here's the truth" segments to avoid having the pants sued off them by Smartmatic. So there's that. But you keep listening to Twitter randos and Beitbart and The Gateway Pundit, because they know the REAL truth. 🤣

All this mess has gotten totally out of hand. Did you see the story about the ex-cop in Houston who believed an air conditioning repairman was mastermining a fake ballot scheme, ran him off the road and held him at gunpoint so his buddies could open up his truck and find...air conditioning parts? This is the result of the Trump scorched earth campaign. He cares nothing for this country, or he wouldn't be tearing it apart this way.
🤣 Where do you come up with this crap? Wikileaks exposed Smartmatic years ago. Document from the Public Library of US Diplomacy. Sue whom for what?🤣 UNPHUCKING believable the US would buy this garbage election software.

CARACAS' VIEW OF SMARTMATIC AND ITS VOTING MACHINES
1. (C) The Venezuelan-owned Smartmatic Corporation is a riddle both in ownership and operation, complicated by the fact that its machines have overseen several landslide (and contested) victories by President Hugo Chavez and his supporters. The electronic voting company went from a small technology startup to a market player in just a few years, catapulted by its participation in the August 2004 recall referendum. Smartmatic has claimed to be of U.S. origin, but its true owners -- probably elite Venezuelans of several political strains -- remain hidden behind a web of holding companies in the Netherlands and Barbados.

View the entire document here. Commie Software Exposed.

🤣 Where do you come up with this crap? Wikileaks exposed Smartmatic years ago. Document from the Public Library of US Diplomacy. Sue whom for what?🤣 UNPHUCKING believable the US would buy this garbage election software.

CARACAS' VIEW OF SMARTMATIC AND ITS VOTING MACHINES
1. (C) The Venezuelan-owned Smartmatic Corporation is a riddle both in ownership and operation, complicated by the fact that its machines have overseen several landslide (and contested) victories by President Hugo Chavez and his supporters. The electronic voting company went from a small technology startup to a market player in just a few years, catapulted by its participation in the August 2004 recall referendum. Smartmatic has claimed to be of U.S. origin, but its true owners -- probably elite Venezuelans of several political strains -- remain hidden behind a web of holding companies in the Netherlands and Barbados.

View the entire document here. Commie Software Exposed.

From here?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/business/fox-smartmatic-news-package/index.html

Beijing Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Golden Chick drive thru. The 4 dozen Hispanics Ms. Lockupabruthuh drew in Miami most wore MAGA hats. Biden drew 2 dozen in Scranton, PA. And Biden received 80 million votes?

Five classical mechanics formulas tell me Biden must have a MASSIVE down ticket blue wave to receive anywhere near 80 million legal votes. This election was fraudulent which anyone with a triple digit IQ knows.

Beijing Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Golden Chick drive thru. The 4 dozen Hispanics Ms. Lockupabruthuh drew in Miami most wore MAGA hats. Biden drew 2 dozen in Scranton, PA. And Biden received 80 million votes?

Five classical mechanics formulas tell me Biden must have a MASSIVE down ticket blue wave to receive anywhere near 80 million legal votes. This election was fraudulent which anyone with a triple digit IQ knows.

Remember Hiden and Harris TOGETHER did a stop in Arizona that NO ONE showed up for. Campaign later claimed it was a 'private' event. Which is right, if no one showed up, what they said wasn't heard by the public (that didn't show up).

So Hiden and Harris together can't get a SINGLE person to show up.....in a state where they supposedly won?

Critical thinking is a lost art in this country.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
That response was dynamite. Too bad they won't file in lieu of exposure.
The Chinese invented gun powder. The Chinese have never won a major war. Only Russia and the U. S. have heavy bombers. The Chinese have poorly trained fighter pilots. The Chinese worst fear? The U. S. nuclear sub-marine fleet.

This is a common theme I hear all over which I just don't understand. Showing up at a rally is not voting. I was a strong advocate of the Biden/Harris team and I wouldn't got to a rally, even if it were nearby. Why would I?

A much stronger argument to the legitimacy of the election were the polls, which are non-partisan. In every case, the red and red leaning states went for Trump, the blue and blue leaning states for Biden. In the 6 "toss-up" states, 4 went to Trump and 2 to Biden. Biden was expected to win, and he did. So why are some people so dumbfounded? I don't get it.

Although their numbers were off, with Trump overperforming polls in many states, the predictions of the electoral map were spot on. Most of them are still up so you can check them out.

This is a common theme I hear all over which I just don't understand. Showing up at a rally is not voting. I was a strong advocate of the Biden/Harris team and I wouldn't got to a rally, even if it were nearby. Why would I?

A much stronger argument to the legitimacy of the election were the polls, which are non-partisan. In every case, the red and red leaning states went for Trump, the blue and blue leaning states for Biden. In the 6 "toss-up" states, 4 went to Trump and 2 to Biden. Biden was expected to win, and he did. So why are some people so dumbfounded? I don't get it.

Although their numbers were off, with Trump overperforming polls in many states, the predictions of the electoral map were spot on. Most of them are still up so you can check them out.
So explain how Trump won the most counties probably since Reagan, and Biden only won in minority laden cities, outperforming even Obozo...........with Trump making gains among blacks and Hispanics? Sum Ting Wong!

Study 2016 and 2020 polling sampling data.

If you weren't excited by their message, you wouldn't. Don't feel bad, no one else was either.

The Murdoch family have become sheep like yourself. It's nothing new. That does not make a declassified State Department document just vanish in thin air. 😂

But it does make what I said true. They recanted due to the threat of a lawsuit. Seems that state department "document" wasn't enough to let them state those things with impunity.

But it does make what I said true. They recanted due to the threat of a lawsuit. Seems that state department "document" wasn't enough to let them state those things with impunity.
Powell and Lin Wood have zero phucks to give. They know the truth, and they are not sheep. You need to ask yourself why they openly invite a lawsuit. It's called "discovery". Dominion wants no part of that. Fox bailed out on Seth Rich's death as well. Hannity was told to stand down by upstairs. Recently, we found out the FBI has had his laptop all along, after claiming they didn't. You need to question the sources you value.

Powell and Lin Wood have zero phucks to give. They know the truth, and they are not sheep. You need to ask yourself why they openly invite a lawsuit. It's called "discovery". Dominion wants no part of that. Fox bailed out on Seth Rich's death as well. Hannity was told to stand down by upstairs. Recently, we found out the FBI has had his laptop all along, after claiming they didn't. You need to question the sources you value.

I'll bet you think the moon landing was filmed in a sound studio.

I'll bet you think the moon landing was filmed in a sound studio.

You're doing it again. You start out with an assumption and then try to backdate the facts to fit your assumption.

Newsmax doesn't want to get sued cause it's horrible PR.

Dominion won't sue Sidney cause it would lead to discovery.

This isn't that hard.

You're doing it again. You start out with an assumption and then try to backdate the facts to fit your assumption.

This isn't that hard.
And discovery would lead to either one of two things. A settlement where Woods and Powell reap millions in legal fees to prevent it from going to trial or............. a trial where Dominion is exposed, Woods and Powell reap millions in legal fees, and best selling book deals, possibly a Pulitzer Prize. "All the Vice President's Sheep" 😂

This isn't that hard.

Way to entirely miss my point. Again.

But OTOH, you can't possibly get people to think any less of you, so you may as well keep swinging.

So explain how Trump won the most counties probably since Reagan, and Biden only won in minority laden cities, outperforming even Obozo...........with Trump making gains among blacks and Hispanics? Sum Ting Wong!

Most counties are rural. Trump dominates rural areas, but they are relatively unpopulated. The majority of Americans live in a relatively small number of counties. The greater the population density, the more it voted for Biden.

Most counties are rural. Trump dominates rural areas, but they are relatively unpopulated. The majority of Americans live in a relatively small number of counties. The greater the population density, the more it voted for Biden.

More than that. obama had more white rural voters than Hiden did, while Hiden had far more black urban voters than obama did.

Biden supporter are more likely to take COVID seriously and less likely to go out. Also, Trump is a natural showman who makes his rallies entertaining and exciting to his supporters. Biden’s thing was going to small delis and mom and pop shops to have friendly chats with the customers, which they stopped do to the pandemic.

Also, Trumpers, in general, tend to be “loud and proud” chest-beating types, so big rambunctious rallies are more their thing.

This is the Sunburnt Indian General Theory of Elections. It's not how many people cast their vote for you, it's how many have nothing better to do than go to a political rally that determines the winner.

I think maybe he needs to come in out of the sun.

Trump did well in many areas, but he lost too much support among seniors and suburban whites (the majority of the electorate), canceling out his gains in other groups.

Not talking about Trump. I'm talking about how black obama did much better with whites than white Hiden did, while white Hiden did much better with blacks than black obama did.

LMAO! obama had plenty of big rallies, sport. So did Bernie. Hell Mitt Romney had a couple.

Hillary couldn't draw flies to a picnic. Hiden couldn't find the picnic.

Obama and Bernie both had relatively strong support in rural areas. Many rural Obama voters went for Trump. But, between 2016 and 2020, Trump lost too much support among seniors and white suburbanites.

Obama and Bernie both had relatively strong support in rural areas. Many rural Obama voters went for Trump. But, between 2016 and 2020, Trump lost too much support among seniors and white suburbanites.

Again, not talking about Trump.

Hiden won half as many counties as obama did. But in large, urban areas with large BLACK POPULATIONS, he dominated obama's totals.

So obama did far better among WHITE RURAL voters than Hiden did, while Hiden did far better among BLACK URBAN voters.

How did that happen?

Obama was able to appeal to rural and working class whites. Since then, they have swung heavily to Trump. And I assume that black voters were more motivated to vote against Trump than they were against McCain and Romney. Trump made some gains in terms of percentage, but they still overwhelmingly voted against him.

And I assume that black voters were more motivated to vote against Trump than they were against McCain and Romney.

So you think the blacks weren't motivated to vote for the first black man to ever be president, but WERE motivated to vote AGAINST Trump?

Is that really what you are saying?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT