ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Football in Ireland, many of you asked so here's the deets....

Heisman Gator 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
May 26, 2018
Tallahassee, FL
My son plays against a team from New Hampshire, time to show them that Florida speed....LOL

Global Football Announces 2024 G.I.F.T. Teams​

DUBLIN, IRELAND – Join Global Football in welcoming SIX different football teams to the 2024 Global Ireland Football Tournament (G.I.F.T.) taking place in Dublin, Ireland.

This eagerly anticipated event will be the fifth time that Global Football has taken teams to the beautiful Emerald Isle. Over the five days that they are in Ireland, teams will become immersed in the culture through Experience Gaelic Games, travel back in time through visits to Dublin’s rich museums and castles, hone their skills through practice times at the University of Dublin, and gear up for the game with team cheerleaders at 4:00 P.M. for a pep rally at Marrion Square.
The triple-header will see fans from across the United States, Ireland, and Great Britain cheering on their favorite offensive and defensive players. The following day, teams will attend an esteemed awards ceremony with family and friends at the historic RDS Center Theater, originally started in 1731 by a group of radical thinkers who believed in the power of ideas and of turning these ideas into action. One player from each team will be nominated to receive the Brian Mullins Award, after one of Ireland’s greatest Gaelic football players. The evening will be followed by sought-after seats at the Georgia Tech versus Florida State game at Aviva Stadium.
The G.I.F.T. programme is part of the #MuchMoreThanAGame initiatives of the Aer Lingus College Football Classic.

The upcoming 2024 Aer Lingus College Football Classic, the third in the five-game series, will see Georgia Tech face off against Florida State University in the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Saturday, 24th August 2024. All the prep school players will enjoy the big NCAA contest, along with an exciting pep rally.

Building on the momentum of last year’s game, this game is already 97% sold out with in excess of 24,000 of those tickets snapped up by international fans alone.

The official Aer Lingus College Football Classic App is now available for download. This is a must have for all fans joining us in Dublin for the 2024 College Football Season Kick off. You can download the app HERE.

ESPN’S College GameDay will also be broadcasting live from Dublin ahead of kick-off. This marks the first time that college football’s premier pregame show is originating from outside the United States!

Game Details:

• Date & Time: August 23, 2024,
  • Game 1 (12:00 P.M.), Game 2 (3:30 P.M.), Game 3 (7:00 P.M.)
  • Highlight: The Pep Rally at Marrion Square is a must-see event, getting crowds excited for the triple-header the following day. Game day at Energia Park is sure to be electric, being the first time these teams have competed against each other.
  • Admission: Ticket sales begin on July 1. To purchase tickets, visit HERE or check out their social media pages.

G.I.F.T. History: Since 2012 the Global Ireland Football Tournament G.I.F.T. has featured 26 teams in Dublin: 19 US high schools, 2 Canadian high schools, 2 NCAA D3 colleges, 1 NFL Academy UK, 1 British club squad, and 1 Irish Jr National Team as part of the historic Aer Lingus College Football Classic.

Game 1: Maclay School, Tallahassee, Florida v Windham School, Windham, New Hampshire

Game 2: IMG Academy Elite Ascenders, Bradenton, Florida v Episcopal School of Dallas, Dallas, Texas

Game 3: Junior Irish Wolfhounds, Ireland v Great Britain U19, Great Britain

Game Coverage: G.I.F.T. triple-header will be live-streamed on ReelZeal Network!
All personnel wanting to cover the games must be approved before gameday. Contact: Jessica Gryder at gryderjess@gmail.com

Social Media:

Be sure to follow the G.I.F.T. social media pages for day-to-day updates, team highlights, gameday coverage and photos!

Facebook: Global Football LTD

Instagram- @gift_ireland

X- @globalsportsguy

For any further questions in relation to G.I.F.T., please contact Patrick Steenberge, President and Founder of Global Football

Phone: (817) 219-7274

Email: Patrick@globalfootball.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.