ADVERTISEMENT

Football LOAS PRESENTS : Mediocre sports analysis and game thread

I have a good feeling about the Texas a@m game coming up considering Lagway is the starting qb…
Yeah. With the Notre Dame loss, the A&M game looks pretty doalble.

That coupled with the MSU loss to ASU makes that game look pretty winnable too.

They should beat UCF at home, so that would make them 4-1 heading in to Tennessee.

Funny how an entire season outlook can change based on one week of games.

• Haha
Reactions: ocalaman
Yeah. With the Notre Dame loss, the A&M game looks pretty doalble.

That coupled with the MSU loss to ASU makes that game look pretty winnable too.

They should beat UCF at home, so that would make them 4-1 heading in to Tennessee.

Funny how an entire season outlook can change based on one week of games.

Yep LSU looked like they aren't that good and FSU, Miss State, A&M and KY all have issues. I would think TX, GA, Ole Miss and TN all will have good records though. UCF is hard to say and their game this week may tell us something.

Yep LSU looked like they aren't that good and FSU, Miss State, A&M and KY all have issues. I would think TX, GA, Ole Miss and TN all will have good records though. UCF is hard to say and their game this week may tell us something.
Let's see what everyone thinks about our prospects Saturday night. I'm not that optimistic - hopeful yes.

Haven’t heard that yet just hope he’s considered to start. We hope it’s a no brainer for coach Noggin..🐊🐊🐊

Well you thought wrong

“Billy Napier is doubling down on Florida quarterback Graham Mertz.

When asked about the team’s plan at the position Monday Napier affirmed that Mertz is the team’s starter moving forward. However, he also mentioned that freshman QB DJ Lagway – who played well Saturday against Samford – will be utilized.”

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
Well you thought wrong

“Billy Napier is doubling down on Florida quarterback Graham Mertz.

When asked about the team’s plan at the position Monday Napier affirmed that Mertz is the team’s starter moving forward. However, he also mentioned that freshman QB DJ Lagway – who played well Saturday against Samford – will be utilized.”
As the great Ron White has been saying for years, "You can't fix stupid!"

• Haha
Reactions: Countygator1
She’s like a Veela, man. She’d make you do stupid stuff too…She’s probably driving everybody in that football complex insane…

2023-09-26-appearance-%E2%80%A2-Miss-Wisconsin-USA-2024-Alexis-Loomans-takes-part-in-a-swimsuit-photoshoot-at-Miss-USA.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT