ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ Tenn

Well Lagway can't get any experience under his belt better than playing in that stadium with how loud it is. Hopefully he can protect the ball the rest of the way.

You have 40 seconds to get personnel formation and play call in. Some humans run once around the track in 45 seconds.

It can’t take that long to call what is already typed out on your script.

the reviewed catch on the sideline- the ref reset the clock at 23 and after review gave them the catch and said put the clock at 20. So a ten yard out route only takes 3 seconds?
That catch didn't even survive the ground. Once again, Junior and Lulu officiating.

Throwing passes twenty yards sideways and behind the line just doesn’t make sense.
UF left 17 points on the field in the first half minimum. If this doesn't get slingblade fired, nothing will. I feel bad for the players for a change. They played their guts out, got let down by ultra shitty play calling and coaching. This feels even worse than when we went 0-10-1. At least we knew we sucked then, but there is no excuse for this. Can't blame recruiting restrictions, nothing more than just shitty game day coaching tonight.

I feel bad for both Mertz and Lagway. They got let down by the assholes who call the plays.

UF left 17 points on the field in the first half minimum. If this doesn't get slingblade fired, nothing will. I feel bad for the players for a change. They played their guts out, got let down by ultra shitty play calling and coaching. This feels even worse than when we went 0-10-1. At least we knew we sucked then, but there is no excuse for this. Can't blame recruiting restrictions, nothing more than just shitty game day coaching tonight.

I feel bad for both Mertz and Lagway. They got let down by the assholes who call the plays.

If KY loses to Vandy and beats us at home I think they may go ahead and end it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT