ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Michigan game thread...

Now we need to go down and put 7 on them and I'll breathe easier. My friend is already bring up the excuse that Michigan is sitting their 3 best players. I love it.

Just like I was saying earlier. Get them behind and force them to pass and we’ll be looking good. Their passing game is very controlled. You aren’t gonna drive the field consistently throwing 5-7 yard patterns.

Reactions: CommieGator
Not the way to seal a game. Getting chippy, step on that throat.
Nice step.

That’s the thing that’s frustrating with Franks. Like I said plenty of times he can make throws only a few people including NFL QB’s can make. He threw that seam route into about a 3 yard window on a dime. Bet his next throw he misses the guy by 5 yards lol.

Franks ever gets it up stairs he’ll be dominant. Especially if he keeps running with force.

Feeling better after that TD, but we have to stay crisp if we want to win this. Michigan is pretty good, and we can't relax if we're going to win.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
TD TD TD.
3-0
3-7
6-7
6-10
13-10
20-10
27-10

Me likey.
Michigan kind of must score right now right? Nothing cheap. Make them work.

Harbough has the worst record against top 10 teams in the D1, I think. I think Mullen had a similar knock on him until this year, but got the monkey off his back against LSU.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I’m not that into ref stuff but that was not a catch. They have done a decent job and can see them missing that call live but he clearly dropped it. They should kick the FG here. A miss and we win. A make and we need a few firsts downs.

I think Grantham is trying to go on a heavier rotation right now to get the starters more rest for the 4th.

They haven’t even been on the field a lot though. This is easily the most crucial defensive series in the 2nd half you just can’t wholesale rotate there. At one point the only starter on the field was Henderson.

I like Dean but we've got to move him to safety next year. Just not a corner in anyway.

Yep. Free Safety. Possibly play him in the box since he’s very aggressive. Should have enough range to be a ballhawk there. He has no business playing corner.

Inexplicable pass there. After that 30 yarder seems like clock and running the thing to do. And then another Michigan kid hurt after a tackle. Weird.

Jesus what are they doing. Two off tackle runs there would have worked. I like style but I really like winning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT