ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Michigan game thread...

I sat at a bar for lunch, at the UCF hotel pre game last year with PF brother (Jordan of UCF now playing for the Browns) and father. His Dad said, bar none, toughest kid he has seen play. Both of his sons were, hats off to the Franks parents. We watched pf play on TV, evidently, the parents split up and divided on game days to be sure that each son had a parent cheering them on. Well done.

Pisses me off when Grantham runs this soft shit before the half. Stay aggressive.

Meh. 13-10 Gator ball first. Stay interested. If they mentally drop will stink. Coach will stay on them.

Reactions: oozie7
Patterson has a lot more time to pass than Franks. Franks has missed 2 open receivers for TD's, but overall has played well. In the past Michigan has just beat us up on the lines of scrimmage. This game we're holding our own. Would like to see Jones get a full series or two running the offense just for a change of pace and to see what he can do under pressure. I don't care how we do it - I just want to win this game.

Reactions: oozie7
I want this game. My friend is a Michigan fan and has been reminding me that we're 0 - 4 against them lifetime. It sucks that this is pretty much the same team that's played them for 3 games now. I'm banking on the difference being Mullen. So far it's panning out. Mcelstain would be down by 20 by now.

I want Emory in there and let him pass as well. And get Toney the ball in space. He's ready to break out.

We get up 20-10 and I think we can run away from them. For all the hype about Patterson you can tell Harbaugh doesn’t really trust him, everything he throws is safe and predetermined. If we force them to put the game on his shoulders they’ll struggle to move the ball. Well...unless they just target Dean the whole time.

Reactions: seffnergator
We get up 20-10 and I think we can run away from them. For all the hype about Patterson you can tell Harbaugh doesn’t really trust him, everything he throws is safe and predetermined. If we force them to put the game on his shoulders they’ll struggle to move the ball. Well...unless they just target Dean the whole time.
Dean has improved, but Michigan has really good receivers and we need to give him safety help.

Patterson is accurate and throws really good timing routes. I wish we had him. And he can run too. I think we need a turnover or two to win this game.

My friend said Patterson and Felipe have similar stats this year, which I found surprising. No wonder Patterson is going to stick around another year.

Arghh. Details. Gotta fair catch that. Cost 10 yards. Returner must know new rule.

He was rushed. The play got blown up almost instantly and he was forced left and threw on the run.

And that call by Mullen was beyond conservative. At least throw a screen or something. QB power on 3rd and 12? SMH.

Dean has improved, but Michigan has really good receivers and we need to give him safety help.

The problem is the safeties need as much help as he does. I haven’t seen any improvement. Whenever we give up a completion it’s almost always him or McWilliams. If it’s down the field it’s Stiner or Taylor. Almost without fail.

Terrible throw by Patterson. Glad to see the interception and RUN BACK. Don’t fall down with it, very good.

And there you go. The pure Michigan kid does the Gator chomp after a routine tackle. No flag. You either call taunting or you don’t. I thought they did.

Too long for a QB sneak id think. It looks like a full yard. I’d spread and go QB power.

Man hate it is such a struggle from in close...good defense. Bit of lack of confidence.
Great quick hitter to deal with that. TD TD TD.

I don’t care what anyway says but Mullen is a great playcaller. Sure he makes iffy calls from time to time but the guy knows what he is doing.

Reactions: ih8f$u and oozie7
Lol Franks has played very well.

So I bringing the "Franks can't run" nonsense. He's got 73 yards and a TD. Harbaugh adjusted to it to start the 2nd half so we adjusted as well.

Good coaching by Dan.

Btw, the great Shea Patterson just got blown up in the backfield for a sack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT