ADVERTISEMENT

First Gameday Thread of the Mullen Era

UF has struggled for 10 years against teams like this. I can see the difference

Hard to say. I was glad we finally got some good runs from the RBs late in the first half. Just scared it could possibly be fools gold like 2014 and 2015 as far as the offense goes.

I'm hoping this was a game to get Franks confidence. Maybe next week against KY the run will be more emphasized. I agree that the O-line isn't opening many holes. But I'm impressed with the efficiency of the offense and no penalties. The are lining up correctly and seem confident in what each play is. The only breakdown at all was on the 1 long run against the defense. Some guys were out of position when the ball was snapped.

The defense is fast and aggressive. Thank you we have Grantham and not Shannon anymore.
Totally agree. There was a drop off on run defense in the 2nd half once the reserves got in the game. But that 1st team defense and the first group rotation were excellent. And the aggressiveness, which leads to more enthusiasm, is something we haven't seen on defense since Muschamp left.

Totally agree. There was a drop off on run defense in the 2nd half once the reserves got in the game. But that 1st team defense and the first group rotation were excellent. And the aggressiveness, which leads to more enthusiasm, is something we haven't seen on defense since Muschamp left.
Yes the starters were very good. The backups not so much. The good thing is we will be aggressive on defense again.

Reactions: GatorNation79
"Recon? " who you trying to fool, Army of one air winger.

I quit temple terrace pd and went backnactive duty. Now im in command over at ft benning.

Still def think i might have made a mistake not becoming a pilot. However the armor community has treated me relatively well

We only had 2 penalties for 15 yards?? Is that correct? I don’t think that has ever happened in a UF football game.

We only had 2 penalties for 15 yards?? Is that correct? I don’t think that has ever happened in a UF football game.
Official stats I saw on FloridaGators.com said 3 penalties for 20 yards. Still great. Emotional aggressiveness with discipline. 3 traits we haven't seen from a Gator team in a long time.

I quit temple terrace pd and went backnactive duty. Now im in command over at ft benning.

Still def think i might have made a mistake not becoming a pilot. However the armor community has treated me relatively well

Just pulling your chain.

Sir.

Also, you ain't tracks, you ain't shit. RAH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT