ADVERTISEMENT

Every liberal needs to read this and take it to heart

Any time it was mentioned that someone was being lifted up, the dems got upset.

Dems need people dependent on the government, not self-reliant. Republicans want everyone to have the American Dream. And as you saw tonight, we celebrate when someone achieves it.
It is very apparent that you know nothing about the true history about this country. This country was built off the backs of free labor of people stolen from there native country: Black people. The country was first stolen from the Native people by the same people that run the country now. The constitution that was written was written by the same people who enslaved black people! So when it reads,"we the people " it is not talking about black people.

It is very apparent that you know nothing about the true history about this country. This country was built off the backs of free labor of people stolen from there native country: Black people. The country was first stolen from the Native people by the same people that run the country now. The constitution that was written was written by the same people who enslaved black people! So when it reads,"we the people " it is not talking about black people.

You're right, it's talking about ALL of us. Not just black people, not just white people, not just blue people.

ALL of us. That's what you libs don't get.

Dems need people dependent on the government, not self-reliant. Republicans want everyone to have the American Dream. And as you saw tonight, we celebrate when someone achieves it.
Republicans and some Dems are a bunch of old white men from the Jim Crow Era who want nothing for minorities. Now as far being dependent on the government. The same people who pay taxes want the same services that every citizen deserves. Let's take about Reparations for all the free labor and land stolen for African Americans in the USA. After the civil war the US government took over 400 million acres blacks in Georgia and South Carolina alone. The destroyed our cities and banks by bombing and committing a terrorist act on american soil against it's own. This country lies about everything, they teach half truths, they tell you Mozart was a white man, yeah right. They hide anything that would encourage the black man. They depict the Continent of Africa as the land of savages when African was the most civilized society in the world at time american was even thought about. I could go on and on but you don't want to know the truth. We need them to invest in our community what they denied, stolen and go free from us and our people. Oh, about the pulling up from the boot strap saying, how can a people pull themselves up when you take them from native country across sea shackled in chains living in inhumane conditions. Then you take their language, traditions, culture, identity, enslave them, kill them, rape their woman, and sell off their family . At the same time, this country was giving white people millions of acres of land and money to settle the land out in the midwest and west.

Reactions: bradleygator
I see you made a A in 10th grade revisionist history...last year...

Who was the first slave owner in this country?
Did we abolish slavery in America?
Does African slavery still exist?
Were all slaves black?
Have I ever owned a slave?
Has slavery existed throughout history?
Who participated in the slave trade?
Who participates in the slave trade currently?

images

Looks like you've been reading a certain book.....

Written by a white liberal. Nothing infuriates a white liberal more than a Black American saying they refuse to view themselves as a victim.

See this thread. A black american tweets he refuses to be a victim, a white liberal loses his ish and rushes in to try to remind him why he should view himself as a victim that is entitled to reparations.

Blacks are waking up and leaving he dem party. Victims no more:

Does anyone argue with the fact that American industry and agriculture was substantially subsidized by 200-400 years of free labor?

Does anyone argue with the fact that American industry and agriculture was substantially subsidized by 200-400 years of free labor?

Instead of jousting at the rampant fallacies in that statement- you can joust mine

Slaves were well fed, received clothing and medical care, and were housed. They also received free passage to the US

Many were better treated than actual immigrants like the Irish

That ought to do it

Instead of jousting at the rampant fallacies in that statement- you can joust mine

Slaves were well fed, received clothing and medical care, and were housed. They also received free passage to the US

Many were better treated than actual immigrants like the Irish

That ought to do it

My mother was sub-human Irish as was my g-g-great grandmother. If you'll study Trail of Tears history you'll find a number of whites were forced to Oklahoma on the "Trail Where They Cried". My grandmother was one. My grandfather was Sub Saharan African-Cherokee.

The best we can learn, it was overwhelming Irish from the whites that married into the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Creek, Seminole and Choctaw.

In a paternal cousin's book, when the soldiers came to Morgan County, Alabama my Grandfather claimed "Black Dutch". The soldiers didn't buy in and ordered him to pack his bags for Oklahoma. My grandmother was welcome to remain in Alabama. She survived the trip to Haskell County, Oklahoma.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT